Author Topic: I want to open a fried chicken restaurant in Tel Aviv.  (Read 1237 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I want to open a fried chicken restaurant in Tel Aviv.
« on: June 15, 2014, 02:23:42 PM »
In South Tel Aviv I will make money from all the homeys
 :::D

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I want to open a fried chicken restaurant in Tel Aviv.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 02:58:07 PM »
Its a great idea actually and not just in South Tel-Aviv, Jews also love chicken (in fact almost everyone does so as well).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 03:46:36 PM »
In South Tel Aviv I will make money from all the homeys
 :::D

Most of the black people in South Tel Aviv are black African immigrants, so you would be better off opening a boiled goat restaurant, since that is what they are more accustomed to eating..  You are getting mixed up with African Americans (and most Southerners) who love their fried chicken.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 06:38:03 PM »
What about boiled pygmee?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 08:16:16 PM »
You should put it in Dimona since that is where all the Hebros are, who are all American blacks. I know they claim to vegetarians but since when did these beasts stick to their principles?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 09:07:29 PM »
There used to be KFC in Israel. I liked the kosher one in Jerusalem. I think there was a non-kosher one in Tel Aviv. Only Halal ones in the PLO occupied parts of Judea and Samaria still exist though.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 12:28:57 AM »
You should put it in Dimona since that is where all the Hebros are, who are all American blacks. I know they claim to vegetarians but since when did these beasts stick to their principles?
That wouldn't work since they are vegans.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 12:37:47 AM »
There used to be KFC in Israel. I liked the kosher one in Jerusalem. I think there was a non-kosher one in Tel Aviv. Only Halal ones in the PLO occupied parts of Judea and Samaria still exist though.
No more KFC in Israel besides the PLO occupied areas as you said

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 12:47:17 AM »
I remember KFC at the midrachov off of Ben Yehuda St.. It closed because of the Oslo War when PLO Arab Muslim Nazis were blowing themselves up in the area all the time. Then I found that there was in Mevasseret Tzion on the way to Jerusalem so when I was with my dad in the car, we would stop there. But you couldn't take the bus there unless you took the local one from Jerusalem. It's not practical to stop on the way on the bus. Then it moved to Kinyon Malcha which is more convenient. I remember going there all the time in 2007 and making jokes about KFC and UMM HMM stories when talking to other people that liked JTF. I specifically remember that I went to Hebron and ate watermelon neat the Cave of the Machpelah and then when I got back to Jerusalem I ate KFC. Also, the colors of Isaac's Tomb remind me of some KFC locations in the US. I didn't put the watermelon to copy off of the UMM HMM people though. They had pizza but I planned on going to KFC so I preferred not to eat dairy all thought it was okay if I ate it first or maybe because I didn't want a whole meal before going to KFC later on. That was the only time I was ever in Hebron and I lucked out that the Cave of the Machpelah was Muzzie free that day and go to pray Mincha in Isaac's Tomb (which Muslims calls the Ibrahami "Mosque".). It was Erev Rosh Chodesh Elul.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:03:18 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »