Author Topic: Thanks Virginia for defeating amnesty-loving RINO Eric Cantor! (new video)  (Read 795 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", comment and share on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=734308293277393

Please "like", comment, favorite and mirror on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omDnAWf-eJo

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Thanks, Chaim!   

I found out earlier today that Ron Paul endorsed and campaigned for Chris McDaniel.   Are you still comfortable in supporting Chris McDaniel in the Mississippi Republican Senate runoff?

http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2014/06/post_88.html

Ron Paul throws support behind Chris McDaniel at '2nd Amendment Rally' in Hattiesburg

By  Gareth Clary | GulfLive.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 14, 2014 at 9:33 PM, updated June 14, 2014 at 9:48 PM

HATTIESBURG, Mississippi --- Former U.S. presidential candidate Ron Paul joined Chris McDaniel in what was billed as a "2nd Amendment Rally" Saturday evening at Gander Mountain.

Paul joins other political celebs like former presidential candidate Rick Santorum and former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin to endorse the two-term state Sen. in the Republican runoff against six-term U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran on June 24.

"Sometimes I've been given credit for making predictions," Paul said in a report by The Hattiesburg American. "I don't so much make predictions like 'such and such is going to happen,' but a lot of times I will look at things economically and say, 'you know, if you print too much money, you're going to have inflation' but I am going to make a prediction about this election. Chris McDaniel is going to be the next senator for the state of Mississippi."

Earlier Saturday, Cochran's campaign released a video and questioned whether McDaniel shared some of Paul's Libertarian views.

"We know that Ron Paul believes America should legalize prostitution and hard drugs," said Cochran campaign spokesman Jordan Russell. "Does Chris McDaniel share these libertarian principles too?"

Click here for complete coverage of the Mississippi's heated Republican primary race for U.S. Senate.

Here's the video released by the Cochran camp today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwwF9Klyn90
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The local news here says it was a blow to Republican Jews. This is good for Republican Jews. Self-hating Jews do not represent the interests of Right Wing Republican Jews just like AIPAC does not represent Pro-Israel Jews.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Stunning victory for Dave Brat, he spoke loud and clear to the people and they loved it.  (They want legislators that work for their best interests...NOT SELF)   Amnesty is a huge issue, the left will never admit it!  People are mad and disgusted that these RINOS would change America to suit an evil agenda.  They must be dumb, the aliens would not vote for them, that's why Obama bought off the black race and wants to bring in new illegal voters to replace We the People because the people are awake, and this government's policies Stink! The Illegals don't know a darn thing about history...they are dumb as rocks and would vote for those who gave them amnesty and free stuff.  If Mississippi elects Cochran again after his statements about indecent behavior with animals, they deserve what they get.  Leviticus 18 is full of laws of sexual morality.   18:22 Nor shall you mate with any animal, or defile yourself with it. .  Do not defile yourselves with any of these things; for by all these the nations are defiled; therefore I visit the punishment of its iniquity upon it, and the land vomits out its inhabitants.  You shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgements, and shall not commit any of these abominations, either any of your own nation or any stranger who dwells among you.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Leviticus 18:22 is the verse prohibiting homosexual relations. I think the one about beastiality comes after that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The local news here says it was a blow to Republican Jews. This is good for Republican Jews. Self-hating Jews do not represent the interests of Right Wing Republican Jews just like AIPAC does not represent Pro-Israel Jews.
#1: There are very few Republican Jews. #2: If they are all RINO hacks like Cantor, we don't need them. #3: Jews should not be politicians outside of Israel.