Author Topic: 66 arab muslim countries?  (Read 610 times)

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
66 arab muslim countries?
« on: June 16, 2014, 01:43:47 PM »
Chaim, or anyone else please provide a link to substantiate your claim that there are 66 arab muslim countries? I have done web searches, and I cannot find that number.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 66 arab muslim countries?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 03:31:23 PM »
Chaim said there are 22 Arab countries and 66 mulim countries. He was 100% cottect about the Arab part- There are 22 Arab muslim countries members in "The Arab League". Their total land area is about 13.5 million sqm which is about 675 times the size of Israel.

There are 57 member states at the "Organisation of Islamic Cooperation" so maybe Chaim meant 56 rather then 66 (the number of member states may have changed). Actually few muslim nations are not members of the OIC- Bosnia for example, and few members are not majority muslim nations (yet) such as Guyana. I didn't count because it's hard to count exactly how many countries the Islamic vermin currently controls. There are some illegitimate countries like Kosovo and North Cyprus, there are some African states where muslims are on the brink of becoming a complete majority or that they have achieved that already like Ivory Coast.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 03:41:43 PM by Zelhar »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 10:37:54 PM »
I think "Kosovo" became the 66th. But of course Kosovo is not a legitimate country and is really the name of a region in Serbia.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 01:31:37 AM »
Chaim said there are 22 Arab countries and 66 mulim countries. He was 100% cottect about the Arab part- There are 22 Arab muslim countries members in "The Arab League". Their total land area is about 13.5 million sqm which is about 675 times the size of Israel.

There are 57 member states at the "Organisation of Islamic Cooperation" so maybe Chaim meant 56 rather then 66 (the number of member states may have changed). Actually few muslim nations are not members of the OIC- Bosnia for example, and few members are not majority muslim nations (yet) such as Guyana. I didn't count because it's hard to count exactly how many countries the Islamic vermin currently controls. There are some illegitimate countries like Kosovo and North Cyprus, there are some African states where muslims are on the brink of becoming a complete majority or that they have achieved that already like Ivory Coast.

The following is BHO's mindset as a Muslim.   Your comments reminded me of what BHO said on the campaign trail in 2008,  with of course most of the media ignoring it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 11:11:09 AM »
bump

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 12:02:10 PM »
bump

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 09:02:03 PM »
There are some illegitimate countries like Kosovo and North Cyprus, there are some African states where muslims are on the brink of becoming a complete majority or that they have achieved that already like Ivory Coast.

Most Muslim countries hellholes are illegitimate.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 03:46:25 AM »
Most Muslim countries hellholes are illegitimate.
True.