Author Topic: Michael Savage diatribe  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Michael Savage diatribe
« on: June 16, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »
Anyone heard today's Michael's Savage diatribe against Israel? 

"We (America) were sold a bill of goods and armed Israel"... "it's time for the Sheriff Itzhak Chaim to get off his behind"....
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Michael Savage diatribe
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 01:23:57 AM »
Video?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 01:33:33 AM »
Thanks for the video.

Like I said before, he is such a faggot. I hate his whiiiinnnyy voice.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 01:37:36 AM »
Not first time

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 01:41:54 AM »
Thanks for the video.

Like I said before, he is such a faggot. I hate his whiiiinnnyy voice.

My pleasure.   

Thanks to Manch for bringing Michael Savage's comments on Israel from yesterday to our attention.

Regarding Michael Savage,   his inconsistencies with the positions he takes has been noticeable for a long time. 

The good news in the NYC radio market is from 5:00pm to 6:00pm,  a true supporter of the U.S.  and Israel is on the air on 970am:  former Illinois Republican Congressman Joe Walsh.    The more people that tune into Walsh's show and turn out Savage,  the better.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 05:37:46 AM »
eb22 & Tag-MehirTzedek, in both of these videos Michael Savage highlights the strength of the Israeli military, and says that Israel should stop talking/complaining and actually use their military strength.

In this video, at around 11:10, Bibi Netanyahu brags to Bill Maher about the "restraint" that Israel shows when fighting wars (at the expense of its own citizens):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvXfnulloZM

I think that you're both not seeing the big picture.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 06:21:15 AM »
Remember when Michael Savage said Osama Bin Laden had nothing to do with Islam?
I posted a video link to it about a year ago.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 09:26:58 AM »
Like I said in the past, depends on whether or not he took his meds.
Either that or he was installed to make conservatives look bad.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2014, 11:55:44 AM »
eb22 & Tag-MehirTzedek, in both of these videos Michael Savage highlights the strength of the Israeli military, and says that Israel should stop talking/complaining and actually use their military strength.

In this video, at around 11:10, Bibi Netanyahu brags to Bill Maher about the "restraint" that Israel shows when fighting wars (at the expense of its own citizens):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvXfnulloZM

I think that you're both not seeing the big picture.
his position is just so typical of lox smearing Jewish conservative sitting at the bagel shop in LA, kveching  about Israel lack of resolve and military action. but, never imagining himself or his son a part of the action. He is talking about Israel like of something completely foreign to him, with clear anti-Semitic undertones to pander to a part of his audience.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2014, 12:25:04 PM »
Michael Faggot needs a coronary more than I need a wife.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2014, 03:36:29 PM »
his position is just so typical of lox smearing Jewish conservative sitting at the bagel shop in LA, kveching  about Israel lack of resolve and military action. but, never imagining himself or his son a part of the action. He is talking about Israel like of something completely foreign to him, with clear anti-Semitic undertones to pander to a part of his audience.

I definitely got the impression that Michael Savage's message was geared to the Ron Paul/ 'America First'/ ' Dual Loyalty accusers/ libertarian crowd.   In both videos,  Savage separated himself from Israel.    Savage highlighted Israel as problematic in his mind.    It was very evident to me that Savage came across as self-hating.   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2014, 12:05:09 AM »
Jewish woman yells at Michael Savage for criticizing Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nP6-PJk3Wk

Michael Savage often talks about his scholarly background.  Yet,  he doesn't even know that Golda Meir wasn't the Israeli Prime Minister in the 1980's when Israel took out Iraq's nuclear program.   Meir died in 1978.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2014, 04:15:16 AM »
This San Francisco sodomite needs to hurry up and get AIDS already if he does not already have it.