Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 2885 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 16, 2014, 05:13:15 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:38:42 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
http://online.wsj.com/articles/u-s-iran-may-discuss-iraq-at-nuclear-talks-1402922477

US and Iran verse

I don't know about you guys but I am cheering for Al Qaeda and the Sunnis.. If the US allows Iran to operate in Iraq, you can bet that Iran will take control of Iraq and Iraq will be the newest terrorist Shia proxy state of Iran..

The Sunnis should be fully support by Israel and if Israel must work against the US to prevent the Iranians and Shias from getting the upper hand against the Sunnis, then so be it..

I understand some will hate me and I risk even being thrown off JTF for this, but I HATE IRAN and know there is no greater threat to Israel than Iran and having a powerful Shia empire operating on the borders of Israel from every direction.  Also, if Iran gains control of the oil reserves in Iraq and doubles its export income, it will have a nuclear bomb in a fraction the time.

Israel must support the Sunnis and do all in its power from allowing Iran to operate in Iraq, this is suicide to Israel!!

Israel must unite with the Saudis and Sunnis before its too late..  Believe me, if the Sunnis see they are going up against both Iran and the USA (under the Liberal leadership of Obama/Kerry/Clinton), they will without a doubt not  turn away support and help from Israel..

The Shias will fight to the last man to protect their Shia shrines and have been desiring to conquer Iraq for generations.. To the Shias, Iraq is part of their empire, but the Sunnis also view Iraq as part of their ancient Sunni heritage.

YES.. Today I will be hated, but I support the Saudis, Sunni and Al Qaeda in their quest to fight and conquer the Shias.

This is not a war between Al Qaeda and Iraqi Defense forces.. This is an all out war of Sunni vs Shia..  If the Shias win this war, they will attempt to destroy Israel without a doubt and be nuclear armed by the end of the year with an easy launching ground of Syria and Iraq as well as their proxy Gaza state.

THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND..  The Sunnis are evil, but the Shias are more evil...   Much more evil!  The Ayatollahs will not stop until their quest to destroy the Sunnis, Little Satan (Israel) and Great Satan (USA) is fulfilled.  THe Shias  are manipulating the USA and acting as an ally, when in fact they have the evil intentions to take over Iraq and use Al Maliki and his successors as puppet leaders of a greater Iranian dominated Shia empire in the Middle East.

WE MUST SUPPORT THE SUNNIS TO DEFEAT THE VILE EVIL SHIA EMPIRE..
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
No, neither the U.S. nor Israel should support either side.  Other than bombing Iran's nukes, we should just sit back and let them kill each other.

TOO LATE... US and Iran are talking and most likely the idiotic Liberal American leadership may give Iran the footstool it needs to gain control of Iraq.. This will also trigger a mass fear reaction from the Saudis and other Sunni countries who will mobilize for war themselves when they see Iran assumes control over Iraq, which contains both large amounts of oil reserves and sacred Sunni shrines which will be under threats by Shia fanatics.

You are living in a dream thinking that Israel can just sit back and do nothing when the USA is assisting Iran and the Shia warlords in Iraq to defeat the Sunnis.. With the assistance of US and Iran, the Sunnis will be easily crushed and Iran's power will increase!

Iraq will soon become the most formidable Iranian satellite state in the Middle East.. We must stop this immediately!   

A senior U.S. official says American and Iranian diplomats have discussed developments in Iraq on the sidelines of multination nuclear talks in Austria.

The official said the brief encounter took place Monday in Vienna and was expected to set the stage for additional contacts between the U.S. and Iran on how Sunni extremists threaten Iraq, the government in Baghdad and all countries in the region.

The official said the talks would not include military discussions but rather would focus on, quote, the "need to support inclusivity in Iraq and refrain from pressing a sectarian agenda."

The official was not authorized to speak publicly by name on the matter and thus spoke on condition of anonymity.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/06/16/3512430/us-iran-discuss-ongoing-iraq-violence.html#storylink=cpy
]

BULLS***!!!!   Any cooperation with Iran will result in Iranian backed Shia sectarian clans and militants from engaging in a war to decimate the Sunni population.  If any of the Shia shrines are threatened in any way in Iraq, the Persian army will become personally involved in the Iraqi conflict, regardless of whether the US wishes to them to be involved or not.  This will also result in the Iraqi Shias swearing unfaltering allegiance to Iran and the Ayatollahs.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I am talking about IDEALLY what should happen, not what is going to happen.  Israel's action should be to take out Iran's nukes and that's it.

Why not let the Sunnis do the dirty work?  You and I both know that Israel is not going to take out Iran's nukes, so the only option on the table is to starve their resources which are allowing them to build the nukes..  As of now, there is no reason for Israel to engage in a direct war against the Iranians when the Sunnis have their own score to settle and may help weaken Iran's defenses so much, that it would be not much of a chore to completely decimate Iran wiping out all nuclear capabilities in the near future..

Obama and Kerry cannot be trusted at all!! They are a bigger threat than either ISIS or Al Qaeda!

Let's be rational here and look at what real options are on the table.  We cannot allow America to give Iran the upper hand, no matter what!  If the USA is going to support the Shias then Israel must support the Sunnis!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Well sanctions are not working either because the world looks for excuses not to enforce them.  Bombing Iran is a real option on the table.  Obviously neither administration is going to follow our recommendations.  So it doesn't make sense to talk about options that they might follow rather than the right thing to do.

I'd love for Israel to bomb Iran, but I just don't think it will happen.. Israel is currently a slave state of Europe and the liberal dominated US political leadership.

The Sunnis, however, would have no problems wrecking havoc and destruction on Iran and Israel may be scolded, but will not receive any direct blame.  Nor would Iran have the nerve to directly attack Israel , as it would if Israel bombed Iran.  If the missiles coming down on Iran are sourced from the Sunnis, Iran would instead would retaliate directly against the Sunnis and devote its resources to attacking and destroying the Sunni armies rather than attacking Israelis.

You do realize that Israel directly attacking Iran means that Tel Aviv and every Israeli city will be bombed heavily and Israel will suffer horrifying losses.  Outside of Israel dropping an atomic bomb on Iran or carpet bombing the country into the stone age, I don't see how Israel could win a conventional war aginst Iran without enduring heavy civilian casualties.   Aiding the Sunnis to fight Iran and drain their resources would be a means to the same goal without resulting in heavy casualties of Israeli civilians.

My theory is tried and true, this is exactly what happened in the Iran-Iraq War and over a million people were lost and both sides suffered heavy economic losses. 

If we keep waiting another 20 years to bomb Iran, like we will do, Iran will prove to be a foe much too large to reckon with.  We need to get our heads out of our behinds and see reality.   Even today, if we seek a direct confrontation with Iran, the loss to Israeli men women and children will be horrifying.    We would have no choice to nuke , firebomb or carpet Iranian cities which would result in a greater world condemnation of Israel.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:15:13 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
EveryJewA44, I still can't get over, that you think it is okay to support animals that play soccer with heads of innocent people. ???
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
EveryJewA44, I still can't get over, that you think it is okay to support animals that play soccer with heads of innocent people. ???

I never said I was a great guy.. But I rather support people who play soccer with Shia heads then have a nuclear armed Shia empire..

Sorry.. As I said.. My intentions will be misunderstood..  I could care less about how cruel and ruthless the people are, as long as they are killing my enemy.    We can deal with the Sunni militants, ourselves, later.  Israel has defeated the Sunnis in every battle it has faced with them..   And, if the Sunnis are not fighting the Shias, they are generally consumed with fighting each other and playing soccer with each other's heads.

Innocent people , you say??? You really think those Shia people that the Sunnis are massacring are all innocent people?  Sorry, I don't buy into media bullcrap.. There is no innocent people in either of these countries..   These people are all barbarians and all support the insanity they manifest in their own countries.. 

Personally, I wish all Sunnis and Shias would do the world a favor and take a trip to the Artic continent and never come back.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Okay... Let's say we support them... And later on they stab us in the back(literally). .. And you get to see(live or dead) them playing soccer with your child's head.. AND YOU SUPPORTED THEM! ??????????????? Disgusting!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Did you grow up in America? These people killed 3000 of our people on 911 and alot more after... As far as I'm concerned, you can go live with them!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Did you grow up in America? These people killed 3000 of our people on 911 and alot more after... As far as I'm concerned, you can go live with them!

These people?? All Muslims are Freakin the same...   If it wasn't Al Qaeda, it would be some other Islamic terrorist sect..  The Iranians have supported their share fair of terrorists around the globe..   When the Shias get nukes your fears of 9/11 will be futile.   And, if the Muslims keep blowing up our buildings in the USA it will mean that Muslims may find themselves living in intern camps or no longer allowed to immigrate or visit the USA and other countries..   Home grown terror cells are going to prove to be a much greater threat in the future than the ones operating overseas.  The only reason Muslims can terrorize the Western world is that we openly let them immigrate here, go to school here, buy weapons , train overseas , have children , families, breed, etc.  If we didn't allow Muslims into the USA at all, it wouldn't matter, they would not be able to do anything in our own country.  We should definitely help support them to kill each other..  That is our best tool.  Muslims love killing, as long as they can fight somebody, they will be content.  The hatred of Sunnis and Shias is even greater than their hatred of Westerners and Jews.

I want them to kill each other..  They won't ever have the ability to play soccer with my child's head..  Trust Me...  The more of each other they kill the less soccer games they will be playing.

Sunni Kill Shia.. Shia Kill Sunni!!! We must not let one side gain the upper hand on the other..

Considering Kerry is pushing for a US-Iranian joint invasion.. I am pushing for a Israeli-Saudi proxy invasion of Iraq, that is, Israel and Sunni nations supporting Militants to attack Shia shrines in Iraq and overthrow the Iranian backed Shia militias in Iraq.

Once the Sunnis start destroying the Shia shrines, trust me, both the Sunnis and SHias will be so pre-occupied with killing each other, that they won't even remember why they hated Israel.. Also, many Palestinians will also probably leave their posts and join their Shia brothers in Iraq/Iran who are their financial and military backers to help fight off the Sunni invaders..  Despite, them being Sunnis, themselves.. But , hey, don't bite the hand that feeds you..
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 09:43:25 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Kerry will not take US-Iran military cooperation option off the table
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2014, 09:55:01 PM »
So you think Israel bombing Iran is not practical but you think Israel arming the Saudis is practical?

America arms the Saudis in exchange for low oil prices and for the Saudis support in helping aid them against Sunni extremism in the region...  The Saudis do not need to be armed by Israel.  Israel should assist the Sunni militias in Iraq to fight the Shias...  The Saudis would also do the same  as they do not want to see Iran gain the upper hand and expand its realm of authority by controlling Iraq.

Considering that Israel will have to fly over Sunni airspace to get to Iran for a strike, do you really think that Israel can just attack Iran easily without some SUnni support?  I think Israel is banking on the support of Sunnis in any attack on Iran.. This could be the best opportunity Israel ever could wish for.. 

Whose to say after the Sunnis have exhausted Iran's military in an ensuing war that Israel can then not make a direct strike on a weakened Iran, which will be too weakened to fight back against Israel..  On the same note, a weakened Sunni military in Iraq would not have the manpower to wage war on Israel.  All the Sunni regimes that surround Israel right now are not excessively hostile to Israel (Egypt and Jordan).  It is the Shia and Shia-baked regimes surrounding Israel that are most dangerous (Lebanon, Syria, Gaza/West Bank (Shia Backed)).  The Sunnis in Lebanon and Syria also hate Hizbullah who is one of Israel's greatest foes right on its border, which is more or less an Iranian proxy military group.  Hizbullah very well could be the very group who delivers a nuclear strike against Israel, which would be the most fatal blow to the land of Israel, as we know it.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2014, 10:34:15 PM »
With the situation in chaos I think it would be easier for Israel to make an attack on Iran.  Arming the Sunnis is not any more practical and if the U.S. starts fighting or supporting the Shias against the Sunnis as is being considered, it would basically be a proxy war between the U.S. and Israel.

Not really, because Americans are not being killed, it is just Arabs killing Arabs/Persians..  During the First Iran-Iraq War, the USA was supporting Sadam Hussein in Iraq and the Israelis were supporting the Ayatollahs in Iran.  It worked out well for both sides, as both Iraq and Iran were embroiled in a bloody conflict, but it caused no friction at all between the US and Israel and actually was quietly accepted by both sides..

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2014, 10:41:55 PM »
Israelis and Americans may not be getting killed but they would have to be spying on each other, and with an administration like the one we have that would be the only excuse he would need to start giving intelligence on Israel to the Iranian Muslims.

You mean to tell me Obama would help the Iranians against Israel??  Wow, I am shocked..  :o

I never felt an Obama/Kerry led America was any ally to Israel , anyway..  Considering, how long Obama has stalled a nuclear deal and disarmament of the Iranians, allowing them to develop their nukes in peace, I think Obama already is helping Iran to destroy Israel.  Why the hell was US in Iraq to install a Shia regime anyhow, when they should have been bombing Iran to oblivion?   As far as spying, US and ISrael already spy on each other..

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2014, 11:00:33 PM »
But up to now Osama has only been leaking information on Israel to the media.  If the U.S. was to form an actual military partnership with Iran as John Kerry was considering, this would probably include some type of intelligence partnership which would have far graver consequences for Israel if we are fighting Israel by proxy.

Maybe, it would be a good thing.. An Obama-led America has not been any friend to Israel... 

It's time Israel stops taking orders from the US and Europe and fends for itself...   

Considering how things are going, it looks like the US may very well form a military partnership with Iran and Israel should just prepare for the worst anyway..  Obama has always supported the Muslims over Israel..  Perhaps the Democrat party bonding with the Iranians will help wake up the right-wing people in this country to stand up to the tyranny of its liberal leadership.

I never said this struggle in the Middle East would have a happy outcome.. However, we cannot be naive and just pretend it's not happening or just try to stay out of it, thinking it will not affect Israel..

I guess it boils down to, which side is a greater threat:  Iran or the Sunnis.

Al Qaeda is not widely liked in Iraq and probably will never be able to assume leadership..  As a whole, the Shias are much more fanatical people in this region.   The most fanatical Sunnis are in Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.   The only reason a majority of Iraqis support Al Qaeda militants is that they feel oppressed by the SHia government.  What the liberal media wasn't showing you was how corrupt is the Iraqi government and how SHia militants were rounding up Sunnis and massacring them in the same manner.  But, somehow, its the Sunnis who are the only terrorists.

If Obama and Kerry support Iran in anyway in the attack on Iraq, a death warrant for the nation of Israel already has been signed by American's Commander-In-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama.

Also, any joint cooperation with US and Iran will result in all the gulf oil countries to give full fledge support to the militants in Iraq, because they will not allow themselves to have Iran gain control of this region.  This also may trigger all the Arab states to seek to build nuclear weapons, themselves or secretly obtain them from Pakistan or China.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2014, 11:17:49 PM »
Both sides are terrorists, Iran is the greater threat but only because of the nuke program.  Once the nukes are out of the picture it doesn't really matter which Muslims control what in the Middle East, Israel will be able to defend itself without sustaining major casualties.  Without nukes Iran's military is pretty inferior even though they brag about it all the time because they're scared.  Therefore I still think bombing Iran's nuke program should still be Israel's strategic priority right now.

If Israel does that they will be hated by the entire world.. Iran does contain a lot of mid-range ICBMs that can reach Israel.. Israel would sustain casualties.

I do think Israel should have bombed Iran to ashes a decade ago, even if it meant retaliation from Iran.  The IAF alone could wipe out Iran with conventional weapons, assuming Israel doesn't abide by UN regulations and Geneva conventions of war, meaning no harming innocent Iranian civilians. Therefore, targeted bombing only, which is ineffective.

Considering that I don't see any Israeli leader having the balls to do it, I would hope the Sunnis could do it for us..  If Israel bombed Shia shrines, what do you think will happen to Israel's reputation in the worldview?? If the Sunnis do it, nobody will hate them, they are just terrorists and it's their culture..

Once the SUnnis help weaken Iran, it would be a great opportunity for Israel to decimate both countries.. Assuming, Israel actually has a real leader, not a puppet coward like Netanyahu or any of the other frauds who occupy the leadership of the Knesset.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 11:28:41 PM »
If Israel doesn't have the balls to bomb Iran, they aren't going to have the balls to arm ISIS against America.  And you also want to assume Israel will take advantage of a weakened Iran and decimate it.  Israel is not not going to be hated any less by the world either way they go.  By the way, Hussein is sending some American troops to secure the embassy after all, so Israel aiding ISIS now would be putting American lives in harm's way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2659025/BREAKING-NEWS-Obama-announces-275-US-troops-WILL-sent-Iraq-protect-American-embassy-days-saying-not-return.html

If ISIS gains control of Baghdad, that embassy will be evacuated long before... Obama already had one embassy crisis.. The troops are there probably to see for a safe evacuation..  Israel attacking a weakened Iran was a future tense statement with the hope that Israel will have a new type of leadership.  Perhaps Chaim or somebody like him???

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2014, 11:59:20 PM »
On a scale of 1 to I told you so...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2014, 11:59:46 PM »
Well I don't think Chaim would be arming ISIS, so for your plan to work you would need self-hating leadership to be immediately replaced by strong leadership.

I suppose if Chaim was in power we wouldn't need the Sunnis to do our dirty work...  I just don't think Israel has the guts to fight Iran by itself..  The Sunnis seem very bold in defending themselves and killing their enemies..

If only we Jews were so bold and not such Euro/Liberal [censored] kissers..

Anyhow, I understand not many will side with me in my support for helping the ISIS rebels fight the Shias..

However, it appears somebody at the Jerusalem Post agrees with my mindset, at least.. I haven't read the entire article, but it seems to emphasize some of the my points I am making:
http://www.jpost.com/International/Analysis-Baghdad-too-big-to-fall-for-Tehran-359584

I think Israel should do what it can do to destroy Iran then deal with Al Qaeda/Taliban/Pakistan and the rest of the Sunnis later.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2014, 01:17:23 AM »

Considering that Israel will have to fly over Sunni airspace to get to Iran for a strike, do you really think that Israel can just attack Iran easily without some SUnni support?  I think Israel is banking on the support of Sunnis in any attack on Iran.. This could be the best opportunity Israel ever could wish for.. 

Actually its the other way around. If their is any cooperation with Saudia Arabia, it is they who would need Israel much more then Israel would ever need them for the airspace.
 The Sunnis are petrified of Iran and especially Iran with a Nuke.
 Israel is one of the last targets Iran would dare to hit. Yes they despise the Jews, but their is a deterrent with Israel considering that Israel has over 300 nukes that can destroy Iran + Israel doesn't have oil + Iran has no holy places in Israel nor has anything to do with the land of Israel. ALL fingers point to the Gulf and Saudia Arabia with the Iranian threat. They have the oil that Iran can bank on, they have the Holy sites in Mecca and Medina (Saudia Arabia) which would give the Islamic stamp of approval and legitimacy in their eyes. They have large numbers of Shia in the gulf also in control by Sunni States especially in the oil region.They have the years upon years of revenge Iran (Shia) want to get for all the years of slaughter done against them since they were always the minority and with less power. AND they would have a weapon and capability that the Sunni (In Gulf + Arabia) don't have which is a NUKE.

Don't get me wrong Iran with a Nuke is a threat to WORLD stability, but first and foremost its to the Sunnis and NOT to Israel.

Im not sure but perhaps Israel shouldn't even get involved. Let the world take care of its problem first and foremost and not have Israel volunteer to do the dirty work of the world. OR even have Saudia Arabia and some of the Gulf States even pay Israel either in Cash or in oil to do the job for them because they would benefit the most out of it and Israel would be putting its people and troops in danger.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2014, 01:20:11 AM »

I think Israel should do what it can do to destroy Iran then deal with Al Qaeda/Taliban/Pakistan and the rest of the Sunnis later.

The Pakis already have the bomb. Why would or should Israel "take care of them" and how? This is non-sense talk.

Israel should NOT get involved in Iraq. Why waste any resources on their Shia-Sunni fighting. So stupid and would be a waste of resources.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2014, 01:32:47 AM »
The Pakis already have the bomb. Why would or should Israel "take care of them" and how? This is non-sense talk.

Israel should NOT get involved in Iraq. Why waste any resources on their Shia-Sunni fighting. So stupid and would be a waste of resources.

YOU make a lot of good points in both posts.. 

Why deal with Pakistan?? Well, what if the Taliban eventually gains power in Pakistan and eventually gains control of the nukes?? In that case, I would think Iran would be an even lesser threat..  IMO, Pakistan will need to be dealt with eventually, hopefully, with the help of India.

I agree Israel should not really get involved, but if the USA decides to help Iran conquer Iraq and the SHias start mobilizing on all Israel's borders, I don't see how Israel will not be at risk with the fanatical, anti-Israel regime.   

Also, once Iran has the nukes, every Sunni nation will strive to become nuclear powers..  I don't know about others here, but I really do not want to see all the Muslim nations on the Earth armed with nuclear weapons..  Sure, they may end up using them on each other, but who isn't to say they won't launch a few at Israel, which is like a dot on the map compared to the size of many of these larger Muslim countries.  BTW, The Iranians have a scary concept of starting a war will bring the Madhi to the Earth to save the Persian people.  Perhaps, in their own twisted, deranged minds, the 300 nuclear bombs Israel has will not be a deterrent, because they think Khoda (Persian Allah) and the Madhi will protect them from any harm.  I have talked to enough Persians who think that IAF planes will magically fall from the sky if they tried to attack Iran, because of how much their Shia god blesses and protects them.  The Persians have a sense of racial superiority and are eugenicists, which gives them some of the insanity and boldness you would see from the Nazis.  For example, Hitler's invasion of Russia and at the same time starting a war with the USA and Western Europe.  His feeling of racial superiority was his downfall, as he made some very stupid military decisions, based on the futile notions of German superiority being able to overcome any opposition.  However, if he was armed with ICBMs with nuclear warheads, I wonder what would have happened, considering his mindset.

I will say I equally hate fanatical Sunnis as I do fanatical Shias.. I just feel Iran is more of a risk to Israel's (and the world's) safety than the Sunni fanatics..  This could change..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2014, 05:00:06 PM »
Hussein Osama has never met a terrorist he did not love and support. This wicked man has helped the muslim brothers around the world in establishing their caliphate. He is in bed with the most blood thirsty murderers and yet he pretends to act in the best interest of America. Sure, letting 4 of the worst of the worst war criminals from Gitmo free for one traitor is helping America (sarc)... And letting AQ flourish in Syria, Libya, and Iraq is really helping America...

Obama wants to side with Iran against Israel despite the big flapping lips on obamas ugly mug... Lip service is worth zippo...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2014, 05:04:10 PM »

I agree Israel should not really get involved, but if the USA decides to help Iran conquer Iraq and the SHias start mobilizing on all Israel's borders, I don't see how Israel will not be at risk with the fanatical, anti-Israel regime.   

Really? Israel is surrounded MAINLY by Sunnis and NOT the Shia. Yes Hezbollah is Shia and Hamas is funded by them, the cast majority are Sunni including Hamas. If ISIS continues and they win in Syria, then either at that time or in little afterwards Jordan can easily fall as well, its only a matter of time that the Hashemite regime falls, most likely to Sunni Islamists and by the looks of it its probably ISIS or even Hamas. In the Sinai their already are Sunni Salafists (related of course to ISIS). Anyway all of these people change names and change affiliations but bottom line Sunni Islamic scumm.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2014, 05:08:16 PM »
Waiting for the O administration to hoist the white flag beneath the Al Queda flag over the white house...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2014, 05:23:56 PM »
Really? Israel is surrounded MAINLY by Sunnis and NOT the Shia. Yes Hezbollah is Shia and Hamas is funded by them, the cast majority are Sunni including Hamas. If ISIS continues and they win in Syria, then either at that time or in little afterwards Jordan can easily fall as well, its only a matter of time that the Hashemite regime falls, most likely to Sunni Islamists and by the looks of it its probably ISIS or even Hamas. In the Sinai their already are Sunni Salafists (related of course to ISIS). Anyway all of these people change names and change affiliations but bottom line Sunni Islamic scumm.

I am for destroying all the Muslims..  However, if the Shias gain the upper hand, they are the most fanatical neighbors Israel will have and ones who are closest to developing a nuclear weapon.   I don't want to see the Shia empire on Israel's borders.  Obviously, a fanatical Al Qaeda Sunni sect ruling Egypt and Jordan would be as grave of a threat.. The only benefit I could see of a Fanatically controlled the Jordan is that Israel would have an excuse to invade Jordan and reclaim the land, as Jordan, IMO, is part of the land of Israel.  The  Arabs should be kicked out of Jordan , as it was the English who handed this land to the Arabs, not Hashem.

What I want is the Sunnis and Shias to engage in a war over Iraq, as both factions claim it as their holy land and I am willing to bet they would slaughter millions of each other if they can fighting over it.. The Iran -Iraq War was a good testament to this case.   Personally, I think there is nothing better for Israel than for Sunnis and Shias to engage in a holy war against each other.  They will be so consumed by their fighting  that it will give Israel the time it needs to mobilize for an invasion to destroy the SHia regime altogether, once Iran's resources are weaken.  Also, if Al Qaeda is engaged in a holy war against the Shia, it will also be too preoccupied to mobilize itself against Israel. 

Anyway, this is my vision.  It appears Obama Hussein is going to try to aid the Shia to overthrow the Sunnis, including Al Qaeda..  The USA and most of Europe have always been supportive of the Shia and seemed to overlook them becoming a fanatical, theocratic ruled nuclear armed power with a lot of oil resources.  All the attention has been to fighting and killing Al Qaeda, which is good, but not in exchange for a powerful fanatical Persian empire.