Author Topic: A Tale Of Two Zoabis  (Read 855 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
A Tale Of Two Zoabis
« on: June 17, 2014, 04:45:25 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/5859#.U6CogvldXPg

Something is very wrong here. It's a tale of two Zoabis. One says kidnapping Israeli teens is legitimate, one says it is terrorism and wrong. One is making the statement as an Israeli Member of Knesset, and the other is in hiding, fearing for his life.

The problem is that the one who is in the Knesset should be fearing for her life and the one who is in hiding should be in the Knesset. What an upside down world.

And to make matters worse, I can't even elaborate at this time because of a court gag order.

(Update: Mohammad Zoabi saved from kidnapping attempt /News/News.aspx/181844#.U6Ck-nIvnFY ))

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: A Tale Of Two Zoabis
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 05:21:11 PM »
Which gag order? Where do you live that your not allowed to post certain things?

Ooh I see, its the writer and he is in Israel. I guess partly because Ms. Zoabi has Knesset immunity as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 05:26:35 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181844

Zionist Arab's Family Planned to Abduct Him for Opposing Kidnap
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 05:33:26 PM »
So this guy is a Christian Arab or Druze or is he a Noahide? Too bad his parents named him after a terrorist pedophile.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 05:41:13 PM »
Secular Muslim which probabbly means irreligious

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 09:43:53 PM »
So according to JTF, he's not a Muslim.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 12:22:23 AM »
He claims to be an Arab Muslim Zionist.

So I guess he holds by Sheikh Palazzi or maybe he's just confused and wants to make Islam into what he wants it to be.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 12:41:43 AM »

So I guess he holds by Sheikh Palazzi or maybe he's just confused and wants to make Islam into what he wants it to be.

NO he doesn't. He is a "Muslim" but only in name. He says that he is "Israeli, Zionist, Arab and Muslim" "In that order".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2014, 01:05:07 AM »
Does he want to be a Ben Noach? Maybe someone should teach him. Does he qualify as one according to Halacha? I know Chabad has Arabic billboards that say 7 for 70. They say they have Druze Noahides.