Author Topic: 20 years later  (Read 546 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
20 years later
« on: June 17, 2014, 07:12:36 PM »
Can you believe that it's been 20 years that OJ Simpson has been arrested after low speed chase in the bronco?  We all know that he killed his wife.  I'm glad that he's in jail now.  But, it's for something else.  What are your memories of this moment?  I remember the day very well.  It was also the day that NYC honored the 1994 Stanley Cup champion NY Rangers that morning and early afternoon with a ticker-tape parade, and that night, we had the low speed chase.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 20 years later
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 08:01:31 PM »
Can you believe that it's been 20 years that OJ Simpson has been arrested after low speed chase in the bronco?  We all know that he killed his wife.  I'm glad that he's in jail now.  But, it's for something else.  What are your memories of this moment?  I remember the day very well.  It was also the day that NYC honored the 1994 Stanley Cup champion NY Rangers that morning and early afternoon with a ticker-tape parade, and that night, we had the low speed chase.

I remember it vividly... It was at a time I was settling down with my wife (ex-wife now)... We had recently moved into a new house..

I also remember that at the time I was sure he would be found guilty due to the overwhelming amount of evidence which was presented in his trial. But I supposed OJ's money was able to buy him lawyers who were able to manipulate the system to get him off the charge... That and the threat of riots.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: 20 years later
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 09:35:36 AM »
I'm still trying to locate the real killer after 20 years.
The janitors are also still trying to clean up the turkey bones after the trial.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774