Author Topic: Author of article indirectly admits Kahane was right  (Read 2707 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Author of article indirectly admits Kahane was right
« on: August 09, 2007, 11:10:40 AM »
An author of an article admits that Kahane was right :

"I write in sadness -- deep sadness.

Almost 25 years ago, I read a one-line description of Jewish leadership that has haunted me ever since. The author, whose name I have repressed, wrote: "Only a confirmed anti-Semite could believe that the Jewish people have the leadership they deserve."

I protested his statement then, but I am not sure I can disagree now."

http://www.jewishjournal.com/home/preview.php?id=17717

newman

Re: Author of article indirectly admits Kahane was right
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 11:46:43 AM »
In a short while every Jew will be shouting that Kahane was right if Olmert achieves his aims.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 08:24:42 AM »
In a short while every Jew will be shouting that Kahane was right if Olmert achieves his aims.

And it will be always too late; but Tanath said that Messiah will come rescue, and redeem besieged Israel; not secular (Post) zionism, phisical might of IDF nor US army.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 11:43:36 AM »

And it will be always too late; but Tanath said that Messiah will come rescue, and redeem besieged Israel; not secular (Post) zionism, phisical might of IDF nor US army.

Mashiach will use physical means including fighting Israel's enemies, not miracles.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 03:18:59 PM »
He will lead physicall army but will use use miracles, becouse he will be King and prophet; like Josue at Jericho.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 05:40:58 PM »
That is not the Jewish view, Mashiach is a normal man and we will know him through his fufillment of specific tasks.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 06:45:48 PM »
More and more ppl are waking up to this fact that Kahane was right.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 07:45:32 PM »
I'm not Jewish, and I agree with Rabbi Kahane. The man spoke logic and reason. Just the way Chaim does.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 09:32:57 PM »
The modern liberal Jew is beginning to see the light. Yes it is very little that he sees, but he is waking up. At my conservative synagogue (yea, for now, the only other one in my area is chabad and my dad was kicked out for speaking the idea), the youth director said that she insisted on giving to Jewish causes before the "United Way" or others, In the rabbi's Kol Nidre Sermon he stated that Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism, yes it is little but its a start.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 04:26:27 AM »
I'm not Jewish, and I agree with Rabbi Kahane. The man spoke logic and reason. Just the way Chaim does.

Exactly this the the kind of Jews even some anti-semites and Arabs respect and fear but not hate; They are indeed the true Light into Gentiles... The liberal Jews must stop hating themselfs and back up antisemites and evil out of fear. 

Love your Enemy