Author Topic: An interesting Islamic experience I had this morning.  (Read 8483 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
An interesting Islamic experience I had this morning.
« on: August 09, 2007, 12:50:50 PM »
I thought people on here would be interested to know what my Muslim neighbor did this morning. I live in an all white part of Queens NY. You have to drive a few minutes to see a [censored]. In any event, a Muslim Man and his chaddor wearing family moved into the basement apt of a house across the street from me a few months ago. I never see him or his kurva talking to anyone. I know she walks around with that ugly chaddor. They have a bunch of smelly muslim cubs roaming around as well. This morning, I was awakened by the sound of sirens and I looked out my window and saw 2 ambulances and 2 police cars. I was wondering what the hell happened. I thought someone died because their are two old people living in the house as well. When the whole commotion subsided, I asked someone what the hell happened. He told me that the man and his wife tried to circumcise their daughter and something went wrong. They said that the muslim monster didn't want to call for help so his daughter almost bled to death. That would of been no loss but that is not the point here. I couldn't believe it. What Chaim said was so true. I heard from someone that the ambulance people couldn't believe what they saw and they thought it was a rape at first. This is a 100% true story and I am only saying that cause when I just told this to a friend of mine, he didnt believe it. Anyways I would love to know what my fellow JTFers think of my muzzy neighbors.
I am urinating on a Koran.

kellymaureen

Re: An interesting Islamic experience I had this morning.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:54:51 PM »
 :oThats horrible, muslim or not that is a small child who they were torturing.  I hope they are both tossed into prison (and yes tortured, beaten and raped by the other inmates, in anyone is more deserving I cant think of it)  and the children are put into NON muslim homes to UNlearn whatever they may have been taught by now...and NEVER given back. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 12:55:08 PM »
Seriously? >:(
I thought it only happened in Africa, and after being denounced as illegal would stop.

Downwithislam, if it happens across your road then God knows what happens everywhere else.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 12:58:55 PM »
They must have been somalis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 12:59:20 PM »
That is disgusting. That poor little girl. Those animals should be put in jail and prosecuted to the entent of the law. I just hope another inmate takes care of them while they are there if you get my drift.
Their other children should NEVER go back to them regardless of what sort of sentance they get.
 :( I feel very bad for that little girl.
Such a backwards people.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 01:00:18 PM »
I agree with Kelly. I don't believe in the waste of children's lives...Muslim or not. Female circumcision is one of the most horrible, barbaric, disgusting mutilations of the human body imaginable. The people who condone, and practice it should be thrown in prison never to see the light of day.

That...or frankly if I walked in and saw it happening, I don't think the parents would have lived. They don't deserve their children, and they don't deserve to remain alive for atrocities like that!

My heart aches for that girl.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 01:00:53 PM »
They probably used a steak knife or something crude as well. Simply a beautiful culture they have...
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 01:09:08 PM »
I really, can't even begin to imagine how people can even think like that.

Its crazy, barbaric and damn right EVIL. :-X >:(

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 01:11:44 PM »
Its just one more way to subjugate women in that "lovely" culture. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 01:19:33 PM »
For anyone that thinks the news media has no agenda read this.  Not only do they go out of their way to not mention Islam, they in fact actually say that the practice is "not tied to a particular religion".  Disgusting.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-11-01-georgia_x.htm

Man gets 10-year sentence for circumcision of 2-year-old daughter
Updated 11/1/2006 4:58 PM ET
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (AP) — An Ethiopian immigrant who was convicted Wednesday of the genital mutilation of his 2-year-old daughter was sentenced to 10 years in prison in what was believed to be the first such criminal case in the United States.

Khalid Adem, 30, was found guilty of aggravated battery and cruelty to children. Prosecutors said he used scissors to remove his daughter's clitoris in his family's Atlanta-area apartment in 2001. The child's mother, Fortunate Adem, said she did not discover it until more than a year later.

Adem, who had no criminal record, could have been sentenced to up to 40 years in prison. He held his face in his hands and wept loudly after the jury's verdict was read.

During her father's trial, the girl, now 7, clutched a teddy bear as she testified on videotape that her father "cut me on my private part."

Federal law specifically bans the practice of genital mutilation, but many states do not have a law addressing it. Georgia lawmakers, with the support of the girl's mother, passed an anti-mutilation law last year. But Adem was not tried under that law since it did not exist when his daughter was cut.

During the trial, Adem testified he never circumcised his daughter or asked anyone else to do so. He said he grew up in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, and considers the practice more prevalent in rural areas.

Adem's attorney acknowledged that the girl had been cut, but implied that the family of the girl's mother, who immigrated from South Africa, may have been responsible. The Adems divorced three years ago, and attorney Mark Hill suggested that the couple's daughter was coached to testify against her father by her mother, who has full custody of the child.

Adem, who cried throughout the trial and during his testimony, was asked what he thought of someone who believes in the practice. He replied: "The word I can say is 'mind in the gutter.' He is a moron."

The practice crosses ethnic and cultural lines and is not tied to a particular religion. Activists say it is intended to deny women sexual pleasure. In its most extreme form, the clitoris and parts of the labia are removed and the labia that remain are stitched together.

Knives, razors or even sharp stones are usually used, according to a 2001 department report. The tools are frequently not sterilized, and often, many girls are circumcised at the same ceremony, leading to infection.

It is unknown how many girls have died from the procedure, either during the cutting or from infections, or years later in childbirth. Nightmares, depression, shock and feelings of betrayal are common psychological side effects, according to a 2001 federal report.

Since 2001, the State Department estimates that up to 130 million women worldwide have undergone circumcision.
Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 01:27:52 PM »
The little girl is likely scared for life and will never be able to enjoy being with her future husband. Even though she's muslim, you can't help but feel bad for her.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 01:30:27 PM »
This is savegery at it's worst this should be handeld in the back of some precinct   with a blackjack across the fathers head
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 01:32:31 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 01:35:00 PM »
Those islamic slobs should be torn apart by dogs and have pig's blood thrown on their carcasses. Ban muslim immigration now and let the deportations and destruction of mosques begin!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 01:37:20 PM »
I'd feed those b@stards to wild pigs! What a farshtunken people!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 01:42:22 PM »
Muslims.....

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 01:43:50 PM »
The practice crosses ethnic and cultural lines and is not tied to a particular religion.

mohammed did not stop the practice, he only told them to cut the skin around the clitoris. It is interesting how FGM cases are exclusive to muzzies.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 02:05:10 PM »
Even if they did it "correctly" and the girl's life weren't endangered, they should go to jail for the rest of their lives for mutilating a girl like that and destroyng her life,

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 02:18:14 PM »
It is entirely pointless and just prove evil intentions.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 02:32:43 PM »
That is so disgusting, I dont know what would posses parents to do such a thing to their daughter.

I have also heard that FGM can be reversed by a surgeon
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ftf

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 03:14:05 PM »
A quick google search reveals that this is a serious problem in the UK as well.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 03:46:02 PM »
A quick google search reveals that this is a serious problem in the UK as well.

Really, what are the aprox. figures?

I haven't heard of anybody in the muslim community i know of in which this has happened to, but i know several girls who have been shipped off to somali because there parents considered them to have become too "westernized", they just get sent off to anybody, forced to marry and probably circumcised.

Recently a 15 year old girl was being forced to marry some 40 year old guy, here, and we told some council organization thing and the police stormed into the wedding. :laugh:

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 04:05:50 PM »
Yeah same here, sarah. In Iran they don't do that either. It must be a regional thing in africa or something. Maybe only Sunnis do it? But I agree, it has to be stopped. These are some sick fools you think that this promotes "chastity." The same kind of "chastity" that the Chador promotes which is the stripping of the rights of women.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »
The police are offering £20000 for anyone who can provide them with enough evidence to convict someone for fgm in London:

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article2753969.ece
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 05:07:42 PM by ftf »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 05:11:12 PM »
Yeah same here, sarah. In Iran they don't do that either. It must be a regional thing in africa or something. Maybe only Sunnis do it? But I agree, it has to be stopped. These are some sick fools you think that this promotes "chastity." The same kind of "chastity" that the Chador promotes which is the stripping of the rights of women.

So you were a shia?

There was a lot of commotion about this recently on the news and BBC, an ethiopian woman who was circumcised for chasitity - and is now a model :D Yay.- was explaining how it was usually the womans idea to do this. That they felt their daughters should face exactly what they had done so as children. Scary.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 05:21:53 PM »
So you were a shia?

Yep. You kind of have to be in Iran cause Sunnis are very heavily discriminated against.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson