Author Topic: Huge spike in anti-Semitism in France  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Huge spike in anti-Semitism in France
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 11:18:54 AM »
Dieudonne is nothing but a butt-ugly ngr.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 03:30:07 PM »
I am beginning to despise France, and by extension the French people. In the lunchroom today a bunch of French (including one of the big bosses) were making a bunch of noise about the World Cup of soccer (apparently france is doing well)... All I can think of is how bad France has been relating the Jews and Israel in the last few decades.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 06:05:32 PM »
Isn't there a prophecy in the Zohar about Ishmaelites taking revenge on Edomites for what their treatment of the Jews? I think this sounds realistic...I really don't see there being a France or Spain in 10-50 years. Europe traded it's productive Jews for violent, lazy third world Muslims its completely insane.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 07:56:17 PM »
The recent anti semitism in France mostly comes from the burgeoning black and muslim population. Ironically, the jews always support the blacks, are Bonehead Hussein's most ardent and reliable supporters, and almost always seek to appease muslims.  And this is what they get.  But if more jews leave France for Israel, it may turn out good in the end.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 08:12:12 PM »
The recent anti semitism in France mostly comes from the burgeoning black and muslim population. Ironically, the jews always support the blacks, are Bonehead Hussein's most ardent and reliable supporters, and almost always seek to appease muslims.  And this is what they get.  But if more jews leave France for Israel, it may turn out good in the end.

And the french were not siding with the nazis during WWII...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 08:13:55 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichy_France

Vichy France, officially the French State (État français), was the government during the regime of Marshal Philippe Pétain, during France's occupation by Nazi Germany during World War II. From 1940 to 1942, even though it was officially the government of France as a whole, Vichy only fully controlled the unoccupied zone (zone libre) in Southern France, while Germany occupied Northern France. After the enactment of Case Anton following the Allied landings in North Africa (November 1942), Southern France was also occupied by Germany. Vichy remained in existence, but was gradually reduced to a puppet government.

Following the defeat in June 1940, President Albert Lebrun appointed Marshal Pétain as premier. After making peace with Germany, Pétain and his government voted to reorganize the discredited Third Republic into an authoritarian regime.

The newly formed French State maintained nominal sovereignty over the whole of French territory as defined by the Second Armistice at Compiègne. However, Vichy maintained full sovereignty only in the unoccupied southern Zone libre ("free zone"), while retaining limited authority in the Wehrmacht-occupied northern zone, the Zone occupée ("occupied zone"). The occupation was to be a provisional state of affairs pending the conclusion of the war in the west, which at the time appeared imminent.

Marshal Pétain collaborated with the German occupying forces in exchange for an agreement not to divide France between the Axis powers. Germany kept two million French soldiers in Germany as forced labourers to enforce its terms. Vichy authorities aided in the rounding-up of Jews and other "undesirables". Much of the French public initially supported the new government despite its pro-Nazi policies, often seeing it as necessary to maintain a degree of French autonomy and territorial integrity. In November 1942, however, the Zone libre was also occupied, ending any semblance of independence and with Germany closely supervising all French officials.

Most of the overseas French colonies were originally under Vichy control, but it lost one after another to Charles de Gaulle's Free French Forces. Public opinion turned against the Vichy regime and the occupying German forces over time and resistance to them increased. Following the Allied invasion of France in June 1944 and the subsequent Liberation of France in summer 1944, de Gaulle's Provisional Government of the French Republic (GPRF) took control of French territory. Most of the Vichy regime's leaders fled or were put on trial by the GPRF and a number were executed for treason. Thousands of collaborators were killed without trial by local Resistance forces.

The last Vichy exiles were captured in the Sigmaringen enclave in April 1945. Pétain was sentenced to death for treason, but his sentence was commuted to life imprisonment. Only four senior Vichy officials were tried for crimes against humanity, although many more had participated in the deportation of Jews for extermination in concentration camps, abuses of prisoners and severe acts against members of the Resistance.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 08:15:16 PM »
The french JUST LOVE the arab muslims...

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 03:32:26 PM »
I am beginning to despise France, and by extension the French people. In the lunchroom today a bunch of French (including one of the big bosses) were making a bunch of noise about the World Cup of soccer (apparently france is doing well)... All I can think of is how bad France has been relating the Jews and Israel in the last few decades.
You probably work for Alcatel ;D

You should also pity France, cause if I were french, I wouldn't celebrate that their soccer team is almost, to a man, is 3rd world. English, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian look more or less like the countries their represent. The French looks like it is North African and sub-saharan team. Also, the Algerian striker Benzema is a pimping pedophile.

Which proves that the current generation of French is probably the worst and the most stupid ever! Expunge the Jewish population for muslime one, takes a true moron.

And, btw, I am a Frankophile.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 03:53:53 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 12:07:50 AM »
French Jews are mostly Right Wing. They don't support the Arabs. Most of the Jews there are from North Africa and know how Muslims are. The Muslims come from the same Arab countries that the French Jews came from. The Jews were French citizens in North Africa and almost all left for France, Israel, or Montreal when the former French colonies became independent Muzzie countries.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2014, 10:18:41 AM »
You probably work for Alcatel ;D

You should also pity France, cause if I were french, I wouldn't celebrate that their soccer team is almost, to a man, is 3rd world. English, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian look more or less like the countries their represent. The French looks like it is North African and sub-saharan team. Also, the Algerian striker Benzema is a pimping pedophile.

Which proves that the current generation of French is probably the worst and the most stupid ever! Expunge the Jewish population for muslime one, takes a true moron.

And, btw, I am a Frankophile.

In the video I was hoping to see some Jews punch out some Jew haters.  That always puts me in a good mood!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2014, 10:41:51 AM »
There are more and more arabs in France every day.  Also, France helped Hitler trasport Jews to the camps.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 09:42:54 PM »
I'm no Francophile.  The summer I spent in Paris during my junior year of college cured me of that. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2014, 10:02:47 PM »
I'm no Francophile.  The summer I spent in Paris during my junior year of college cured me of that.
Me either, they are [censored] and weak, and they talk like they have a blank in their mouth. :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 11:13:12 PM »
Care to expand? My time in France was always extremely pleasant and very enjoyable. So I am interested in your experience.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 10:07:52 PM »
Hi Manch,

I did a summer study program during my junior year of college. 

It was a long long time ago.  My overall impression was that quite a few French people were hostile when there was no reason for it.  I  remember one time going into a bank to cash travelers checks.  The clerk was speaking to the man before me in English.  When I  then addressed her in English, she said to me "Je ne comprends pas."

Yeah right. 

And then there was a time when I was trying to call the States, and you had to have  the clerk downstairs do it for you.  I just remember it not working, and the clerk SCREAMING at me.

Then, there was this one time I was in a Club Med in St. Moritz for the week.  Now granted this is not France.  But there I was in this group with all these Germans led by a French ski instructor.  To make a long story short, I was not catching on as quickly as the Germans were.   And this French ski instructor ended up SCREAMING in the area where people were having lunch. 

So I guess you could say I have not had the most pleasant experiences with several French people.  (As for the ski group, I switched out of the group with the nasty Germans and the French instructor, and got in with another group of Brazilians, and an older clumsy Israeli woman, which was led by a guy named Manuel.  Everyone was nicer and I improved tremendously.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2014, 03:07:32 PM »
Jews must either fight or flee France.... It seems like the '**** is hitting the fan'..

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182118

Anti-Semitic Assault and Stabbing in Paris Library
20 assailants beat up Jewish students and stab them in French capital as anti-Semitism continues to peak.
By Chaim Lev, Ari Yashar

The wave of anti-Semitic violence continues to rock French Jewry, as a gang of 20 attackers on Monday reportedly assaulted visibly Jewish students wearing kippot (yarmulkes) at a local library in the capital city of Paris.

The assailants, described by reports as being of North African descent and therefore likely Muslim immigrants, approached the Jewish students from two directions in the library, pouncing on them and beating them until they were bloody.

The Jewish students ran from the scene, and in the process two students were stabbed, leaving them with light wounds.

Security personnel at the library got involved and called up the police, who were able to arrest several of the attackers and bring them in for investigation.

The attack comes after a rally in Paris supporting the three Israel teens who were kidnapped by Hamas terrorists two weeks ago came under attack last Thursday. The anti-Semitic attackers hurled flares at the rally, scattering the participants; several of the attackers were arrested.

The recent attacks are just the latest in a long string of escalating anti-Semitic violence.

Two Saturdays ago, attackers reportedly approached a Paris synagogue in the city's 20th District armed with an AK-47 assault rifle and a handgun.

According to reports they began aiming their guns at bystanders and the building itself and pretended to open fire, but fled the scene when they saw armed French police officers guarding the synagogue. Reports say they escaped on a scooter.

The Saturday prior to that, two visibly Jewish teenagers wearing kippot report being sprayed with tear gas in Sarcelles, a northern suburb of Paris, by North African assailants. A week before that, two other Jewish teenagers, aged 14 and 15, narrowly escaped an axe-wielding man of Arab appearance in another Paris suburb.

Jewish Agency Executive Director Natan Sharansky spoke to Arutz Sheva on Monday about French aliyah (immigration to Israel), discussing the many factors driving the steep rise in aliyah recently, including the wave of anti-Semitic violence.

That rise in aliyah is such that a full 1% of the French Jewish community is expected to move to Israel by the end of 2014.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 01:48:42 PM »
Isn't there a prophecy in the Zohar about Ishmaelites taking revenge on Edomites for what their treatment of the Jews? I think this sounds realistic...I really don't see there being a France or Spain in 10-50 years. Europe traded it's productive Jews for violent, lazy third world Muslims its completely insane.

Does a prophecy like that really exist?
What is the actual quote?
That sounds fasinating.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 02:06:28 PM »
As a side note, I visited Paris in 1987 with my brother. I was only 11 but I remember clearly not seeing a single Muslim and don't remember anyone but French people and tourists.
The city was beautiful.

My brother visited last year, he was shocked at the difference since 1987.

First of all Paris has suddenly been divided into super rich enclaves, and slums of foreign immigrants. There are zero middle class French people. In 1987 French people were working as waiters  (they were famous for their bad attitude and rudeness to cutomers.) Now the cheap labour is done by foreigners from the slums.

The previously wonderful French Metro was full of immigrants and smelled of urine. It looked worse than New York in the crime ridden 1980's. I can not describe how clean and pleasant the metro was in 1987...what a waste

A bit of modern France is described by this writer:
http://www.city-journal.org/html/12_4_the_barbarians.html
He is a self hating secular Jew who hides his Jewish identity and writes for the antisemitic white supremist "Taki's magazine".
 But the description of the mess the French have made of their country sounds depressing.

I wonder what the Jews in France make of Marie Le Pen...I suspect on one hand they agree with her policies on Muslims, on the other they feel uncomfotable with her family background and the party's name (Le National Front.)

Perhaps the French Jews feel like I do towards to the English Defence league. I agreed with what Tommy Robinson said about Muslims and English Nationalism, - as a Jewish right winger I can respect things like the British feelings towards defending their borders and culture etc...on the other hand I look at those skinheads waving the  Israeli flag just to annoy the Muslims, and would wonder if they have a Mein Kamf in their pocket.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 06:29:43 PM »
The issue here isn't Muzzies, but the fact that most native European French are Nazis themselves. The Muzzies just give them cover. Dieudionne's fans are mostly ethnic French.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2014, 06:31:19 PM »
The reason ethnic native French support these beasts and allow them to (literally) get away with murder is because they want them to do their dirty work for them in terms of the Jews.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2014, 06:40:32 PM »
The reason ethnic native French support these beasts and allow them to (literally) get away with murder is because they want them to do their dirty work for them in terms of the Jews.

Bravo!  I totally agree. 

These days, outright anti-Semitism is not chic.  But being pro-fakestinian and pro-Muslim is. 

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2014, 02:19:39 AM »
Anti-Semitism in France??   :D     Non! Dites moi ce n'est pas vrai! 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.