Author Topic: For fjack - Attacks On Women In Congo Go 'Far Beyond Rape'  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
For fjack - Attacks On Women In Congo Go 'Far Beyond Rape'
« on: August 09, 2007, 03:14:48 PM »
I found this at the Conservative Citizens Council website and thought I could post it here for your reading enjoyment:

"The atrocities perpetrated by these armed groups are of an unimaginable brutality that goes far beyond rape," she said in a statement. "Women are brutally gang raped, often in front of their families and communities. In numerous cases, male relatives are forced at gun point to rape their own daughters, mothers or sisters."

The statement continued: "Frequently women are shot or stabbed in their genital organs, after they are raped. Women, who survived months of enslavement, told me that their tormentors had forced them to eat excrement or the human flesh of murdered relatives."

Saying the situation required immediate attention from Congo's government and the international community, Erturk reported that 4,500 cases of sexual violence had already been counted so far this year. The U.N. investigator said the actual number of incidents was probably much higher.

The Panzi hospital, a specialized institution in Bukavu near the Rwandan border, sees about 3,500 women a year suffering fistula and other severe genital injuries resulting from atrocities, Erturk said.

The mineral-rich eastern reaches of Congo, bordering Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi, are the most unstable in the country, and civilians are often killed as rival militias clash.

U.N. peacekeepers helped end a wider 1998-2002 war in Congo that engulfed six neighboring countries, and the nearly 18,000-strong force currently in Congo is the U.N.'s largest peacekeeping operation.

While rebels commit most of the worst abuses, Erturk said government forces and national police are responsible for nearly 20 percent of all cases of sexual violence reported."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/us_world_article.aspx?storyid=125633

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: For fjack - Attacks On Women In Congo Go 'Far Beyond Rape'
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 03:20:03 PM »
Not mention U.N. blue helmets thet too have been found to be  rapists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 03:21:32 PM »
We rest our case on 'inferior cultures'.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 03:24:07 PM »
We rest our case on 'inferior cultures'.

Yep my thoughts exactly.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 04:19:08 PM »
This is worse than animal savagery. All these filthy subhumans in Africa who go around raping and brutalizing their own should be put out of their misery.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 04:26:11 PM »
The west gets accused of wrecking their culture when we bring Judaic-christian values to them. That bloody culture SHOULD be wrecked!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 04:34:54 PM »
They've shown they prefer their zulu savage culture as shown by the complete collapse of reason and order in places like South Africa and Zimbabwe.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 05:56:42 PM »
The left will find a way to blame this on 'colonialism', 'capitalism' and 'racism'. Why is everyone so surprised? They do that here. Wouldn't it serve the congo well if Obama Osama and Hoprah would go there and show the african masses their inner greatness. They could be a vanguard of the masses of blacks that would sign up to build pyrimads, re-invent science, communicate telepathiclly and the rest of black study mumbo jumbo. They won't. Here is what will happen. The US government of traitors and white haters will grant these creatures the right to come to this country to further turn it into the turd world slum it is becoming now. We will give them food stamps, that they can go to a local bodega and buy drugs and malt liquor. They will infest NY City streets with vendors that block the streets and sell knock off designer items and not pay the sales tax or declare the income. They will be given SSI for their low IQ niglets, WIC, medicare, medicad, section 8 housing, reduced transit cards, free college, free medical services in city hospitals and all the rest of the goodies that leeches get. All they must do is vote democratic and the world is their oyster. It is the end of our civilization as we know it. Drastic action must be taken now.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 06:25:51 PM »
The left does blame all the problems in black Africa on colonialism. It's funny how when caucasians are destitute and poor as hell they don't form rape gangs and massacre each other. I wonder where the blacks learned to be murderous barbarians? Was it from the European colonialists? Why, they must've learned gang rape tactics from the British or something... it couldn't be a part of their culture, could it?  ::)