Author Topic: Netanyoyo fears Feiglin begging likudniks to vote  (Read 4776 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Netanyoyo fears Feiglin begging likudniks to vote
« on: August 09, 2007, 05:56:14 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3435879,00.html

Netanyahu: Barak and Olmert would like to see Feiglin win Likud primaries

Published:  08.10.07, 00:04 / Israel News 

Likud chairman Benjamin Netanyahu expressed concern over the low voter turnout expected at the party primaries, which stands at about 35 %.

"(Defense Minister Ehud) Barak and (Prime Minister Ehud) Olmert would like to see (Moshe) Feiglin win. I'm calling on everyone to come out and vote," Netanyahu said at a Likud activists meeting. (Attila Somfalvi)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Netanyoyo fears Feiglin begging likudniks to vote
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 06:23:50 PM »
Does Feiglin actually have a chance to beat Netanyoyo?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 06:26:47 PM »
Does Feiglin actually have a chance to beat Netanyoyo?
I don'nt know but yo yo seems nervous
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 07:53:27 PM »
I don't think feiglin is the answer. Him winning will only turn people away from the real right wing more. These types of jews give right wingers a bad name.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 11:06:40 PM »
I don't think feiglin is the answer. Him winning will only turn people away from the real right wing more. These types of jews give right wingers a bad name.

Feiglin is SUCH an improvement over any prime minister in Israel's history that I think he deserves support regardless.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 11:17:49 PM »
What about that Eldad fellow?  Does anyone like him.  I understand that he is not for freeing Pollard....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 03:50:14 AM »
Is the reason that Barak and Olmert support Feiglin over Netanyahu because previous polls showed that if new elections were to be held for prime minister, Netanyahu would defeat Olmert? 

Or is it that they don't like Feiglin and that Olmert thinks that with his low approval rating, his endorsement of Feiglin would hurt his chances of defeating Netanyahu? 

I'm hoping for the first scenario and then for Feiglin to defeat Olmert in an election.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 03:51:31 AM »
What about that Eldad fellow?  Does anyone like him.  I understand that he is not for freeing Pollard....

He's in Likud?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 08:04:47 AM »
I don't know what party he's in.  I hear good and bad things about him.  Just asking.  I don't like Netanyahu nor Feiglin to be honest.   
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 09:04:03 AM »
I don't know what party he's in.  I hear good and bad things about him.  Just asking.  I don't like Netanyahu nor Feiglin to be honest.   

Then why is Feiglin listed as a Right-Wing activist in that section of the forum if he isn't one?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 10:18:54 AM »
I don't know... sorry...   They said Ghorge Bush was "right wing" as well....boy what a disappointment he turned out to be....albeit an expected disappointment...

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 10:39:04 AM »
Check out this site: http://www.netanyahu.com/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 10:50:48 AM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 10:57:25 AM »

Feiglin is SUCH an improvement over any prime minister in Israel's history that I think he deserves support regardless.

A retarded, one-armed orangutan would be an improvement over olmert.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 11:35:42 AM »
Check out this site: http://www.netanyahu.com/

Despite the costs, why does that site consider Netanyahu's vote in favor of building of the fence as a waste? 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 11:41:03 AM »
Because it causes the YE'SHA to be divided

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 12:00:16 PM »

What type of Jew do you consider Feiglin to be ?

I'm not crazy about Feiglin. I think he lacks charisma and doesn't seem like a natural leader. But I'm not sure this has anything to do with what type of Jew he is.

I've heard Chaim say he thinks Feiglin is a good man, but that he's misguided and wasting his time by trying to reform things from within the Likud.

Chaim certainly seems to have been proven right once again, as it's almost impossible to defend Feiglin and the Likud for staying in a coalition with Kadima and keeping Olmert, Livni and the rest of the Kadima excrement in power.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 04:26:58 PM »
To tell you the truth, I don't trust any of them, especially ones that are close to the establishment-niks.  I must say that was a good site.  I don't like nor trust BiBi at all...  A wolf in sheeps clothing.  One would think with his brother's deeds he'd be very strong supporter of an Muslim Free State on ALL of the land?  Apparently, everything seems to be purchased these days.....including pride, honor and self respect....