Author Topic: Hillary Clinton's anti-Semitic attacks on Israel in her new book  (Read 479 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Hillary Clinton has always been a Jew-hater and an enemy of Israel. In her latest book, she once again reveals her true anti-Semitic colors as she viciously attacks the Jewish state.

JTF will work hard to defeat Hillary Clinton in her campaign for the presidency in 2016. Join us and help us.

http://www.thejewishstar.com/stories/Hillary-Clinton-goes-anti-Israel-in-Hard-Choices,5059

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Hillary Clinton's anti-Semitic attacks on Israel in her new book
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 01:40:53 PM »
No surprise there at all.
Hillary "big jew" Clinton.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 04:15:35 PM »
How sickening it is to think of those 'liberal Jews' who voted for this monster. They will continue doing so because they feel they are helping the world in some sick perverted way. I am so glad my family (my mother and step dad) have completely shifted from the demonrat party and have stopped associating with these self-hating traitors to their people.

How could any Jew vote for such a Jew hating witch?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 06:06:21 PM »
We all know that the Clinton's hate Israel and Jews.  Hopefully, she would lose big time in 2016.