Author Topic: Ted Cruz : Latest News  (Read 419 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ted Cruz : Latest News
« on: June 24, 2014, 01:08:53 AM »
Shalom JTF Readers,

It should be known to all JTF members that Ted Cruz is a favorite of Chaim's for the upcoming 2016 Republican presidential candidate. While initially I considered Chaims position a bit early in the game I currently am fully in the Ted Cruz camp. As such I have subscribed to his youtube channel and often I repost them here in the forum for all others to watch and learn.

A lot has been going on lately which tarnish the democrats and their evil plans. Ted Cruz is not one who sits on his laurels and lets these atrocities go without vociferously speaking out against it, at times bringing legislation to prevent the obama administration from acting illegally or immorally. One recent victory was the motion to prevent Iran from sending a UN representative who had a well known record of terrorism to New York.

Senator Cruz recently explained in a concise and clear manner why the US should not partner with the wicked Iranian government in an attempt to clamp down on the ISIS terror group in Iraq. I think most here would agree with his conclusions.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ted Cruz : Latest News
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 01:09:56 AM »
Sen. Ted Cruz's Remarks at the Faith & Freedom Coalition Road to Majority Conference

PS: I understand his desire to preach his beliefs but I strongly disagree with his religious beliefs.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:24:09 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 01:11:34 AM »
Sen Ted Cruz has fought mightily to prevent the obama administration from limiting free speech (which it seems that this administration truly wants to impede 1st ammendment rights)...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 01:42:21 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 01:55:11 AM »
It is obvious that the establishment republicans are shaking in their boots about Mr Cruz.... The RINOs are quickly losing my support...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 02:28:32 AM »
With FOX's Megan Kelly...

Ted Cruz Introduces Legislation to prevent future Terrorist releases from gitmo.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 02:53:26 AM »