Author Topic: BREAKING: Dozens Killed in Syrian Air Force Strike on Iraq.  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: BREAKING: Dozens Killed in Syrian Air Force Strike on Iraq.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 01:53:02 AM »
Excellent
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 04:10:25 AM »
 :dance:
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 08:59:00 AM »
Assad is just as much as thug as ISIS.
Assad has supported every Islamic Jihadist against Israel from Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah.

Assad's father was also a thug.

In an unbelievable chilling terror attempt that says something:
A pregnant Irish woman named Anne-Marie Murphy was about to board an El Al flight in 1986 at London's Heathrow airport when her bag was found to contain three pounds of plastic explosives.
The explosives were going to be used to blow up the plane
Assad Sr, the father of the current Syrian dictator ordered this would be bombing of the Israeli plane that had 375 people using the Irish woman who didn't know bombs were in her bag.
As a result, Britain cut off diplomatic relations with Syria.

Anne-Marie Murphy when interviewed by British security officials claimed to be unaware of the bomb in her bag, and that she had been given the bag by her fiancé, Nezar Hindawi, a Jordanian. Murphy said that Hindawi had sent her on the flight for the purpose of meeting his parents before marriage. A manhunt ensued, resulting in Hindawi's arrest the following day after he surrendered to police. During the interrogation, Hindawi claimed to have arranged the plot with high-ranking officers in Syrian Air Force intelligence a year earlier in Damascus, where he was given Syrian papers and instructions for operating the explosives. He supposedly conducted a training run back in England before returning again to Syria for final details and preparation. As for the explosives themselves,

Hindawi said that they were delivered to him in the Royal Garden Hotel in London on 5 April, less than two weeks prior to the attempted bombing. This story is supported by the fact that Hindawi first sought refuge in the Syrian embassy after he had learned of the failed bombing, and that Syrian officials were in the process of altering his appearance before he fled again. Also, British intelligence had previously intercepted Syrian communications with Hindawi's name, Hindawi was using genuine Syrian documents although he was not Syrian, and Hindawi's original escape plan involved leaving England with Syrian agents working on Syrian Arab Airlines.
Hindawi sent his pregnant girlfriend to die for this sicko Assad.
Hindawi has been in a British jail since 1986.

Google this article.
http://articles.philly.com/1986-10-08/news/26061190_1_anne-marie-murphy-israeli-jumbo-jet-nezar-hindawi
I Hate You!' She Shouts To Jet-bomb Defendant
By Jane Eisner,
October 08, 1986

LONDON — In one dramatic moment in an Old Bailey courtroom yesterday, it all came crashing down on Anne Marie Murphy.

She had, until then, remained calm and submissive during two days of testimony in the packed courtroom. She had, until then, never even looked at her former lover and her child's father, Nezar Hindawi, a Jordanian accused of attempting to blow up Murphy and 376 other passengers on an Israeli jumbo jet bound for Tel Aviv in April.

In a voice tinged with a Dublin brogue that rarely rose above a whisper, she had quietly explained how Hindawi had brought her to Heathrow airport on April 17, kissed her goodbye, and said he would meet her in Israel and fulfill his promise to marry her.

But when she described how the bag she was carrying - a bag Hindawi purchased and packed himself - was discovered by El Al security guards to contain a powerful explosive timed to go off in mid-flight, Murphy could control herself no longer.

"You bastard, you! How could you do this to me?" she screamed at Hindawi, as he sat impassively in the defendant's dock.

In tears, she gripped the side of the witness box, muttering, trying to regain her composure in a courtroom that by now had become starkly silent. She struggled not to look at Hindawi, but then suddenly she spat out again: "I hate you, I hate you!"

Just a few hours later, Murphy's words were plastered across the front page of London's evening tabloid newspaper, as Fleet Street continued to feed the intense interest in the case of the 32-year-old Irish chambermaid and her love for the Arab who allegedly tried to turn her - as more than one paper phrased it - "into a human time bomb." Hindawi, also 32, denies the charges.

The British prosecutor said on Monday that there was "convincing evidence" that Hindawi was acting as an agent for the Syrian government, and that he was provided with a safe house by the Syrian ambassador in London after the bomb was discovered.

Prosecutor Roy Amlot also said Hindawi told police that Syrian airline crews brought explosives, guns and drugs into Britain. The Syrian government has denied any involvement in the incident, and it appeared yesterday that no Syrian representative would testify at the trial.

Murphy was the prosecution's first witness. Amlot said she was from a large family and had left school at 14, working as a machinist in Dublin before deciding to seek work in London. She found a job as a chambermaid for the Hilton hotel, and shared an apartment in north London with several others. She met Hindawi shortly after she arrived here, in the autumn of 1984.

Dressed in neat, stylish clothes, her dark hair barely touching her shoulders, Murphy politely answered questions in court about her relationship with Hindawi. He seemed to stare at her constantly; except for the outburst yesterday, she avoided his eyes.

She became pregnant by him in 1985, but miscarried. He then was out of the country for much of the year, but returned to London for about a month before leaving again in mid-November. She discovered that she was pregnant again in January of this year, and he wanted her to have an abortion.

"He wanted me to get rid of the thing," she said. "I did not want to get rid of it and said I wanted to keep the baby and myself without him. There was no talk about marriage."

Unbeknown to Murphy, Hindawi had returned to London on April 5, allegedly carrying a Syrian passport and instructions to attack the Israeli airline. Without warning, he appeared at her apartment two days later and said he wanted to take her on holiday to Israel and marry her there. She agreed. "It seemed a good thing to do," she told the judge and jury.

"Did you love him?" asked Amlot. "Yes, I did," she replied.

"Did you believe he loved you?" he then asked. "Yes, I did," she whispered.

On April 15 they went to an El Al subsidiary on Regent Street. Amlot said that Hindawi remained outside the office and sent Murphy inside with instructions to book a flight to Tel Aviv two days later.

"She paid with money he provided," the prosecutor said. "By then he had persuaded her to book only one ticket for herself, claiming he already had a ticket on another flight . . . She was nervous and unwell, but he persuaded her they would meet in Tel Aviv on her arrival."

On the morning of the 17th, as they drove by taxi to the airport, Hindawi took an ordinary, black calculator from the roller-bag he had packed for Murphy and seemed to be changing the batteries, she said. "He wanted me to give it to his friend in Israel," she related. He then pushed the calculator to the bottom of the bag.

Scientific experts testified yesterday that the calculator was fitted with 1.7 ounces of powerful explosives and a sophisticated timing device that was activated when Hindawi put in the batteries.

If the timer had detonated at the appointed hour - 1:04 p.m. - the explosion would have triggered a three-pound bomb that Hindawi allegedly hid in a false bottom of Murphy's bag. El Al Flight 016 would have been flying at about 39,000 feet above Austria, and the experts said yesterday that the bomb - equal to the force of 30 grenades exploding at once - would have killed all on board.

But Murphy said she knew none of that when an El Al security guard began questioning her and spilled out the contents of her bag. Thinking that the empty bag was still quite heavy, the guard said he began to examine it by hand and discovered the explosives hidden in the false bottom. He immediately notified the police.

"This gentleman came in. He told me to sit down at the side," Murphy said yesterday, her voice low and halting, barely audible even with the help of a microphone. "I didn't know what was happening." And then?

She began to cry. "Two policeman came in, with two dogs and two guns," she answered, stumbling over her words. "They asked me what was in the bag . . . Then they took me into a room. They showed me the thing (the bomb), this flat thing on the table."

She paused to wipe her eyes with a white handkerchief. "They took me away, to the police station, with handcuffs on . . . ," she said. And then she screamed at Hindawi.

The trial is scheduled to resume tomorrow.