Author Topic: FIFTH ANNIVERSARY OF OUR LIBERATION FROM FARRAH FAWCETT AND MICHAEL FAGSON!!!  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I know Sparky already made a topic about this but he forgot to mention the beastly whore Farrah Fawcett, just as evil as the sodomite Michael Fagson, who was also sent to Gehenom on the same day as the pedophile sodomite was!!! Thank you God!
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

My only regret is that the way each of them died should have been reversed! Michael Jack*** should have died of rectal cancer and Farrah Fawsnot should have died of a drug OD.

LSDBR

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Once again... Who cares!

I cannot believe you really think this is something to remember and celebrate. That is pretty sad.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You care too.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
He got you M! You responded!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You care too.

I really dont care... I'm sure I could find some truly evil people who died on this day. These celebrities which died today which are being discussed in this thread are minor players on the stage of good and evil.

While MJ could be considered wicked, I don't know exactly what you have against FF (something about divorce or something?)...

There is so much news happening in the world today. Why bother bringing up these people? Do you really get joy thinking about this?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am looking for wicked people who died on this day, but I found a very righteous gentile who died on this day EIGHT years ago...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaap_Penraat

Jaap (pronounced "yahp") Penraat (April 11, 1918 – June 25, 2006) was a Dutch resistance fighter during the Second World War.[1]

Penraat was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands. As a child, he helped Jewish neighbors by switching lights for them on Shabbat, which they were forbidden to do. When the Nazis occupied The Netherlands and began acting against the Jews, Penraat was an interior designer, architect and sculptor of tiles and statues. He started his resistance activities by forging identity papers for Jews, but was discovered and jailed for several months. Later he made over 20 trips smuggling a total of 406 Jewish people to safety from The Netherlands to Spain via France by using his forgery skills to convince the Nazis they were slave laborers for the Atlantic Wall, on France's Atlantic coast. He lost only one man, who was hit by a train. Penraat was tortured by the Nazis but revealed nothing about his operations. After his release, he continued his activities until 1944, when it became too risky to continue, and he spent the rest of the war hiding in a village, living on sugar beets.[1]

After the war, Penraat became a noted designer in Amsterdam, until in 1958 he moved to the United States. In 1964, he designed the Dutch mill cafe, for the New York World's Fair.[1]

He remained silent about his wartime activities until his daughters convinced him that his grandchildren should know about them. He went on to describe his experiences to school groups. In subsequent interviews, he insisted he had only "done the decent thing". Yad Vashem, the official Israeli memorial to victims of the Holocaust, awarded him the designation of Righteous Among the Nations and put him on its honor roll on June 11, 1988.[1]

A longtime friend of Penraat's, Hudson Talbott, authored a children's book about Penraat's activities, entitled Forging Freedom: A True Story of Heroism During the Holocaust. Talbott said in an interview that Penraat "just loved the idea of putting one over on the Nazis".[1]

Penraat died at his home in Catskill, New York at the age of 88, three years following the death of his wife, Jettie. He is survived by his three daughters, Marjolijn, Mir, and Noelle.[1]

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
What do you have against Farrah?  I can understand MJ, because he was a child molester.  But, why Farrah? 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What do you have against Farrah?  I can understand MJ, because he was a child molester.  But, why Farrah?
She dumped her faithful, sincere husband Lee Majors so that she could shack up with Ryan O'Neill.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
She dumped her faithful, sincere husband Lee Majors so that she could shack up with Ryan O'Neill.

Do you know personally what went on? I believe there were problems in the marriage. I don't agree with you concerning this..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farrah_Fawcett

Fawcett left Charlie's Angels after only one season in the spring of 1977. After a series of legal battles over her contract with ABC, Cheryl Ladd eventually replaced her on the show, portraying Jill Munroe's younger sister Kris Munroe. Numerous explanations for Fawcett's precipitous withdrawal from the show were offered over the years. Because her husband, Lee Majors, was the star of an established television show himself (ABC's Six Million Dollar Man which aired from 1974 to 1978), the strain on her marriage due to filming schedules that kept them apart for long periods was frequently cited, but Fawcett's ambition to broaden her acting abilities in films has also been given as an explanation. Fawcett never officially signed her series contract with Spelling owing to protracted negotiations over royalties from her image's use in peripheral products, which led to an even more protracted lawsuit filed by Spelling and his company when she quit the show. As a result of leaving her contract four years early, Fawcett reluctantly signed a new contract with ABC stating that she would make six guest appearances on the series over a two-year period (1978–80).[17]

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You know of all people that divorce for frivolous reasons is not permitted.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You know of all people that divorce for frivolous reasons is not permitted.

Judaism does permit divorce. And the circumstances of divorce are personal.

My father and mother divorced, and I too divorced...

When a religious Jew marries he is obligated to give his wife a Get if she so desires (otherwise she is considered an Agunah).

One thing is clear, Divorce is NOT a reason to curse and celebrate the death of a person.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Do you curse Lee Majors who married even more times than Farrah?

http://marriage.about.com/od/entertainmen1/p/farrahfawcett.htm

Lee Majors' Other Marriages:

Lee was married previously to Kathy Robinson for three years, 1961-1964. Kathy and Lee met at Eastern Kentucky University. Their marriage ended in divorce. Lee and Kathy have a son.

Six years after his divorce from Farrah, Lee married Karen Velez, Playboy Playmate of 1985. their marriage lasted from September 1988 through October 1994, when they divorced. Karen and Lee have three children.

On November 9, 2002, Lee married actress Faith Noell Cross. Born in 1974, Faith is 35 years younger than Lee.
Lee and Faith Majors Marriage Profile

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Apparently, according to the 'gossip' Mr Lee Majors was the one who was hanging out at bars and not coming home..

Karen Schneider: "Majors in 1973, the same year he was cast in his starmaking role as ABC's The Six Million Dollar Man. "She's like a little girl," Majors told PEOPLE in 1976. "So cute, so beautiful inside." At first, Fawcett loved playing the wife. In 1976, when she was cast as one of Charlie's Angels, her contract stipulated that she had to be home every night by 6:30 to make Majors' dinner. Her husband proved less committed to domesticity. "Lee very much liked to hang out with men, at bars and places like that," Fawcett told LIFE in 1987."
Source: Karen Schneider. "End of the Affair." People Weekly. 3/10/1997. pg. 88.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Do you curse Lee Majors who married even more times than Farrah?

Lee Majors' Other Marriages:

Lee was married previously to Kathy Robinson for three years, 1961-1964. Kathy and Lee met at Eastern Kentucky University. Their marriage ended in divorce. Lee and Kathy have a son.

Six years after his divorce from Farrah, Lee married Karen Velez, Playboy Playmate of 1985. their marriage lasted from September 1988 through October 1994, when they divorced. Karen and Lee have three children.

On November 9, 2002, Lee married actress Faith Noell Cross. Born in 1974, Faith is 35 years younger than Lee.
Lee and Faith Majors Marriage Profile
She divorced him.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Lee Majors was jealous of Farrah because she was getting all this publicy because of Charlie's Angels.  She was the reason that show took off.  The Six Million Dollar Man was going down in ratings.  He was the reason Farrah was on the show for one year.  He made her quit.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Didn't he beat Fawcett and mistreat her and other women...I vaguely remember the headlines of his abuse.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
It must be a holy day. On that day over 3,000 years ago, G-d stopped the Sun so Joshua could finish the battle before Shabbat. I wonder if that was the Summer Solstice that year.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
As Muman noted, a Righteous Gentile died on that day. Also, the Lubavitcher Rebbe's Hillula is that day. When a righteous person dies, the day is celebrated in his memory. I went to The Ohel 6 years ago with my local Chabad House in the middle of the night (Right after Shabbat). The trip was all night to NY and back and we got home in the morning. We also saw fireworks on the highway being that that Shabbat was July 5. I didn't get to see the fireworks in person obviously on July 4 because it was Friday Night. That was the last time it was Friday and I remember we read Hallel because it was also Rosh Chodesh.

For three straight years, I couldn't go to the fireworks because of Friday Night, and the next year once Shabbat was over, it was to late to go. The next year when it was Sunday, they moved the fireworks to Saturday Night. I never knew that Christian Gentiles are forbidden from doing melacha on their sabbath.