Author Topic: The rabbi of a Queens synagogue found a symbol of hate painted on his synagogue  (Read 1130 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is all I could find out about this story. I found this written on a blog posting on the internet. It's funny how quickly the news drops stories like this when it is not something done against blacks.

The rabbi of a Queens synagogue found a symbol of hate painted on his synagogue Thursday morning, police said.

A swastika was painted on the door of The Young Israel Synagogue, located at 169-07 Jewel Ave.

While police were investigating this incident, they said they found another swastika painted on a Hatzolah ambulance parked nearby.

This story was on the channel 2 news (CBS) the other night however I have not heard much about it since then. It's near my old neighborhood so I caught my interest right away. Has anyone else heard anything about this? I was going to ask Chaim on the ask JTF but got side tracked this morning and it slipped my mind to post the question. The Synagogue is not located far from the Fresh Meadows address on the JTF web site so I am sure Chaim would have know about what going on with the investigation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
I am surprised they actually did an investigation. I would like to know how they are taking it as: simple vandalism or hatecrime. I would also be surprised if they treated this as a hatecrime.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .