Author Topic: Presbyterians in their free time endorse Baby killer Gosnell  (Read 1316 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
While taking time out from bashing Israel   http://www.lifenews.com/2014/06/23/presbyterian-church-usa-defeats-motion-to-care-for-babies-born-alive-after-abortion/ 

Presbyterian Church USA Defeats Motion to Care for Babies Born Alive After Abortion

by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 6/23/14 5:39 PM

Print
    Email

National

The Presbyterian Church USA has voted to endorse Kermit Gosnell. Delegates meeting in Detroit at the 221st General Assembly of the 1.8 million–member Presbyterian Church (USA) voted down a measure that would have the church endorse care for babies born alive after abortions.

From World Magazine:

presbyterianchurchusaAlso Thursday, 78 percent of the PCUSA General Assembly struck down a resolution condemning the killing of babies born alive during abortions, as occurred with notorious abortionist Kermit Gosnell. Initiated by the South Alabama presbytery, it called for inclusion of pro-life Presbyterians and an investigation into doctrinal and financial support of abortion. Dissenters cited pro-abortion stances, while others noted past affirmation of viable babies and reservations in commenting on criminal cases.

One pro-life advocate who serves as a watchdog of mainline Protestant denominations had this to say:

Mainline Protestantism, at least in its official curia, has been liberal for nearly 100 years. But for most of that century it was a thoughtful, dignified liberalism that still roughly adhered to historic Christianity’s moral architecture, even if it no longer upheld the core doctrine. But the yonder years of stately Protestantism, at least in the old Mainline, are largely over.

Getting far less attention was the PCUSA General Assembly’s overwhelming rejection of legislation that urged a “season of reflection” on the denomination’s support for abortion-rights, including its long-time membership in the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice (RCRC), which opposes any restrictions on abortion. Liberal Mainline Protestantism, starting in the 1960s, began its first major break with traditional Christian ethics by embracing abortion rights, discarding traditional notions about sacred human life in favor of radical autonomous individualism. The Mainline’s support for abortion and implied hostility to large families, now compounded by its redefinition of marriage and divorcing of sex from marriage, have all helped to create a culture where the typical Mainline congregation is now largely gray headed and has few if any children.

Click here to sign up for daily pro-life news alerts from LifeNews.com

Of course, some media reports will hail the PCUSA’s ostensibly courageous shift leftward as heralding the irresistible tides of history and representing Christianity’s future. But after about a half century of continuous decline, neither the PCUSA nor any Mainline denomination can be seriously seen as any barometer of mainstream religious trends, not in the U.S., and even less so around the world. Reportedly many overseas Presbyterian churches, many of them now larger than the PCUSA, are prepared to break ties with the PCUSA over its abandonment of Christian sexual teaching. Some of them already have.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Presbyterians in their free time endorse Baby killer Gosnell
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 02:05:52 PM »
See, PCUSA is no longer a real church, and hasn't been for a very long time.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 02:15:34 PM »
See, PCUSA is no longer a real church, and hasn't been for a very long time.
They're very alike the deformed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 02:41:46 PM »
Although a priest did offer a sizable sum to visit the dying room while some are still breathing.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 02:49:10 PM »
They're very alike the deformed
You can say that again.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 12:25:16 AM »
The Wikipedia article says Presbyterians in general are a "Reformed Church".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 12:29:04 AM »
This is from the article about the other Presbyterians. It says they are Reformed and Conservative. I guess in Christianity, being Reform or Deform doesn't make someone a Liberal. I guess it just means Anti-Catholic.

The Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) is the second largest Presbyterian church body and the largest conservative Reformed denomination in the United States. The PCA is Reformed in theology, Presbyterian in government, Evangelical in spirit and mission minded. There is a blend of Reformed practice and broad evangelicalism.[5]

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 08:05:00 AM »
This is the Apostate church in Revelation 2:20.  verse 22 says Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 05:26:33 PM »
Disgusting. This goes far beyond being "luke warm" into pure evil.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2014, 06:26:06 PM »
This is from the article about the other Presbyterians. It says they are Reformed and Conservative. I guess in Christianity, being Reform or Deform doesn't make someone a Liberal. I guess it just means Anti-Catholic.

The Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) is the second largest Presbyterian church body and the largest conservative Reformed denomination in the United States. The PCA is Reformed in theology, Presbyterian in government, Evangelical in spirit and mission minded. There is a blend of Reformed practice and broad evangelicalism.[5]
The PCA is still an actual Bible-believing church. The Presbyterian "church" that boycotts Israel and supports baby genocide is the PCUSA.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 11:14:41 PM »
I know. That's why I said the "other Presbyterians". Why do they call themselves Reformed? In Judasim Deform means Leftist. It says that church is Conservative. Are any of them Pro-Israel/Christian Zionists?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2014, 11:33:05 PM »
Reformed means belonging to the Calvinist school of theology. Some Calvinists are pro-Israel, others aren't. Reformed in Christianity has a totally different meaning than it does in Judaism.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2014, 11:45:46 PM »
What do they think of Martin Luther? Luther started the Reformation but as most people here know, he was an Anti-Semite.

Are all Lutherans bad?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2014, 11:49:48 PM »
Reformed means belonging to the Calvinist school of theology.

I remember I wrote a report on Calvin and the Presbyterians in Hebrew School in Comparative Religion class when I was in 10th Grade. I remember it said they started the YMCA and the Protestant work ethic. They believe that people are predestined to go to Heaven or Hell and that people can do good things to try to show that they are going to Heaven, which is where the work ethic comes from. I remember hearing about the work ethic in US History class in 8th Grade.

Nowadays I think the YMCA Movement is Left Wing, especially the ones in Israel. I think they have one in PLO-occupied areas also.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2014, 01:00:20 AM »

I remember I wrote a report on Calvin and the Presbyterians in Hebrew School in Comparative Religion class when I was in 10th Grade. I remember it said they started the YMCA and the Protestant work ethic. They believe that people are predestined to go to Heaven or Hell and that people can do good things to try to show that they are going to Heaven, which is where the work ethic comes from. I remember hearing about the work ethic in US History class in 8th Grade.

Nowadays I think the YMCA Movement is Left Wing, especially the ones in Israel. I think they have one in PLO-occupied areas also.

That is a very simplified version of it, but yeah. "Calvinist" and "Reformed" do not necessarily refer to a whole denomination though--it can be someone's individual mindset or philosophy.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 02:14:29 AM »
What do they think of Martin Luther? Luther started the Reformation but as most people here know, he was an Anti-Semite.

Are all Lutherans bad?

He also was the father of the Holocaust, the mentor of Adolf Hitler and all succeeded in making Germany, Judenfrei during his life after years of preaching to remove the Jews from Germany and Bavaria..  He also helped in the destruction of all the synagogues in Germany. I'm no historian, but I believe there are no synagogues standing in that region before Luther's time, as they were all destroyed by the decree of Luther, himself.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 01:10:34 PM »
He also was the father of the Holocaust, the mentor of Adolf Hitler and all succeeded in making Germany, Judenfrei during his life after years of preaching to remove the Jews from Germany and Bavaria..  He also helped in the destruction of all the synagogues in Germany. I'm no historian, but I believe there are no synagogues standing in that region before Luther's time, as they were all destroyed by the decree of Luther, himself.

Ok your last couple posts have indicated to me that you actually are legit, and although I still have no idea who you are, whatever happened between us before is forgotten. PM me if you know anyone that owns any companies, and I'll make you rich too.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge