Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 508 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 26, 2014, 05:31:51 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:44:18 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
This piece of fecal matter was shot in self defense, and now his family thinks there should be "stricter gun laws", so that innocent people will be the victims instead of the criminals.  This is the essence of the whole Democrat position on gun control.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/26/Family-of-Armed-Robber-Calls-for-Stricter-Gun-Laws

Maybe, she would be happier if she lived in Chicago, where self-defense against armed criminals is technically, illegal; at least using a gun.  I'm sure she and her dead cousin would have been much happier there.   

Good job to the law-abiding citizen who stopped the armed thief..  Too bad he didn't kill the accomplice as well,  now he is going to spend his time at club fed and probably be released early in like 7 years so he can commit more armed robberies and maybe kill an innocent person.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
How would we all like to be in Great Britain where the muslims are outnumbering the Brits and they have gun control...Think about that one.