Author Topic: I'm so grieved right now  (Read 783 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm so grieved right now
« on: June 30, 2014, 02:28:56 PM »
Most people in the USA seem to be perfectly ok with a stadium's worth of unborn babies being murdered every day in cruel and bloody ways. Most people in the USA seem to be perfectly ok with perverted homosexual behavior being legally endorsed. Most people in the USA seem to think that allowing massive third world immigration is a good idea.

Most people are totally ignorant of topics like agenda 21, globalism, and transhumanism, the kinds of things that threaten our very existence.

I want to stop this, I want to fight against this but there's nothing... nothing that we do that ever changes anything. We pray, we vote, we write letters, we post on our blogs, we make videos, forum posts, facebook posts, etc.

Why is God allowing this?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: I'm so grieved right now
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 02:37:40 PM »

Most people are totally ignorant of topics like agenda 21, globalism, and transhumanism, the kinds of things that threaten our very existence.

what the hell are those? sounds uninteresting.

we're also forced to look at the ugly mutt Kim. You know KKKim-Kard.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 02:46:36 PM »
what the hell are those? sounds uninteresting.

we're also forced to look at the ugly mutt Kim. You know KKKim-Kard.

So basically your point is that people are too distracted by and indoctrinated by entertainment to take existential threats seriously?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 02:52:18 PM »
we're forced to worry about stupid things like KimKKard and other filthy dogs.
we're forced to work for the filthy commie by being forced fed man made global whining in a fight against freedom loving americans who practice free trade.
we're forced to believe that the teaparty are evil.
everything good is attributed to Napoleon obongo (Napoleon from Animal Farm).
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 03:21:16 PM »
The thing you should really worry is not that the majority is evil and amoral, but that eventually they will take away your freedon, your rights, your property, your dignity...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 04:38:57 PM »
I thought you were referring at first to Kim of North Korea.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 04:41:00 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

I thought it was going to be people wanting a species change like they want a sex change. For example, if a person wanted to be transformed into some animal.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 05:06:28 PM »
Most people in the USA seem to be perfectly ok with a stadium's worth of unborn babies being murdered every day in cruel and bloody ways. Most people in the USA seem to be perfectly ok with perverted homosexual behavior being legally endorsed. Most people in the USA seem to think that allowing massive third world immigration is a good idea.

I want to stop this, I want to fight against this but there's nothing... nothing that we do that ever changes anything. We pray, we vote, we write letters, we post on our blogs, we make videos, forum posts, facebook posts, etc.

Why is God allowing this?
Most people in the USA seem to be perfectly okay with the fact that three boys in Israel were savagely murdered too--they don't care at all or they think Israel brought it on herself. Internationally, those sentiments are even worse.

The answer is that God will judge America, like the rest of the world, eventually.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 05:26:57 PM »
Hashem allows evil in this world so the righteous must struggle. Know in your soul that evil most certainly will not win at the end of time, on the day of judgement. Since there is free will, a central precept of Hashems creation, the evil is allowed to prosper unchecked. The righteous are being judged by strict justice, and they must rise to the challenge which is before them.

Todays news of the murdered students was not news which I did not expect, but I was shocked all the more. I said shortly after they went missing that the terrorists would kill them if they felt it was getting too 'hot' to keep them alive. But I still held out hope that they would be found safe and alive. As we learned in a lesson from last Shabbat's portion, living in THIS WORLD (Olam HaZeh) we must deal with 'Paradox', meaning that two diametrically opposed ideas or things can exist at the same time. I can maintain hope that they are alive, while also coming to the conclusion that they may indeed have been brutally murdered.

Hashem is kind, even though the world he created seems so complex and paradoxical. This is why the idol worshippers came to believe that there were opposing gods who fight over the souls of mankind. But we know that the same Hashem that permitted the death of the students, who allows the abortion muderers to continue to spread their poisonous view of the value of life, and who even allows mass killings is also a Loving G-d who is always attempting to bring the righteous back to the side of Light and Good.

It is not going to get easier as we quickly move toward the days the prophets foresaw as 'trials and tribulations' in the 'birthpangs of Moshiach'. Indeed I am prepared for it getting much worse.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 09:11:15 AM »
I thought you were referring at first to Kim of North Korea.

no. just look at http://nydailynews.com/
its there everyday and its all over the newspaper.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774