Author Topic: Blood of three kidnapped teens on hands of Israel's rulers (new video)  (Read 1024 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Baruch Dayan HaEmet.

The bodies of three kidnapped Jewish teenagers were found near Hebron. The blood of these three precious Jews is not only on the hands of the Muslim Nazi terrorists. This Jewish blood is also on the hands of Israeli governments, the army, the Supreme Court and the news media who are surrendering the land of Israel to the Arab enemy.

The tens of thousands of Arab Muslim terrorists wandering around Israel freely should be liquidated immediately. Arab Muslim terrorists in Israeli prisons should be liquidated immediately. The millions of Arabs who live in the land of Israel should be encouraged to permanently leave with compensation.

Please help us reach the people of Israel with the following Hebrew video.

On Hebrew Facebook page: https://facebook.com/photo.php?v=754280077956987

On English Facebook page: https://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rximP3SgAYg

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Just mirrored

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am the first to admit I agree that those who agreed to the release of these terrorists are just as guilty as the murderers themselves. According to Torah law these terrorists were worse than Oxen which gored, and anyone who knowingly puts an Ox that gores into a situation where it can gore again, is personally responsible for the goring.

I think it is time for a more right-wing solution to the problems of Israel. No more coddling the arabs, no more give out of free electricity and services... They should not get special treatment in the prisons (provided with college courses, and paid their stipend from the PA). The tide must turn against the rotten arabs who are working to destroy the Jewish state.

So too the traitors to the Jewish people, they need to be exposed, shamed, and run out of their positions of power.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I couldn't have said it better myself, Chaim. There is plenty of blame to go around here. One thing that would dramatically decrease these instances of animalistic terrorism from the Arabs, would be if an Arab is caught doing terrorism, or if an Arab is caught murdering a Jew, there should be a public trial, and if he is found guilty, he should be publicly executed. And that execution should be broadcast to every television and radio in Judea and Samaria and Gaza.

I've lost any respect I've had for Netanyahu, but one thing he did say stuck with me: He said "The Arabs don't respect power, they worship it." If we release Arab criminals then we're going to get more dead Israelis. It's that simple. On the other hand, if an Arab watching TV sees the hanging of another Arab, he will get the message that Israel is serious. Maybe then he would thing twice before killing a Jew.

And even though I'm confident that what I'm saying will work, I know it will never happen while these cowards are running the country.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I am praying for the Almighty to put an end to this insanity, blood shed, and evil!