Author Topic: Pastor Manning interviews me on the murdered teens (new video)  (Read 1608 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite, comment and mirror on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5ultEDgvnxE

Please "like", comment and share on the English Facebook page:

https://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 11:27:34 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Pastor Manning interviews me on the murdered teens (new video)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 10:13:16 PM »
Awesome interview. I listened to it this afternoon.

I agree with everything Chaim said. Although I believe that the level of hatred is not 'unprecedented'...

[edit: removed video which Chaim added]

« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 05:07:21 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 11:46:44 PM »
Great video and commentary by both you and Pastor Manning!   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 02:54:44 PM »
Hey, back me up with this pathetic troll in the comments.

I dropped the bomb on him and await his reply.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 03:02:57 PM »

Not to denigrate your defense of the film, but making us look as disgusting as him is the purpose of his trolling. He isn't trying to make you feel a little bad, he's trying to get a response. The best way to respond is to pretend you have no idea why he would say those disgusting things, and say off-handed condescending insults like "some people's kids..." or things to turn their attack around, like "look at the types of people that are against the truth" and "I guess bad people will attack when you do good".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 03:14:08 PM »
Not to denigrate your defense of the film, but making us look as disgusting as him is the purpose of his trolling. He isn't trying to make you feel a little bad, he's trying to get a response. The best way to respond is to pretend you have no idea why he would say those disgusting things, and say off-handed condescending insults like "some people's kids..." or things to turn their attack around, like "look at the types of people that are against the truth" and "I guess bad people will attack when you do good".

I am a master of insult. A quality I have (although I am not proud of it) developed due to the studying of the masters of the art.

If someone insults me, or my family, they will receive the most blistering insults in response. If they persist I will reply with some more, and then just ignore them.

That usually disturbs them enough that they are disinclined to try again.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 03:22:54 PM »

That's Marbus. :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 04:00:50 PM »
Chaim is right on all accounts, the Israeli government should NOT be compromising with evil either, a major factor in the mix.   Hamas will pay the price....Elohim will see to it!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 08:52:20 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 05:56:44 AM »
2 are the same video
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 12:59:34 PM »
Pastor Manning is friends with anti-Semites

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 05:08:32 PM »
2 are the same video

I posted the video because originally Chaim posted just the https link which did not 'in-line' the video into the forum. Apparently Chaim edited his post on Wednesday to add the correct http link for inlining.

I removed the video from my post...