Author Topic: Our 3 Boys Were Murdered  (Read 2040 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Our 3 Boys Were Murdered
« on: July 02, 2014, 01:02:07 AM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Our 3 Boys Were Murdered
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 01:06:52 AM »
Woow every topic touched. the murders, the Israeli supreme court, Pollard, etc. etc.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 05:22:22 AM »
I alternate between anonymously giving my tzedakah to him and this forum. It isn't much, and if I had more I cut the temple institute, Jews for Judaism and the group that rescues Jewish sex-slaves in, but that guy is the bridge between the Haredi world and the Zionist world, and anyone who brings Am Yisrael together is of infinite worth.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 01:59:21 PM »
9:30-11:00 More Jews need to hear this. The sad thing is this should be common sense and almost every person on the planet knows it.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 08:13:39 PM »
Video became private. And back up again.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:11:05 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »