Author Topic: Protest Palestinian Businesses In Response to Murders  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Protest Palestinian Businesses In Response to Murders
« on: July 02, 2014, 08:08:21 AM »
I know I can shake my fist in anger. . I've done it probably as much or more than most people here in regards to these killings..  Most likely Israel will not bomb Gaza to dust and take control of Ramallah.  So, I am thinking more realistically at the grass roots level.    I am wondering if anybody here has any ideas about protesting Palestinian run businesses in the area in response to the massacres of the three Jewish boys in Israel by Palestinian murderers.  I was thinking of a vigil and posters in front of these businesses.

No, I probably do not have the means, myself , to do so, but wonder if the JTF ever would help organize such events..  As much as I don't like Weinstein's Canadian JDL.. I see that they are organizing protests against Palestinian and Islamic organizations in Toronto. 

I'd be interested to know what activism here in the USA is being done against the large Palestinian population who supported the murders of these three Jewish souls.

I , myself, know a Palestinian /Anti-Israel food place (Halal shwarma shop) where i live that I have considered looking into organizing a protest against.   They have Anti-Israel/Palestinian propaganda all over their shop and, of course, have a lot of college students as customers.  If we could help hurt their business and open a few peoples eyes in any way , I Feel that we accomplished a lease a little bit.

Protests may not change the minds of the perpetrators, but perhaps those who support them.  That is why I think protesting businesses run by Palestinian Nationalists would be more effective than a mosque , where all the people are set in their ways.  These businesses represent their interests to the public and I feel it would be in our interest to share our side in spite of their animosity to the public, especially in regards to the cruel butchery.

Anyhow, just some thoughts, probably nothing concrete.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Protest Palestinian Businesses In Response to Murders
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 09:13:17 AM »
No such people as Palestinian so how come these ghosts have businesses?
Also the Arabs laugh at this suggestion, we should be protesting the Israeli government to throw the Arab Nazis out & protesting Pipi to resign and hang his head in shame.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 09:40:05 AM »
Are you going to protest the welfare office.   That is where they get paid.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 03:20:26 PM »
No such people as Palestinian so how come these ghosts have businesses?
Also the Arabs laugh at this suggestion, we should be protesting the Israeli government to throw the Arab Nazis out & protesting Pipi to resign and hang his head in shame.

Yeah , I think everyone here agrees there is no such thing as Palestinian Arab people.  The only real Palestinians, where the Jewish settlers, who were wrongly labelled as much.

Anyhow, there are a group of Arabs who refer to themselves as "Palestinians" and I wanted to target those businesses in particular.   

I'm not against protesting the Israeli government.. As a matter of fact I refuse to make Aliyah, because they give more rights to Arabs than Jews in their own country.  Also, Bibi releases child murderers from prison all the time, so we must ask ourselves who is the greatest culprit in the murder of Israeli and Jewish children?

I was thinking more about raising awareness in our communities of the crimes committed by "Palestinian" Arabic people against Jews and protesting a business would not in any way influence the Camel shaggers, but rather influence the public who support these businesses.

THere is a very Anti-Israel business in my neighborhood that serves and indoctrinates the local university near where I live.   A picture of murdered youths and loud protests has a way of influencing people.

Oh well.. It probably is useless to do so anyhow.. Was just a thought.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 07:35:18 PM »
If you boycott the few treif food stores they have, they'll be happy because there will be less work.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 09:57:56 PM »
Palestinian businesses?  Like rocket making?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 10:02:00 PM »
Palestinian businesses?  Like rocket making?

Two things they are good at making, bombs and falafel..  They generally bribe their idiotic young men with the falafel and virgins for them to go and massacre innocent people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 06:14:29 AM »
What businesses? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 06:50:48 AM »
What businesses?

Here's a good example of one I would love to picket.. These guys use falafel and shawarma as means of indoctrinating gullible university students.  There are Palestinian run food places across the country that are actually recruiting centers for terrorists and use their food establishments as means of spreading their propaganda and lies of the "Palestine Cause" to the naive and young infidels.

https://plus.google.com/116515748612545141597/about?gl=us&hl=en

Aladdin Gyro-cery
4139 University Way NE Seattle, WA 98105
(206) 632-5253
Mediterranean Restaurant$

Like I say, probably futile...  ANd not worth the effort.  I don't know , I like taking a pro-active approach to events..  But, who knows, the only solution will be Israeli people overthrowing their government, telling the Liberal-dominated Western World to shove it and establish a very Zionistic/Anti-Islamic government to rid the land of Islamic terrorist scum.

I just think holding signs of the three murdered children outside their business will do a lot to gain attention of their clientele and possibly hurt their businesses/terrorist recruiting centers. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 01:10:17 AM »
Here's a good example of one I would love to picket.. These guys use falafel and shawarma as means of indoctrinating gullible university students.  There are Palestinian run food places across the country that are actually recruiting centers for terrorists and use their food establishments as means of spreading their propaganda and lies of the "Palestine Cause" to the naive and young infidels.

https://plus.google.com/116515748612545141597/about?gl=us&hl=en

Aladdin Gyro-cery
4139 University Way NE Seattle, WA 98105
(206) 632-5253
Mediterranean Restaurant$

Like I say, probably futile...  ANd not worth the effort.  I don't know , I like taking a pro-active approach to events..  But, who knows, the only solution will be Israeli people overthrowing their government, telling the Liberal-dominated Western World to shove it and establish a very Zionistic/Anti-Islamic government to rid the land of Islamic terrorist scum.

I just think holding signs of the three murdered children outside their business will do a lot to gain attention of their clientele and possibly hurt their businesses/terrorist recruiting centers.

No I think that number is the phone number of a full service massage parlor, and we should make fliers and hand them out to help them.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 04:25:46 AM »
Fakesteins are worth nothing except getting finished.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.