Author Topic: The 3 Jewish teens were savagely mutilated  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
The 3 Jewish teens were savagely mutilated
« on: July 02, 2014, 02:00:20 PM »
The 3 Jewish teens who were murdered by the Arab terrorists were savagely mutilated that forensic experts had to determine through DNA, the identities of the victims. The fact was kept hidden by the Israeli-Authorities, so that the details wouldn't inflame the outrage of the public even further, forcing the government to take action. As of yet the only government response was a few loud barks and a few whimpers

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The 3 Jewish teens were savagely mutilated
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 02:03:16 PM »
Any sources?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 02:21:40 PM »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 02:25:02 PM »
anyone surprised?
I'm not surprised at all. I just want sources to share.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 03:06:26 PM »
Most stories on this I have read the past day have said that the bodies were mutilated.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Our-World-The-time-has-come-for-America-to-stand-up-361191

Obama’s silence during the 18 days the teens were missing, and his hostile and duplicitous statement after their mutilated bodies were found makes clear that he remains committed to continuing this contribution.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 04:09:38 PM »
Proof that the Palestinians are inhabited by Demons from the Pit!   Only demons and subcreatures display this behavior!

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 06:28:49 PM »
We should do the same to their children.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 07:28:13 PM »
We should do the same to their children.

Lovely wistful thinking that gets your anger out so that you don't have to be depressed tomorrow, and server the purpose of making a real reaction look bad.

Everyone does the same thing in every crisis. Lets demand good things that can happen, like the government falling.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge