Author Topic: Arabs destroyed light rail stops in Jerusalem  (Read 854 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Arabs destroyed light rail stops in Jerusalem
« on: July 03, 2014, 12:54:40 PM »
The city said it will take months to repair & restore service to those areas.
I say as long as they like because as long as they are not repaired less Arabs in downtown Jerusalem.
The biggest mistake was routing the trains in those areas.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Arabs destroyed light rail stops in Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 03:27:56 PM »
Burn down a few neighborhoods in Ramallah as retribution.  Heck, I wish they burn the whole city to the ground.

The only reason the Arabs in Israel are alive today is because the Jews have had too much restraint and guilt to fight back and attack them.

Even, I am in doubt that this so-called "Revenge" killing was even done by Jews.   Not that I would feel bad if it was, but Jewish people as a whole don't really seem vigilant enough to do such a thing.  It would make a great propaganda ploy by the Arabs, which is their greatest tool of warfare.   The typical Jewish response usually is just to protest to the deaf ears of the Israeli government who will go and bomb empty buildings or release more terrorists for "PEACE", as others wrote here.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 04:17:01 PM »
The city said it will take months to repair & restore service to those areas.
I say as long as they like because as long as they are not repaired less Arabs in downtown Jerusalem.
The biggest mistake was routing the trains in those areas.

The Leftists threatened to boycott the company building the light rail because they said it went through "occupied territory". But it stopped for Arabs too. They can't claim Apartheid now. They now destroyed the stops in their own neighborhood. I say let the stations not be rebuilt and just bypass those stations en route to Pisgat Ze'ev. It will be better since there will be no Arabs on the train, it will be less crowded, and the ride will be faster.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 04:19:58 PM »
The Arab boycott is discussed on an earlier thread.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,5933.msg48225.htm