Author Topic: Happy Independence Day my American Brothers and Sisters!  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Happy Independence Day my American Brothers and Sisters!
« on: July 03, 2014, 08:04:23 PM »
It's really hard to say that with this American hating Administration running OUR country. Our founding fathers are rolling in their graves right now. Obozo could only hope to be .000000001% of a President and man that Washington was!

IN G-D WE TRUST!  May G-d once again strengthen us to break the chains of evil and tyranny.

I will forget about this evil for a day... While I blow things up (not people or buildings) with my middle finger in the air facing DC. :usa: :fireworks:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Happy Independence Day my American Brothers and Sisters!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 10:00:12 PM »
G-d BLESS THE REAL AMERICA!!! HAPPY 4th to those who appreciate what it means!!  My father served this country and his father served this country and I don't want it to be in vain!!

May G-d help overthrow the traitors in the USA and in Israel!!  May the Spirit of the 4th of July live on and on, as a reminder that sometimes the only way to liberty is through Revolution.  I take this day to remember the blood that was shed so that I can live a life of freedom and harmony and not under oppression.  I appreciate this country and its foundations.

Sadly, there are tyrants on the loose as our Constitution warned us about and was written to protect us from.  Some in our work places, some in our churches, synagogues and others sitting in political offices.   These men want to tear down the very foundations of freedom and liberty that our Founding Fathers worked so hard to build.   We must pray that Hashem will come swiftly and uproot and wipe out these lying impostors from our midst.

Just so we remember, "Freedom Is Not Free!"
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 11:45:03 PM »
G-d BLESS THE REAL AMERICA!!! HAPPY 4th to those who appreciate what it means!!  My father served this country and his father served this country and I don't want it to be in vain!!

May G-d help overthrow the traitors in the USA and in Israel!!  May the Spirit of the 4th of July live on and on, as a reminder that sometimes the only way to liberty is through Revolution.  I take this day to remember the blood that was shed so that I can live a life of freedom and harmony and not under oppression.  I appreciate this country and its foundations.

Sadly, there are tyrants on the loose as our Constitution warned us about and was written to protect us from.  Some in our work places, some in our churches, synagogues and others sitting in political offices.   These men want to tear down the very foundations of freedom and liberty that our Founding Fathers worked so hard to build.   We must pray that Hashem will come swiftly and uproot and wipe out these lying impostors from our midst.

Just so we remember, "Freedom Is Not Free!"
:clap:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 12:06:02 AM »

Remember how America used to be?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 12:09:17 AM »
I wrote this a year ago.

It looks like America of the past. The Fourth of July Parade looks so patriotic. No affirmative action people. When I think about America of the 1970's, it makes me think of 1776. It makes me think of when I was a little kid because I was born in the 1980's and America still felt the effect of the Vietnam War. My generation felt the effect because I remember when I went to kindergarten, our elementary school had kindergarten in another school in the school district because of higher enrollment in my grade. So they had to build an addition to the elementary school while I was in kindergarten so kindergarten could take place there when I was in 1st Grade. This is because of many refugees from places like Vietnam and Cambodia. Where I lived until I was 12, it was like living in a jungle in Cambodia or Laos. Blacks on the street were civilized compared to the others on the street. Now, that school district has a separate kindergarten center because the whole district has so many more students than the past. It looks like the UN in that township (If you know what I mean.). Literally people from all different countries. I read that the township has a higher population than many cities in the state including the state capital. It was a lower income area when I lived there but the whites that used to make up the majority composed a Republican majority. I guess they were patriotic and that shows that being Conservative doesn't mean you are rich. It has to due with the values. You can say that such a township is a microcosm to what all of America will be like one day.

I also remember POW and MIA flags when I was a kid. I think I could see it from the Township Building's roof if I looked out my parents' bedroom window.

Can you imagine a show like The Wonder Years now? They'd probably put a black character and try to make it biracial.

The episode made me cry. I remember seeing it in reruns when I was 12 or 13. I remember reading about it on Wikipedia once and it made me cry. The music is emotional. Does anyone know where that music comes from? Is it from the movie Fields of Dreams? They also play that music on baseball clips where players cry from happiness after winning the World Series.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 12:52:29 AM »
One of my favorite Old American Patriotic Songs, My Country Tis of Thee:

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2014, 04:58:25 AM »
Another great American song about one of my favorite places in this grand country, as well as the entire world, Montana:

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2014, 10:34:45 AM »
This gives me hope.
 Let Freedom Ring: :(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 11:20:43 AM »
God Bless America.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 02:20:19 PM »

Happy
4th of
July

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2014, 02:34:50 PM »
Us religious Jews will not be lighting fireworks this evening, rather we will be lighting Shabbat candleworks...

Although I reckon it is not a sin to watch the fireworks display which can be seen from my front yard... I live near an amusement park which has a 'gala fireworks' display every year.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 03:46:28 PM »
I can sometimes hear fireworks that affirmative action people shoot up in the air from their neighborhood. I'll probably hear the official fireworks on my way home from synagogue tonight. Next year it is on Shabbat, 17 Tammuz. Since the fast is postponed, it will be permitted to eat on the Fourth of July next year, as long as the cooking is done on Friday. I'll have a BBQ and eat on Friday and save the rest for Shabbat, 17 Tammuz/July 4. This year I also am doing that but I read the prayer for the US Government (inserting the words office of before President so not to bless BHO). Next year I'll do that on Shabbat Afternoon. It's interesting that July 4, 1776 was also 17 Tammuz (Tuesday). The last time it fell on 17 Tammuz was on a Thursday in 1996. That's before I was religious or knew all about the Jewish Calendar so I didn't fast or go to synagogue. But I remember going to Independence Hall too see Shimon Peres and King Hussein getting the Liberty Medal. King Hussein only sent a representative but I heard Shimon Peres speak. That's right after he left office when Netanyahu first became PM. I wasn't Right Wing yet then. But by the end of 1996 I became Right Wing (I supported Likud because I thought it was Right Wing.). Previously I was brainwashed by the Bolshevik media and thought Netanyahu was an extremist against peace. I wish he was a real Right Winger and opposed the fake peace but he just keeps the status quo. He was against Oslo but he said it was an international agreement that he had to keep.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 03:49:22 PM »

I'm listening to this now during my BBQ meal. Remember how America used to be? Remember how even California used to be?