Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3139 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 06, 2014, 11:26:51 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:47:22 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 6 Jewish youths arrested over dead Arab fruitcake
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 12:08:59 PM »
Try now on my page. If it still doesn't work let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/moshe.benmaimon.142?fref=nf
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »
That's BS I doubt that 6 Jewish youth did it they are just trying to appease the Nazi Arab public so they can stop the riots.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 12:12:04 PM »
That's BS I doubt that 6 Jewish youth did it they are just trying to appease the Nazi Arab public so they can stop the riots.
They can stop the riots by dropping a bomb on their ass!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 12:42:58 PM »
If anything it would be terrible if a Jew actually did this (which I highly doubt) because then there would be a significant less chance of the death penalty for the Arab's who murdered the three boys.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 01:10:34 PM »
a) these boys are not guilty! 100%
b) find the ayrab killers first, you stupid pathetic clowns at the helm of Israel!
 >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 01:30:35 PM »
I still think there is a good chance these charges are BS, if not I have to say I am disappointed.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 01:42:01 PM »
If anything it would be terrible if a Jew actually did this (which I highly doubt) because then there would be a significant less chance of the death penalty for the Arab's who murdered the three boys.

I somewhat thought the same thing. They would say to the Jews that if we want the death penalty for the Arabs then we will also see the death penalty for Jews. The sick part is that if they are all prosecuted then after some time everyone will forget this happened and they will release the Arabs but keep the Jews in prison for a very long time.   >:(   Down with the Erev-rav Bolsheviks THEY MUST GO!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 02:10:36 PM »
People need to stop thinking in terms of moral equivalence and start thinking in terms of moral clarity.  At a time when Muslim Nazi terrorists have declared war against the Jewish people, worrying about a dead Muslim, regardless of who killed him, is actually a threat to the Jewish people.  Even if he was killed by Jews it should not matter, because the line of thinking should be that they are the enemy, and a dead enemy certainly shouldn't be compared to the Jews which the enemy has murdered.  What would the world be like today if America got just as worked up over every German civilian that was killed during WW2 and made a moral equivalence to the Jews who were killed and sought to bring their killers to justice and lamented their deaths?  If this Arab was killed by Jews, perhaps it would mean there is hope for Israel because maybe some Jews are starting to gain some moral clarity.  If you don't know who the good guys are and who the bad guys are, you are never going to win a war and there will never be peace.

:clap: 

I have to use your words. "I'll Quote you as well.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2014, 02:23:49 PM »
Suddenly I am finding all videos on such and similar matters as blocked.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 02:36:25 PM »
People need to stop thinking in terms of moral equivalence and start thinking in terms of moral clarity.  At a time when Muslim Nazi terrorists have declared war against the Jewish people, worrying about a dead Muslim, regardless of who killed him, is actually a threat to the Jewish people.  Even if he was killed by Jews it should not matter, because the line of thinking should be that they are the enemy, and a dead enemy certainly shouldn't be compared to the Jews which the enemy has murdered.  What would the world be like today if America got just as worked up over every German civilian that was killed during WW2 and made a moral equivalence to the Jews who were killed and sought to bring their killers to justice and lamented their deaths?  If this Arab was killed by Jews, perhaps it would mean there is hope for Israel because maybe some Jews are starting to gain some moral clarity.  If you don't know who the good guys are and who the bad guys are, you are never going to win a war and there will never be peace.
My thoughts exactly! Is this a Jewish state?! What's so Jewish about it? In a Jewish state, Jews are not cowering in buses, bomb shelters, behind the fence, particularly taking into account that they can swiftly put an end to it all. But that would mean acknowledging that Rabbi Kahane HY"D ZT"L was right all along. For erev rav this price is unacceptable and they let jewish souls to be snatched out by the murderous muslamic vipers
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2014, 03:17:39 PM »
 Netanyahu seems more grieved about the dead Arab boy than the three murdered Jewish boys..   

I think they should burn down the entire PA and Gaza..  Forget about one future Jihadist.  Now, the media is on a witchhunt against the Juden again for beating up an innocent young cousin of the Arab boy who just happened to be masked with other youths, throwing petrol bombs and wielding a knife.  But that is no excuse for the Israeli soldiers to become aggressive and beat an American citizen!  Don't I feel sorry for the poor innocent American kid named Mohammad that those bad Israelis beat up. 

Anyhow, Netanyahu doesn't give a s**t about the dead Israeli boys, as usual, he is here to serve his European and American Democrat Masters and the media.   He just wants his office to look nice and shiny. 

Viva La Revolution!  That is what Israel needs!  A Freakin' Major Overhaul.

Israel has a lot to learn from Egypt.  Currently, Egypt just sentence 10 more of the Islamic Brotherhood members they overthrew last year to death.  Why cannot Israel execute the traitors in its government the way the Egyptians are doing?    Egypt manages to subdue all its Islamic uprisings, but Israel, a Jewish country, doesn't seem to be able to do the same .   How pathetic is that??   ::)
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2014, 03:28:32 PM »
This sounds to me like what the Israeli government does every time some nationalist so called crime occurs, "Round up the usual suspects."  ::)

While I wont commend the action if Jews were behind it. I certainly wont condemn it either. We are fighting a war, a war in which the official army is utterly useless. If Jews need to take action into their own hands the hellenists have no one to blame but themselves.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2014, 03:39:21 PM »
We all know that you can't touch the muslims.  The muslims can do what they want  to us, but we are not allowed to strike back.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2014, 05:32:59 PM »
The Torah calls for revenge does it not?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2014, 05:53:36 PM »
I don't think it allows any individual to just take the law into his own hands.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 05:54:12 PM »

A goy like you knows more Torah then many of our people, unfortunately.

(and I don't say goy as a derogatory thing as some sometimes think it might mean or imply). 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2014, 06:04:13 PM »
  A goy like you knows more Torah then many of our people, unfortunately.

(and I don't say goy as a derogatory thing as some sometimes think it might mean or imply).
Goy isn't derogatory.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2014, 06:06:40 PM »
Why is the Fakeastinian referred to as a youth(he was 16), the Jew's are referred to as teens?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2014, 06:08:00 PM »
Why is the Fakeastinian referred to as a youth(he was 16), the Jew's are referred to as teens?
To suck up to the world & they're doing a perfect job of it.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2014, 06:13:02 PM »
Goy isn't derogatory.

Shiksa is derogatory, but not Goy.. Goy just means gentile (of the nations).  It's only derogatory and a very bad use of lashon hara when someone refers to a Jew as a goy, since a Jew's identity is very important and a Jew should be proud of his Jewish culture/heritage.  Some self-hating Jews though are worthy of the term "shiksa" more than goy, in reality.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2014, 06:32:47 PM »
Israelis have been brainwashed for half a century to believe they are the bad guy in the Middle East, so of course they will viciously turn on each other and have mercy on the Arab mass murderers.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2014, 10:06:29 PM »
Israel just needs to start kicking these camel raping scum out of its land once and for all!!!   If Nuthinyahoo won't start playing the role o the Jewish leader, the people need to pick up pitchforks , staves , shovels, whatever they have, since they are not allowed to own guns (of course) and start an uprising!!  Seriously, they need to start breaking the walls down of every Arab home and even throw the self-hating fake Jewish traitors out of the country, because traitors are an even greater enemy than the enemies themselves!!

Oh well, I think I just woke up from my dream.. Yeah, let's release more child murderers and give the Arabs more land.  Good Solution!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2014, 12:17:33 AM »
Tired of hearing about some dead arab.  I would never lose sleep over the death of my enemy or the kid of my enemy no matter who did it.   But there is no way in hell that I believe the story of the Israeli police.  They are extraordinary liars and these are probably the same kids they arrest and try to pin "price tag" grafiti on but then have to release because they have no evidence.