Author Topic: How can we tell who is a real Muslim in Israel?  (Read 969 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
How can we tell who is a real Muslim in Israel?
« on: July 06, 2014, 07:09:45 PM »
There should be a law in Israel that requires Arabs in Israel to say "I swear by Allah that it is wrong to kill Non-Muslims.". Anyone that does not do this should be considered a terrorist. Therefore, the real Muslims that believe in the Koran's command to murder all Non-Muslims should be deported to their own countries. If they have blood on their hand, they should be arrested and charged with the crime they committed. But I don't know if taqiyya allows them to swear falsely, so it might not work. In Judaism, it is absolutely forbidden to swear falsely using the Name of G-d.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How can we tell who is a real Muslim in Israel?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 06:42:48 AM »
Muslims would give a false oath. Remember Hudaiba "peace" treaty?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 09:51:39 AM »

How can we tell who is a real Muslim in Israel?

Smell his left hand. If you are in a coma then he is a muslim.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 01:17:29 PM »
Muslims would give a false oath. Remember Hudaiba "peace" treaty?

There were actually some proposals to make a law that Arabs have to swear their allegiance to the State or loose their citizenship. As usual, the Leftists said it was racist.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 01:26:11 PM »

There were actually some proposals to make a law that Arabs have to swear their allegiance to the State or loose their citizenship. As usual, the Leftists said it was racist.

I could also go to a muslim country and pretedn to like them.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 05:17:25 PM »
Ban Islam. Put every single muslamic on a boat, then turn over a boat and feed all the passengers to sharks.

Threw the Muslims to the sea!
Let the sharks the hunger-free!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:33:36 PM by YS2JOBBIK »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 06:42:34 PM »
Their qurans support Israel and Zion and the land belongs to the Jews. I can't for the life of me understand why muzzies want to steal the land and insist on violence and hate. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 08:09:45 PM »
Their qurans support Israel and Zion and the land belongs to the Jews. I can't for the life of me understand why muzzies want to steal the land and insist on violence and hate.

That's because Mohammad was schizophrenic. In other parts of the Koran he says to kill the Jews and Christians and calls them dogs, pigs, and monkeys. The Koran is an insane book. Normative Islam supports the latter. There is one actual Sheikh in Italy (Palazzi) who actually teaches that the Koran is Pro-Israel. He has his own religion. It's not real Islam. There might be other Muslims that were raised Muslim but don't believe in the hate so they are no more Muslim than Secular Americans that call themselves Christians are Christians. If they don't believe in the Bible and the Christian Bible, how could they be a Christian? The same goes with Muslims.

Palazzi is the Muslim version of Deform which in the case of Islam is actually good.