Author Topic: 5 quranpigglets caught trying to infiltrate Israel by sea Israel has pigs bodies  (Read 889 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4539871,00.html

IDF troops kill 5 terrorists attempted to breach Gaza border

Solder lightly wounded in fire exchange with terrorists; area around kibbutz closed off for fear of more terrorists.

Ynetnews
Latest Update:    07.08.14, 20:59 / Israel News

Five armed terrorists attempted to infiltrate Israel on Tuesday evening when they entered kibbutz Zikim through the sea. IDF troops exchanged fire with the terrorists and killed all of them.

Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter

One soldier was lightly wounded in the fire exchange.

Residents of the kibbutz, which is under the juristiction of the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council, were asked to stay indoors while the confrontation was underway.

Fearing additional attempts by terrorists to infiltrate Israel, the area surrounding Zikim was closed off and residents in kibbutz Kerem Shalom were instructed to stay indoors.

The IDF was searching the area for other terrorists.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is Good.  8)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Israel should hold the bodies just like the Arabs hold dead bodied of kidnapped soldiers.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Israel should hold the bodies just like the Arabs hold dead bodied of kidnapped soldiers.

Personally, I think we should incorporate some of the notorious Vlad the Impaler's tactics against these Quranrats.     We should leave their rotting stinking corpses impaled on giant skewers for all their jihadist Arab friends to see.  This would send them a message that they would not die any honorable death for their pathetic and foolish cause.    It seemed to work very well against the Turks during the time of the Crusades.  Even being outnumbered, when the Turkish armies crossed the Danube, seeing a field full of impaled corpses of their fellow TUrks, made a Turkish army that outnumbered the defending Romanian forces retreat in terror and agony.

Perhaps, if we stopped fighting such "NICE WARS" and became a bit more ruthless and assertive in our efforts to subdue and conquer our enemy rather than constantly accommodate and try to make peace with them.

Does anyone remember from the book of Samuel of when King David collected the foreskins of the Phillistines (Palestinians)?      We need to return to these old tactics of war if we are going to ever find peace in our own land again.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 03:55:00 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Personally, I think we should incorporate some of the notorious Vlad the Impaler's tactics against these Quranrats.     We should love their rotting stinking corpses impaled on giant skewers for all their jihadist Arab friends to see.  This would send them a message that they would not die any honorable death for their pathetic and foolish cause.    It seemed to work very well against the Turks during the time of the Crusades.  Even being outnumbered, when the Turkish armies crosses the Danube, seeing a field full of impaled corpses of their fellow TUrks, made a Turkish army that outnumbered the defending Romanian forces retreat in terror and agony.

Perhaps, if we stopped fighting such "NICE WARS" and became a bit more ruthless and assertive in our efforts to subdue and conquer our enemy rather than constantly accommodate and try to make peace with them.

Does anyone remember from the book of Samuel of when King David collected the foreskins of the Phillistines (Palestinians)?      We need to return to these old tactics of war if we are going to ever find peace in our own land again.

But Human Rights! Democracy! Honestly this whole treating people "humanely" thing just draws out wars and creates more suffering for all parties involved. There is a major problem in the western world of people beings so detached from reality. It is not cruel to be cruel to the cruel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
But Human Rights! Democracy! Honestly this whole treating people "humanely" thing just draws out wars and creates more suffering for all parties involved. There is a major problem in the western world of people beings so detached from reality. It is not cruel to be cruel to the cruel.

How can you be cruel to a dead body? It is already dead.

I disagree that Jews should desecrate dead bodies. It is a Torah principle that all humanity is made in the image of G-d, even the enemies of Israel. And the Torah forbids leaving the hanged man on the gallows, he too must be buried in a timely manner.

We do not need to engage in barbarism like the enemies do. We can terrify them in other ways.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Here is my beef, if you want to know.

When in war we are commanded to destroy the enemy. We must be ruthless in war and have no mercy on the enemies. But only the leader of Israel is capable of declaring this war. We all cannot just wake up one day and say 'The war is on' and start killing people we deem our enemies. Indeed I know these are our enemies. But I do not condone randomly killing them, disfiguring them, or otherwise harassing them. Their actions will be what brings down the hammer of justice. We should not be lowered to the level of the animal because of the action of the animal.

I was thinking of an analogy this morning. The muslim/arab world acts as if it is an angry hive of mindless bees. Bees have a part of their instinct to sting people, to be aggressive in their posture to scare it's victims. But bees are not capable of knowing anything other than being bees. What do we do with bees? We exterminate them. Period. Once the hive has started to sting humans, we must exterminate it. This is not out of hatred or revenge, but plain and simple Halachic thinking.

We must declare open war against this nation. Those (arabs) who want to save themselves must move out of Israel, they must declare their opposition to the leadership of the arab world, pledge allegiance and prove otherwise that they want to be loyal citizens of the Jewish state. Those who do not should be sent to the next world.

But individuals should not attempt to hit the hive, spray it, or otherwise anger the bees who are just looking for reasons to sting. We have a problem which must be resolved. They must be exterminated.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Personally, I think we should incorporate some of the notorious Vlad the Impaler's tactics against these Quranrats.     We should leave their rotting stinking corpses impaled on giant skewers for all their jihadist Arab friends to see.  This would send them a message that they would not die any honorable death for their pathetic and foolish cause.    It seemed to work very well against the Turks during the time of the Crusades.  Even being outnumbered, when the Turkish armies crossed the Danube, seeing a field full of impaled corpses of their fellow TUrks, made a Turkish army that outnumbered the defending Romanian forces retreat in terror and agony.

In the case you refer to Israel had a King, David HaMelech (may his progeny arrive soon)... The King has the power to declare war, to wage war, and to impose his justice on anyone he wants. Do we have a King David today? This is the problem we have. We cannot just pick up arms and say "look at what David did" because we are not King of Israel, and we do not have the divine providence that David had at that time.

I think we can learn from this incident though. And hope that Moshiach, or any good Jewish leader, learns the lessons of Shimson and David.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
If we were smart we would just wrap a few terrorists bodies with pig skin and then there would be no more terrorist attacks

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
In the case you refer to Israel had a King, David HaMelech (may his progeny arrive soon)... The King has the power to declare war, to wage war, and to impose his justice on anyone he wants. Do we have a King David today? This is the problem we have. We cannot just pick up arms and say "look at what David did" because we are not King of Israel, and we do not have the divine providence that David had at that time.

I think we can learn from this incident though. And hope that Moshiach, or any good Jewish leader, learns the lessons of Shimson and David.

Muman, I would actually like to hear what you suggest we do then, wait for Benyamin Netanyahu, the LEADER of Israel to declare war?   Should we just sit and do nothing and wait for Moshiach to come or a righteous king and leader?     Is there a reason for us to be so kind and compassionate to an enemy that serves no other purpose but to eradicate us from the Earth?

IMO, Israel does not have any real leader in this day and age, but we do have a very organized enemy.

As far as the Arabs being mindless bees, I would say they are very organized , although separated by clans.  They have one mind to destroy their enemies , whether it be a rival clan or the JEwish people as a whole.   There are far less self-hating Muslims and Arabs than self-hating Jews.  Don't underestimate bees either.  Bees are an army and they work in one accord to defend their hive and  give their life defending their queen and what they believe in.      Although, I would think of the Arabs being more like Yellow Jackets or Hornets and serving the same loyalty to their leader and hive, but being more carnivorous and rabid creatures, maiming, killing and stalking innocent creatures. 

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
An example for all generations:

Joshua 8:24 When Israel had finished slaughtering all the inhabitants of Ai in the open wilderness where they pursued them, and when all of them to the very last had fallen by the edge of the sword, all Israel returned to Ai, and attacked it with the edge of the sword.  25 The total of those who fell that day, both men and women, was twelve thousand—all the people of Ai.  26 For Joshua did not draw back his hand, with which he stretched out the sword, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.  27 Only the livestock and the spoil of that city Israel took as their booty, according to the word of the Lord that he had issued to Joshua.  28 So Joshua burned Ai, and made it forever a heap of ruins, as it is to this day.  29 And he hanged the king of Ai on a tree until evening; and at sunset Joshua commanded, and they took his body down from the tree, threw it down at the entrance of the gate of the city, and raised over it a great heap of stones, which stands there to this day.

IF we do not become vigilant in this manner and just wait for Moshiach to come or a special King to take the throne of Israel, then our enemies will conquer our land and lead us into captivity the same was as the CHaldeans did 2500 years ago.   

And, if we were to sit and wait and show compassion on the Germans, not bombing their homes, women and children and wiping them out , very likely, Hitler's Germany would have become the most powerful nation in the world today.  There would have been no Jews left in Europe or in the Middle East, as "Palestine" Would have been his colony under the leadership of Mufti Amin Al Husseini and his descendants.

Also, does anyone remember when the Ally soldiers liberated the Concentration Camps and then lined up their German prisoners against the wall and executed all of them after being terrorized at the horror they saw at the camps?  Would any Jewish person contend that these soldiers were wrong to kill these German men who were their prisoners?    Would any Jew say this was a ruthless act against these young German men, who themselves, brutalized and torutred Jewish and other prisoners in their Death Camps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD4bDHTHdpU

Dachau Concentration Camp Liberation Massacre by Allies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fA5_kS9lbU

Maybe we can have some Rabbis write long papers about the crimes committed against the Germans, as they write about the crimes committed against the "Palestinians".

As for me, I am all for executing all of our enemies, German (Nazi era) and Palestinian (Fatah/Hamas Arabs).   I will not sympathize nor do I think we shoudl wait for a righteous leader to lead the invasion.  If we must fight a guerrilla war or even find a secular leader whose goal is to protect the Israeli people against the evil people who seek our destruction, then so be it.   Better even a non-religious Jew who will help rid of Israel of its enemies than a religious Jew who will seek to appease them and empower them.

Remember, the USA, itself, was formed from an uprising against a corrupt and ruthless monarchy leadership.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 06:02:41 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Judaism is a religion based on the law... We cannot have people acting on their own.

We must work on bringing up a righteous leader who will bring together all of Israel. I do believe that without this we will be just spinning our wheels. All the stories about our great leaders of the Tanakh are great, but they are lessons which we must learn from.

I think it is foolish for the Jewish nation to attempt 'revenge' type of operations. War is the only solution... Killing enemies is permitted during a time of war. Killing our enemies without war is akin to murder. In virtually every case of the Jewish nation destroying it's enemies it is a situation of war.

Can an individual declare war? A war without generals and strategy is a war which wastes resources and lives. We must act, strengthen our people, find the leaders who are prepared to lead the war, and act... Acting without a strategy is foolish.

This is my opinion

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Israel is already in a war that has been declared by Muslims against Israel long ago.  The problem is that Israel refuses to fight this war.  Although I do not endorse killing random targets, I do not condemn those who do this to the enemy as long as Israel refuses to defend itself.  And my ideal leader of Israel would be someone like the Prophet Joshua or King David who would wage a just war against Israel's enemies and impale their leaders as examples for the rest of the world to see.

+1  Agreed