Author Topic: Watch: Arabs Gather on Temple Mount to Celebrate Rocket Strikes.  (Read 982 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Watch: Arabs Gather on Temple Mount to Celebrate Rocket Strikes.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 07:58:13 PM »
Discusting! I realy hope the IDF will invate the Gazastrip and deal with this nonsence one's and for all!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 08:14:15 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Beduin-attack-in-Negev-town-shocks-residents-361852
Beduin attack in Negev town shocks residents By ARIEL BEN SOLOMON
07/08/2014

A car with its windows smashed, provides grim evidence of the Beduin violence that rocked the Negev town of Omer on Sunday night.

Negev residents expressed shock and dismay following a stormy Sunday night when Beduin Arabs threw Molotov cocktails and stones at cars in the town of Omer, near Beersheba, blowing up the car of a district judge.

“We sought coexistence with the Beduin and now it blew up in our face,” Omer mayor Pini Badash told The Jerusalem Post on Monday.

Badash said that around 150-200 Beduin youths came and threw rocks and fire bombs at cars. “People here are in shock,” he said.

The mayor explained that Beduin enter the town freely to use local services such as the post office, social welfare, and clinics, yet they attacked.

Badash warned that if such a skirmish occurs again, he will close off the town to Beduin in surrounding villages that seek to use services within it.

Asked who was responsible for the attack, he responded that “the Islamic Movement and Hamas are behind it.”

While it was not always this way, Badash said that most of the Beduin identify with Palestinian nationalism.

“The situation is getting worse because of the Islamic Movement. What happened yesterday was scary and dangerous,” he added.

An Omer security official, who spoke to the Post on the condition of anonymity, said the influence of the Islamic Movement and Hamas has grown in the area in the last few years.

Such an attack has never happened here, and “it will happen again,” he said. “We feel the hate and tensions in the Beduin community that did not exist before. They are being radicalized,” he added.

Nissim Nir, Omer municipality spokesman, told the Post that he received a warning at around 8 p.m. on Sunday that a violent protest would take place at 10. He immediately contacted police officials, but was unable to reach anyone.

He finally reached the local guard in Omer who said that he had already received intelligence about the upcoming protest.

At 10:15, reports came in about stone throwing and fire bombs, which failed to go off. A fire bomb did however blow up the car of district judge, he said.

Nir pointed out the absurdity of the situation, where former Hamas prime minister Ismail Haniyeh, has three sisters living in the nearby Beduin town of Tel Sheva, married to Israeli citizens.

Most of the local residents who spoke to the Post supported their mayor’s position.

Rahel Ben-Yishai, who works at Ben-Gurion University in Beersheba, said that the attack came as a “shock” and that “nothing at this level of violence has ever happened here.”

Another resident, who has lived in Omer for the past year, but did not want to give his name, said the situation “is grave.”

“On Yom Hazikaron [Remembrance Day] they [the Beduin] make noise from their mosques and set off fireworks,” he said.

“There is not enough security here,” and there are regular robberies. The town, however, had a high standard of living, he added.

One woman, a thirty-year resident who did not want to be named, downplayed the ruckus, but voiced her upset that Beduin who use the local health facilities, post office and bank, would do such a thing.

A Beduin protest failed to materialize at the Shoket junction between Meitar and Omer after reportedly not receiving police permission. A spontaneous Jewish protest did take place with around 30 people, where there was a heavy police presence and at least one Beduin was arrested.

A resident of Meitar told the Post that he came to protest “for our rights, as southern residents are under rocket fire.”

Another protester from Beersheba said that the state should deny citizenship to those who use violence, and not peacefully protest, referring to Israeli-Arab protests that often became violent over the past few days.

A small protest developed at the entrance of the nearby Beduin town of Lakiya with a row of men holding up signs along the road to Tel Aviv, which police later broke up peacefully.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 11:11:18 PM »
Blow the mother up!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182672#.U7yAXTco7qC

It looks like a soccer stadium. I've actually seen them play soccer on the Temple Mount. Hamas's "Summer camp" meets on the Temple Mount and the Arab kids that attend the camp play soccer on the Temple Mount.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 11:31:54 PM »

It looks like a soccer stadium. I've actually seen them play soccer on the Temple Mount. Hamas's "Summer camp" meets on the Temple Mount and the Arab kids that attend the camp play soccer on the Temple Mount.
Blow it up while the rats are still there! I can't believe we just missed that damn Hamas rocket. ...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 12:48:37 AM »

They are chanting "Our life, our blood, in service of you Allah", doesn't sound like a soccer chant to me
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 12:52:13 AM »
These beasts are ratlike in their behavior... Time to call the exterminator...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 12:56:24 AM »
I swear I would love to make a video game where you can mow down these ramadamading-dong animals. Imagine the glory of watching these beasts being terminated... May Hashem bring it soon so I may witness it...

Even the 'children' seemed demonically possessed, and they too should perish...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 12:53:44 PM »
Isn't this supposed to be where the 3rd Temple will be built...I wonder about the future events....possibly leading to this.   

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 11:34:44 PM »
They are chanting "Our life, our blood, in service of you Allah", doesn't sound like a soccer chant to me

I remember Chaim saying that in soccer games in Third World countries, they trample each other to death. Also in Israel, the fans yell against Arab players. Beitar Yerushalayim fans are very Right Wing and yell at the Arab teams and even Muslim players on their own team.

When I said it sounded like a soccer stadium, I meant that there was a crowd yelling. It seems more like a sports stadium than a holy site. Jews don't act that way at our holy sites but Muslims do it at our holy site which they claim is holy to them.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 07:55:35 AM »
Shameless muslamic terrorists.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.