Author Topic: Sen. Rand Paul Defends Israel on Fox's Hannity with Eric Bolling - July 2, 2014  (Read 624 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Many people believe he's just like his Father,but go to any Ron Paul site or anti Israel/Jewish site and they say he's not like his Father and they wouldn't vote for Zionist Rand.Some say maybe he takes after his mother or maybe his wife a Zionist they hate him.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Or maybe he is just a politician, unlike his father, who is an idealist, and tries to win over the group of people he feels will help him win the vote.  Nonetheless, I'd be cautious with a guy like this in our Oval Office.   I don't trust his family tree.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't like Ron's past remarks about Israel and Hamas, but I do know Rand would definitely cut off funding to Hamas and the PLO, as would Rep Illeana Ros Lehtinen of Florida if she was the chairman of the foreign affairs committee, as she used to be.   Rand would probably but out of Israel's affairs too.   No man, or President with ever solve the peace issues...it can't be done....the antichrist is supposed to bring about a temporary peace, but it will be short lived.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I don't like Ron's past remarks about Israel and Hamas, but I do know Rand would definitely cut off funding to Hamas and the PLO, as would Rep Illeana Ros Lehtinen of Florida if she was the chairman of the foreign affairs committee, as she used to be.   Rand would probably but out of Israel's affairs too.   No man, or President with ever solve the peace issues...it can't be done....the antichrist is supposed to bring about a temporary peace, but it will be short lived.
Proof that he would or else I call election BS which is what this is.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane