Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 854 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 09, 2014, 08:06:00 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:48:52 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Glenn Beck rolling out the welcome mat for outlaw invaders
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 08:27:06 PM »
why doesn't he move south of the border?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 09:15:37 PM »
I don't agree 100% with it. I think it's strategic. His pulling the softies our way.

To me, he is acting human to children, showing the left that we aren't evil animals like they are taught.  He's not trying to keep them here... just treating them like humans. And not wasting our children's money.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 10:01:46 PM »
Right, we are not Israel, and we have no divine protection (?). What do we do, try to win the people over by the ballot box, or slaughter them?

I say we try to bring them our way with out loosing our values. .. If that does not work, we have no other choice.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 10:29:44 PM »
I understand that!

Let's say you are poor...someone dropped a baby at your door step...

Do you feed it and try to get it home, or do you shoot it in the head?

Choose the wrong one, and Moshe is dead...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 03:18:07 AM »

Glenn Beck is well read. He enjoys great authors like: Alan Dershowitz, Pope John Paul II, Adolf Hitler, Billy Graham, Carl Sagan, and Friedrich Nietzsche.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/03/magazine/03beck-t.html?_r=3&hp=&pagewanted=all

He's pro sodomite marriage.
http://www.faithstreet.com/onfaith/2012/12/12/did-glenn-beck-just-back-gay-marriage/16825

He once said: "Reform Rabbis are generally political in nature. It's almost like radicalized Islam in a way where it's less about religion than it is about politics."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/glenn-beck-apologizes-comparing-reform-judaism-radical-islam-bad-analogy-article-1.134374
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 04:52:49 AM »
I like Rush Limbaugh's way of dealing with it with compassion. You say these children are the future, so how dare you steal the future of Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua et al. These children are their future!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 01:19:16 PM »
I am extremely disappointed in Beck. If you'll remember, I have been very supportive of him. What he is doing is wrong. Charity begins at home. We have plenty of legal children in the U.S. that are suffering. Instead, he just encouraged more illegals to cross the border and threw conservatives under the bus (after attacking them and claiming they show no mercy).

Border Crisis: What Glenn Beck Did Wrong
by John Nolte 10 Jul 2014, 8:15 AM PDT Breitbart.com

Wednesday morning The Blaze's Glenn Beck announced it was "deadly to my career" for him to provide truckloads of meals and soccer balls as a way to "help care for some of the roughly 60,000 underage refugees who have crossed into America illegally in 2014."

Early Thursday morning on "Morning Joe," the left-wing Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski did exactly what I feared the media would do after Beck's announcement: they trashed conservatives who disagreed with Beck as lacking in compassion. Scarborough even mocked them as un-Christian. And they are not alone.

But for Beck (and the media currently using him to club conservatives) to pretend there isn't a compassionate argument to be made against what Beck's doing is simply wrong, unfair, and a bit sanctimonious.

It's just a fact that these children are already being cared for once they arrive here. I'm not even sure they need Beck's charity. Regardless, the unthinkable danger for them occurs during the journey across a continent to get here. It's not just the natural elements these children have to worry about, I'm hearing on the news that fully one-third of young girls are sexually assaulted during the trip.

Therefore, the truly compassionate thing to do is to ensure you’re not doing anything that might encourage more parents to send their unaccompanied children on that harrowing trek. And it is not insane, unreasonable, or lacking in compassion to argue that news of a major American media figure greeting children at the border with toys could be used by the drug smugglers and human traffickers already exploiting these kids as a way to recruit more.

Beck obviously doesn't believe his acts of charity will exploited in that way.

But rather than acknowledge the other side has a reasonable argument against what he's doing that is every bit as humane as his, he chose to puff himself up as a martyr and handed the likes of "Morning Joe" ready-made talking points to bash his own supporters and conservatives in general.

Beck also went on his radio show to trash conservatives as a whole as looking "like they just want judgment" as opposed to mercy.

Beck's fans should expect more from him than this. Rather than put himself above his own for a sanctimonious finger-wagging lecture, Beck should be using his spotlight to explain why his fans feel the way the way they do -- even if he disagrees with them.

Instead he throws them under the bus for the likes of a Joe Scarborough to feast on.

More at: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/07/10/border-crisis-what-glenn-beck-did-wrong
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 01:45:40 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 02:12:11 PM »
Wow! Thanks for the information Shlomo.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 02:40:48 PM »

Glenn Beck thinks Adolf Hitler was one of history's great minds and a great author.  Lets see, what books did Hitler write? Mein Kampf. What there anything else?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2009/10/16/did-glenn-beck-think-adolf-hitler-was-one-of-hi/155797
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 03:21:42 PM »
Glenn Beck thinks Adolf Hitler was one of history's great minds and a great author.  Lets see, what books did Hitler write? Mein Kampf. What there anything else?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2009/10/16/did-glenn-beck-think-adolf-hitler-was-one-of-hi/155797
Mediamatters is Soros.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 07:57:41 PM »

While it bothers me that he collects nazi propaganda and books, Glenn Beck does support Israel.

I'm just disappointed in the crazy stuff he's done recently.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 09:10:05 PM »
While it bothers me that he collects nazi propaganda and books, Glenn Beck does support Israel.

I'm just disappointed in the crazy stuff he's done recently.
I think he is attempting to preserve that history.  Not glorify it.  By doing this...people can't erase history. Isn't that what is happening so often now?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.