Author Topic: Putin 'I Support the Struggle Of Israel'  (Read 3488 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Putin 'I Support the Struggle Of Israel'
« on: July 10, 2014, 02:31:57 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182754#.U77bc7GC-jc

Sad to see that Russia is becoming a more righteous nation then United Sodom America. Atleast he isn't telling Israel to have restraint. Maybe Israel could take Putin as a Prime Minister in the future. He would get the rocket attacks to stop in 10 minutes like any other nation on earth would. I mean, we already had a goy Russian as a Prime Minister.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Putin 'I Support the Struggle Of Israel'
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 02:37:34 PM »
I believe Putin is a great leader. I know a lot of Jewish have their problems with Putin but he is a real leader for the Russians and protecting their Christian Orthodox values.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 02:45:57 PM »
is putin jewish?
he's more pro-israel than the jewish leaders.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 02:48:47 PM »
is putin jewish?

It's true. And he is bashing Islam more then any other!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 03:01:59 PM »
Some video we made in support of Putin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYpHpSasXHI

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 03:10:08 PM »
Surrounded allover by muslamics and their Nato friends and deadlocked in Eastern Ukraine, Putin is silently fighting for the existence of his own nation and the people. As such he is in somewhat better position to understand the serious problems of Israel.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 03:43:12 PM »
It's inevitable, the more alienated Israel becomes by the Democrat-run government of the USA, the more Putin will try to buddy up with Israel.  Putin has the habit of always embracing and reaching out to any country that forms an enmity with the USA and Western Europe.  Considering, Russia itself despises the USA and Western Europe and is an obviously rival in every respect.

Do I trust him? No..  He has helped supply many of Israel's enemies with weapons, including Iran.  However, do I think we should dismiss his attempts at holding out an olive branch?  No..   We should be open to embracing his friendly gestures, but not be naive about them.  Russia, in the end, has no greater loyalty to anybody, but themselves.  Because, if in the situation where Israel is cut off by Europe and the Democrat/Liberal Run USA government, looking to Russia for trade, support and diplomacy may be a good option.   As a matter of fact, I really feel Israel should cut off its ties with the USA until a Freedom-Loving/Right-Wing government takes control of the country.  Of course, Israel should cut off all relations with Mother Europe.  Mother Europe has always been the greatest cancer in the blood of every's Jew's soul, as well as the entire nation of Israel.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 04:27:40 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 03:49:28 PM »
Putin is a great leader if Russia. We can only wish we had someone like him in Israel. Having stated this, I don't imply that he is a friend of Jews, far from it.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 04:12:34 PM »
is putin jewish?

I agree.

Putin is a great leader if Russia. We can only wish we had someone like him in Israel. Having stated this, I don't imply that he is a friend of Jews, far from it.

We have had more damage done by friends than by enemies. We should be friendly with an enemy like that rather than a friend like Husseino.

I'm changing my position on Putin. The fact that Jews distrust him makes him an even safer ally. Even the biggest rasha can make teshuva, and nothing I've seen contradicts that maybe Putin is becoming good. I wouldn't trust him with Jewish lives, but as an economic ally, and military partner as far as the weapons' trade, I think Israel should put all their chips they have in America behind him.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 04:13:26 PM »
Will revert to original position if someone can conclusively prove that RT is his personal propaganda channel.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 04:30:00 PM »
Just remember LKZ, "Russian talk on both side of mouth". 

"Russian good friend, Russian good enemy!"

These days, my sentiments on Russia depend on the month.    About 20% or so of my relatives are from Russia and speak Russian as their first language.  My grandmother had to work very hard to help them escape Russia as they were living under horrible oppression and some were put in jail for simply trying to practice Judaism.

I know though, deep down, that if Putin had it his way, we'd all be Russian speakers..   ::)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 04:44:25 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 04:42:42 PM »
Putin is a practical man, he has his own restive muzzie population he has to deal with. If the israeli government was smart they would recognize Putin's conquests in exchange for Ruskie recognition of the liberated territories.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 04:46:27 PM »
I do not trust any KGB agent. This guy is one of the DIRTIEST scumbags in existence because he double-crosses everyone. I am surprised how naive some people here are.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2014, 04:47:42 PM »
Maybe Rabbi Kahane (Ztl) should have left the Jews in the soviet union, eh? Maybe they would have been better off?

<SARC>

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 04:53:41 PM »
Putin is a practical man, he has his own restive muzzie population he has to deal with. If the israeli government was smart they would recognize Putin's conquests in exchange for Ruskie recognition of the liberated territories.

That's what I'm saying in terms of allies. Israel won't condemn the war in Iraq. That's because we're allies. Really, Israel should have gone on T.V. and said "America is lying as they always do, we already destroyed their WMDs while they hated us for it". They should have that sort of relationship with Russia, and since they don't have any money, we don't have to worry about them getting us to let gential mutilators kill our kids from our land.

Really I'm speaking from the heart. My mind says that Putin will change tones the second he doesn't need us to humiliate America again, but I kind of like the idea of a righteous ruler among the nations in our generation, so I'm being unreasonable. Wouldn't it be great for the world if he really was righteous, though?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 04:54:44 PM »
Maybe Rabbi Kahane (Ztl) should have left the Jews in the soviet union, eh? Maybe they would have been better off?

<SARC>

C'mon now. I already said I don't trust him with a Jewish life, but he is looking useful for now, as he doesn't seem to want us all dead as much as the rest of the planet.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 06:36:18 PM »
Putin is a Russian Nazi who is helping Iran build nuclear bombs so anything "good" he says about Israel is meaningless.
Have a look at this beasts friends.

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 06:51:16 PM »
The Russians and Putin are anti-Semites and always will be and Putin is a beast, but you know, I think he is probably less of a danger to Israel than Obama is.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2014, 07:14:28 PM »
Putin is a Russian Nazi who is helping Iran build nuclear bombs so anything "good" he says about Israel is meaningless.

I only think we should make friends with Putin as a tactical move , such as if the USA and Europe cuts off all ties with Israel, such as if Israel reclaims the West Bank and Gaza and officially declares a state of Judea and Samaria.

However, I know deep down the Russians and Putin are the enemy of the Jewish people.  Never turn your back or believe anything that this master assassin and his Anti-Semitic nation of Russia say.  Take it with a grain of salt.

I revert to the old Middle Eastern proverb again, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."   Also, if the USA sees that ISrael is aligned with Russia, that will wreck terror upon the USA and it may become more willing to befriend Israel for nothing more of a fear of an alliance with Russia. 

I have to be honest, if USA and Western Europe boycott Israel and cut off ties, Israel will need to find trade partners and forming an allegiance with Russia, China , India and other "neutral" countries may be the only option.  As sad as it may be.

THat is why I say don't write Putin off, but do not consider him a friend.  If he had the opportunity he would conquer Europe and try to spread Russian imperialism around the globe.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:27:08 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 10:57:45 PM »
"Lo, this is a nation that shall dwell alone and not be reckoned with among the nations."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 11:02:19 PM »
"Lo, this is a nation that shall dwell alone and not be reckoned with among the nations."
Excellent verse, Lisa. That is very true.

I don't think Israel should trust a word Putin says, but I do think he is the lesser of the evils in comparison to BHO.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 11:11:08 PM »

From last weeks Torah portion of Balak... Uttered by the evil prophet of the nations Bilaam..

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2014, 03:16:07 AM »

Aren't you the one thatvsaid something like: 'a shame this meteorite didnt destroy this whole nazi nation' about Russia a year ago? Seems like you want to whipe out millions of Orthodox Christians, Jews, Budhists... I don't take any of your post serious anyway because they are full of hate and murder.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2014, 04:13:12 AM »

So back to head reasoning, he's doing it to try to humilate America and better his position. I didn't think he was sincere, but I foolishly hoped for a second there.