Author Topic: VIDEO dedicated to Yasshole Arafag and all his "friends"...Enjoy....  (Read 4066 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Arafat's Arabian culture exposed:

Warning removed by MarZutra.  Please do not alter or censor my posts....  There is nothing in this video that is X-Rated nor graphic....just humourous photos of Arafag kissing his "friends" to an Elvis track......Thank you....
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 11:47:28 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

kellymaureen

Re: VIDEO dedicated to Yasshole Arafag and all his "friends"...Enjoy....
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 05:03:20 PM »
Ha ha I have that one saved in my favorites already.
 :laugh:Who would put their face anywhere near him , ugh, I dont even want to think about where his mouth had been :-[

ftf

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 05:05:03 PM »
That sickened me.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 06:11:00 PM »
That's better than the one I have, thanks! ;D

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 06:14:40 PM »
 :o I think I'm gonna vomit...

MarZutra, you could have at least warned us whats on the video...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 06:15:08 PM »
Ha ha I have that one saved in my favorites already.
 :laugh:Who would put their face anywhere near him , ugh, I dont even want to think about where his mouth had been :-[
Years ago I read the book "Red Horizons" by one of the highest Communist defectors from Romania.  He details Arafat's homosexual activity.  This was back in the 1970's.  The book also details the ties between the Communist dictatorships and Marxist and Islamic Terrorist groups often with Western "Foreign Aid" funding...  Sadly, with the amount of "political correctness" even today countries like France, Canada etc. still deny that he died from aids, was a homo and too that he was "born in Jerusalem"....which of course is bunk...  
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 06:25:48 PM »
I just received an email from my MP telling me that he got a kick out of that video and sent it around to his friends... which I'm positive would include many other Canadian MP's...  HA HA....

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 06:28:14 PM »
 :laugh:Yes the news kept telling us it was a "mysterious blood disorder"....uh huh otherwise known as AIDS....look at him smooching yassin(BLECHHHH), the best scene ive ever seen of yassin is when he was blown right out of his chair by a hellfire missile and they showed on the news the welfareistinians clinging to this one wobbly wheel from his chair and crying over it :laugh:

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 06:31:17 PM »
:laugh:Yes the news kept telling us it was a "mysterious blood disorder"....uh huh otherwise known as AIDS....look at him smooching yassin(BLECHHHH), the best scene ive ever seen of yassin is when he was blown right out of his chair by a hellfire missile and they showed on the news the welfareistinians clinging to this one wobbly wheel from his chair and crying over it :laugh:
I agree 110%....   :)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 06:40:38 PM »
Mods fellow JTF'rs, if you find my eyes rolling around in the forum, please pick them up, wash them in bleach and return them to me please ?

And he died of "A mysterious cause" eh ?

HMMMMM.......
No peace, without FREEDOM.

ftf

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 06:48:12 PM »
We all know that Arafat died of Aids or something similar.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 06:52:34 PM »
One day the official text of why he died will come out. Just a matter of time.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 11:59:14 PM »
MarZutra-
Thanks for posting this! It's an excellant video with humorous footage that certainly needs to be shown. This video by the way is not offensive in any way so I don't know what the deal is with editing the original poster's message.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 12:13:09 AM by Shoshana »

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 04:56:10 AM »
According to Arafat's personal doctor he did indeed die of aids.

I guess thats good enough proof for me.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 06:43:17 PM »
Great video link. It was only a matter of time until this came out. I doubt the MSM will pick it up though. Hopefully they will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 08:43:49 PM »
That you for the link.  That is very fitting.....lol  Puts that question to rest..lol