Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 616 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 11, 2014, 08:26:50 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:49:58 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama's approval rating is highest among Muslims
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 08:37:19 PM »
Of course Obama's rating is highest among muslims.  HE'S ONE OF THEM!  Why are you suprised by this?  All of us here all know what Obama is, A MUSLIM!!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 10:53:23 PM »
I bet he's even more popular among demented liberal jews.  When he leaves office (and it cannot be too soon), he can run to be proclaimed King of the Upper West Side.   Oy vey Olai~~!!

"Jewish Americans gave Obama a 55 percent approval rating and atheists or those who subscribe to no religion have a 54 percent approval rating." Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-obama-approval-muslims-highest-108797.html#ixzz37DdyfxKY

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 11:00:20 PM »
Jewish Americans gave Obama a 55 percent approval rating and atheists or those who subscribe to no religion have a 54 percent approval rating.

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 04:28:56 AM »
This will be called the support for the Big Beast or the hidden caliph.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.