Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 717 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 12, 2014, 09:41:59 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:49:39 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Dept of Injustice "investigating" an anti-Obama parade float
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 12:22:05 AM »
I would never go to that outhouse. It is guarded by a ferocious ape!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 01:22:26 AM »
Since when is free speech banned in parades? If it was a public parade, that's one thing. But if it was private, how could the Justice Department investigate it?

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:42:12 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 12:00:50 PM »
Since when is free speech banned in parades? If it was a private parade, that's one thing. But if it was private, how could the Justice Department investigate it?

I'm confused. What if it was a public parade?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 12:46:39 PM »
I'm confused. What if it was a public parade?

If it was run by the government, it would have to follow Bolshevik "anti-discrimination" laws. If it was run by a private organization or private individuals, the government has no right to control the free speech of the participants.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 03:25:54 AM »

If it was run by the government, it would have to follow Bolshevik "anti-discrimination" laws. If it was run by a private organization or private individuals, the government has no right to control the free speech of the participants.

still don't get it. You didn't check your writing. you compared "private" with "private".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 05:20:19 AM »
You can hate someone as an individual but not hate their entire race. Obama, as it was pointed out, isn't even a member of one particular race. Even if he could be considered completely black, hating him wouldn't equate to hating black people.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 11:23:19 PM »
You can hate someone as an individual but not hate their entire race. Obama, as it was pointed out, isn't even a member of one particular race. Even if he could be considered completely black, hating him wouldn't equate to hating black people.

Normally you would be right.  However, Obongo is a special case.  He is half black and half white.  But his loyalty is clearly to his black half.  He clearly identifies as black, His whole presidency is about socking it to whites and Jews on behalf of his lefty America haters, Muslims, and his ghetto constituents.