Author Topic: Nazis Win World Cup  (Read 4110 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Nazis Win World Cup
« on: July 13, 2014, 05:39:05 PM »
The evil German Nazis won the World Cup.  :'(

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Nazis Win World Cup
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 05:49:32 PM »

Argentina enabled many German Nazis to flee to their country after WWII.    Not to mention the overall Anti-Semitism in Argentina past and present.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 05:58:01 PM »
"The Germans started World War I. The Germans started World War II. Believe me the Germans are going to start World War III too!" (English astronomer Patrick Moore)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 06:09:05 PM »
I wanna hear Chaims opinion on this weeks Ask JTF!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 06:21:07 PM »
A dark day in history. It should have been Brazil - Holland tonight.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 06:41:48 PM »
A dark day in history. It should have been Brazil - Holland tonight.
Don't you dare sitting in front of your pc calling the German people nazi's in General!!!!! Did you forgot about the millions of proper German people that are on the level and never harmed any of us?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 06:52:40 PM »
I was favoring Germany for the game, or should I say, wanted Argentina to lose. My favorite team was Holland but they had already been knocked out in semis.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 06:56:06 PM »
Don't you dare sitting in front of your pc calling the German people nazi's in General!!!!! Did you forgot about the millions of proper German people that are on the level and never harmed any of us?

Where did I call them nazis?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2014, 06:57:37 PM »
I was favoring Germany for the game, or should I say, wanted Argentina to lose. My favorite team was Holland but they had already been knocked out in semis.
What Zelhar said
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2014, 07:10:46 PM »
"I didn't give a damn about the score. 1–0 was enough, as long as we could humiliate them. I hate them. They murdered my family. My father, my sister, two of my brothers."
—Wim van Hanegem (born 1944), Dutch midfielder

During the semifinal of the UEFA Euro 1988, the Dutch defeated Germany (the host country) 2–1 with a goal by Marco van Basten in the very last minute of the game. After the game Ronald Koeman of the Dutch national team pretended to wipe his backside with Olaf Thon's jersey, creating outrage in Germany.

I had been waiting for that moment for fourteen years. Before the game I remembered my feelings watching TV as a teenager, and that boosted up my anger. I am happy to have been able to give this gift to the older generation, the ones that lived through the War.
    —Hans van Breukelen (b. 1956), Dutch goalkeeper on the UEFA Euro 1988 match

We gave joy to the older generation. I saw their emotions, their tears.
    —Ruud Gullit (b. 1962), Dutch striker on the UEFA Euro 1988 match

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2014, 07:16:57 PM »
Where did I call them nazis?
Sorry mate i was talking about Binyamin Yisrael. I have German Jewish friends and i don't let some internet hero smearing people he dont know.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 07:20:01 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2014, 07:24:37 PM »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2014, 08:18:24 PM »
I could not help wondering how the Nazi war criminals who escaped to Argentina felt about the game.  Did they root for their old Nazi nation or their new one.  Actually I have very nice neighbors from Argentina and a non Jewish friend of mine has a German wife who is as nice as any person I have met.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2014, 09:15:41 PM »
I prefer there to be West Germany. Chancellor Konrad Adenauer didn't want his capital to be in Berlin because Nazism was a product of Prussian Nationalism (Eastern Germany). His capital was Bonn. Now the united Germany is an EU superpower, the new Nazi Germany.

Germany is a social construct. Until the Prussian Nazis united Germany, there were many independent regions. So West Germany is only considered Germany because it was made Germany by the Prussians under Otto Von Bismarck. It wouldn't be Germany just like Austria and Switzerland still aren't Germany even though they speak German. German can also be considered a language group. German languages as well as English, Dutch, and other Germanic languages such as Scandinavian languages are all Germanic. But the peoples who speak these languages are diverse.

The same can be said regarding Spain. What we call Spanish is really Castilian. But the Spanish Inquisition Nazis united all of the Iberian Peninsula except Portugal and called it Spain. The different regions spoke different languages. If they weren't united, they would be considered different countries just like Portugal still is today.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2014, 09:21:05 PM »
It's soccer!  Who here really cares about the world's most overrated sport behind American football?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 01:21:21 AM »
It's soccer!  Who here really cares about the world's most overrated sport behind American football?
Soccer is overrated? ! Billions of people would disagree. That's the only sport that matters on the world scale. You probably watch ass-boring baseball or basketball or stupid ice hockey?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 01:22:59 AM »
That's pretty stupid to call this German team nazis. German people is one of the least nazi countries now, behind France, Greece, Russia and USA
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2014, 03:19:05 AM »
ve vill hav da world!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2014, 05:56:22 AM »
The germans deserve to be fire-bombed en-masse.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2014, 06:02:30 AM »
Prussia was mostly in East Germany and what is today Poland, and Königsberg which Russia had stolen and kept for herself. Prussia was perhaps the least Nazi German state. Nazism came from Bavaria in the south, and Bavaria is postwar's Germany's richest and biggest state. Prussia historically had been the most diverse and pretty tolerant state. The nonsensical German romanticism, the racial theories and all German supremacist crap comes from south Germany much more then north and east.

The reason Bonn was West Germany's capital is that west Berlin was a besieged enclave surrounded by Soviet controlled East Germany. The Germans had picked Bonn to temporarily replace Berlin exactly because it was a small and less influential city so it would have been easier to move the capital back to Berlin.

I prefer there to be West Germany. Chancellor Konrad Adenauer didn't want his capital to be in Berlin because Nazism was a product of Prussian Nationalism (Eastern Germany). His capital was Bonn. Now the united Germany is an EU superpower, the new Nazi Germany.

Germany is a social construct. Until the Prussian Nazis united Germany, there were many independent regions. So West Germany is only considered Germany because it was made Germany by the Prussians under Otto Von Bismarck. It wouldn't be Germany just like Austria and Switzerland still aren't Germany even though they speak German. German can also be considered a language group. German languages as well as English, Dutch, and other Germanic languages such as Scandinavian languages are all Germanic. But the peoples who speak these languages are diverse.

The same can be said regarding Spain. What we call Spanish is really Castilian. But the Spanish Inquisition Nazis united all of the Iberian Peninsula except Portugal and called it Spain. The different regions spoke different languages. If they weren't united, they would be considered different countries just like Portugal still is today.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2014, 06:32:06 AM »
Nazis vs nazi survivors.

Sounds like the next US election.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2014, 06:54:56 AM »
No one wanted this to happen. The last time they won, they created commotion and unified the Germany. This time they will unify the European Stans with the muslamic caliphate. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2014, 12:05:12 PM »
That's pretty stupid to call this German team nazis. German people is one of the least nazi countries now, behind France, Greece, Russia and USA

Agree. let's not call everyone a nazi for no reason.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2014, 12:20:03 PM »
I don't believe it's just the fact Germany won but the people who support Germany, if you check the reddits and the nazi forums, a lot of nazis are happy Germany won and using that for political reasons.