Author Topic: Why Does Olmert Evict Jews, But Not Arabs, From Unauthorized Dwellings?  (Read 1871 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
 It's an upside down world.

Olmert’s forces destroyed synagogue in Hebron

New York — Following yesterday’s forcible eviction by some 3,000 Israeli military personnel of two Jewish families from their homes in Hebron who had been originally promised permits by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) that were later denied to them by the Attorney-General, Menachem Mazuz, ZOA National President Morton A. Klein, Chairman of the Board Dr Michael Goldblatt, and Dr. Daniel Mandel, Director of the ZOA Center for Middle East Policy have issued the following statement:

“We are shocked and deeply concerned by the deployment of 3,000 Israeli armed personnel of the Jewish state of Israel to evict two Jewish families from their homes and destroy the holy place of worship, the Shalhevet Pass synagogue, named in commemoration of the ten-month-old baby murdered by a Palestinian Authority (PA) sniper in 2001. At a time when little or no action is being taken by the Olmert government against deadly Arab terrorists incessantly firing rockets into Israel (causing one half of the town of Sderot to flee for their lives) and smuggling offensive weaponry into Gaza, it is spending its finite resources and energy to evict Jews from their homes and denying permits that have been promised to them by the IDF Commander of Forces in Judea and Samaria, General Yair Golan. One must ask why the government seems intent on evicting these heroic Jewish families from their small dilapidated homes with maximum show of force. Some have suggested it is for political reasons in order to galvanize support from Israel’s left-wing, Olmert’s only remaining possible supporters.

http://www.zoa.org/2007/08/zoa_why_does_ol.htm

No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: Why Does Olmert Evict Jews, But Not Arabs, From Unauthorized Dwellings?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 06:08:09 PM »
Hafuch al hafuch! >:(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Why Does Olmert Evict Jews, But Not Arabs, From Unauthorized Dwellings?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 01:55:55 PM »
Becouse he's planing to give those land to Palis; I wonder is he on Saudi pay list too. >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm