Author Topic: Surrounded by multicultralism.  (Read 4887 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Surrounded by multicultralism.
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2007, 04:58:55 PM »
Great Britain used to be a strong nation with tradition. The only "known" tradition or culture that people like to know of now....is fish & chips.

Sorry to burst that cultural bubble but check this out.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/foodmonthly/story/0,9950,877008,00.html
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2007, 05:06:10 PM »
Its not being adopted or shared, its being pushed out! With other cultures finding their own stance. I don't mind culture, i just think it shouldn't dismantle the roots of a country. There isn't much English culture left, in the big cities, because it has been overshadowed.

Great Britain used to be a strong nation with tradition. The only "known" tradition or culture that people like to know of now....is fish & chips.

I think you're completely wrong.  English culture has always dealt with outsiders.  In particular, during the age of Empire, British men and women would be living as an administrative elite minority among their coloured colonial subjects abroad.  Today, the colonials are coming here.  But the ethnic English remain the elite of their society.  English culture is still as anally retentive as it ever was - the English have always been great book-keepers, bankers, tradesmen, etc, and I see that entrepreneurial spirit flourishing rather than diminishing today.

English culture has always advocated multiculture - the English have always preferred that their coloured subjects be submissive and keep as much as possible to their own.

Thanks to Labour, Britain is now far less of a class-ridden society and there are genuine opportunities for all people of all backgrounds to do something with their lives.
People from different backgrounds have undermined this form of so-called help and are abusing it more then using it to do good. Its because Labour is so lineant that crime rates and immigration have increased.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 05:10:42 PM »

Sorry to burst that cultural bubble but check this out.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/foodmonthly/story/0,9950,877008,00.html

Thats interesting, and i'm sure the economy in general has flourished because of excellent Jewish minds. The amazing thing is, a lot of  these Jewish people came to the UK as refugees and look at what they have contributed through hardwork. A lot of Jews are leaving the eastend because they have been shoved out of the way to make welcome for a lot of asian minorities.They are all moving to places like Golders Green and Hampstead. There are also surprisingly a lot of Jewish black cab drivers.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 05:14:59 PM »
People from different backgrounds have undermined this form of so-called help and are abusing it more then using it to do good. Its because Labour is so lineant that crime rates and immigration have increased.

I think crime rates are so high because of the number of blacks in the country, and it is a scientific fact that blacks have higher levels of aggression and cannot stop themselves from doing things that civilized peoples find objectionable.  In university they told me that this was because blacks have a different culture from other people.  Even the Chinese don't like black behaviour.

Pakis are rather objectionable as well.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2007, 05:43:17 PM »

I think crime rates are so high because of the number of blacks in the country, and it is a scientific fact that blacks have higher levels of aggression and cannot stop themselves from doing things that civilized peoples find objectionable.  In university they told me that this was because blacks have a different culture from other people.  Even the Chinese don't like black behaviour.

Pakis are rather objectionable as well.
I agree, there needs to be scientific research done on blacks. It could be the way they live and have been brought up that causes this, i've never ever seen a black who really cares about nature or the environment.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2007, 06:05:34 PM »

I agree, there needs to be scientific research done on blacks. It could be the way they live and have been brought up that causes this, i've never ever seen a black who really cares about nature or the environment.

Blacks are fixated on one thing.   :embarassed: