Author Topic: Surrounded by multicultralism.  (Read 4884 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Surrounded by multicultralism.
« on: August 10, 2007, 06:41:46 PM »
London has become extremely multicultural and is increasing so, by the day. It doesn't feel like England walking down the street, you can't even tell what country ones in. Not only is everybody of different race but you don't even see English shop signs or posters anymore, neither is everybody speaking English.

When I look out of my front window i can see a church at the end of the road, If I look through my back window i can see a hindu temple, through my bedroom window a Jewish School- during the last days of term, every evening I could hear the children singing, "We are Jewwss...mighty...mighty Jewss,"- and when i walk down the road i'm in Pakistan with an asian centre and mosque, Baghdad with an Iraqi mosque and several Islamic schools and an interfaith centre.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
Re: Surrounded by multicultralism.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 06:43:23 PM »
Good!  Live life and enjoy.

Every person who has screwed me over in my life was white. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 07:16:02 PM »

:-\

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 08:43:35 PM »

I can't imagine why with your personality.

ftf

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 08:45:49 PM »
Our country is going down the drain.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 08:47:09 PM »
London has become extremely multicultural and is increasing so, by the day. It doesn't feel like England walking down the street, you can't even tell what country ones in. Not only is everybody of different race but you don't even see English shop signs or posters anymore, neither is everybody speaking English.

When I look out of my front window i can see a church at the end of the road, If I look through my back window i can see a hindu temple, through my bedroom window a Jewish School- during the last days of term, every evening I could hear the children singing, "We are Jewwss...mighty...mighty Jewss,"- and when i walk down the road i'm in Pakistan with an asian centre and mosque, Baghdad with an Iraqi mosque and several Islamic schools and an interfaith centre.

wow, sounds like NYC..... :(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 08:50:28 PM »

I can't imagine why with your personality.
;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 08:55:56 PM »
Every person who has screwed me over in my life was white

How totally unfair, Im white and I havent had the chance to screw you over yet :laugh:

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 09:01:56 PM »
Thats true Kelly, most of my troubles are caused by negros and other third world scum. I am not saying all white people are angels it's just that most problems are by shvartza and third world garbage.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »

How totally unfair, Im white and I havent had the chance to screw you over yet :laugh:

All right darling, I'm a busy man but I'll keep you in mind if I get desperate!

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 09:39:27 PM »

Britain has never been richer.   ;D  This is largely thanks to immigrants.  The real drain on the country are native born 'white trash'.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 10:28:38 PM »
The world is going down the drain!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

raiseyourfist

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 06:24:22 AM »
We are trying to stop just this and with the good people we have here some day we might be able to do something about it

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 06:31:26 AM »

All right darling, I'm a busy man but I'll keep you in mind if I get desperate!

That comment proves you're a loon!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »
He wants some dark meat :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 12:52:47 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 02:22:32 PM »
 :laugh:For some reason I thought that person was a woman...and I dont swing that way:P

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 04:13:51 PM »
He's an Anglo Saxon English Gentelman :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 04:28:15 PM »
 Oh lucky lucky me...now only if he can somehow get desperate enough :laugh:

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 04:30:27 PM »

Some look at it as having developed immensely. I find this country pretty boring, nothing much has happened in the 15 years i've been alive.

ftf

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 04:34:37 PM »

Some look at it as having developed immensely. I find this country pretty boring, nothing much has happened in the 15 years i've been alive.
Things have slowly become worse.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 04:36:03 PM »

The country has changed completely since 1997.  The Labour party has done so much to this country that I wouldn't even know where to begin documenting those changes.

It's good news for average global consumers like you and me and bad news for the indigenous white communities, which are on their way out economically, socially and culturally.   ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 04:37:51 PM »
I agree, though i feel like i don't belong either. They shouldn't let anymore people in!  >:(

10 years of Blair has numbed the english spirit.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 04:42:38 PM »
I agree, though i feel like i don't belong either. They shouldn't let anymore people in!  >:(

10 years of Blair has numbed the english spirit.

As far as I'm concerned, if English culture can be shared and adopted by Third World savages then it was never much of a robust culture to begin with.

Ask any German, for example, if they think a jet-black negro can be a 'good German'.  ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2007, 04:47:09 PM »
Its not being adopted or shared, its being pushed out! With other cultures finding their own stance. I don't mind culture, i just think it shouldn't dismantle the roots of a country. There isn't much English culture left, in the big cities, because it has been overshadowed.

Great Britain used to be a strong nation with tradition. The only "known" tradition or culture that people like to know of now....is fish & chips.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2007, 04:52:39 PM »
Its not being adopted or shared, its being pushed out! With other cultures finding their own stance. I don't mind culture, i just think it shouldn't dismantle the roots of a country. There isn't much English culture left, in the big cities, because it has been overshadowed.

Great Britain used to be a strong nation with tradition. The only "known" tradition or culture that people like to know of now....is fish & chips.

I think you're completely wrong.  English culture has always dealt with outsiders.  In particular, during the age of Empire, British men and women would be living as an administrative elite minority among their coloured colonial subjects abroad.  Today, the colonials are coming here.  But the ethnic English remain the elite of their society.  English culture is still as anally retentive as it ever was - the English have always been great book-keepers, bankers, tradesmen, etc, and I see that entrepreneurial spirit flourishing rather than diminishing today.

English culture has always advocated multiculture - the English have always preferred that their coloured subjects be submissive and keep as much as possible to their own.

Thanks to Labour, Britain is now far less of a class-ridden society and there are genuine opportunities for all people of all backgrounds to do something with their lives.