Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 792 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 15, 2014, 06:10:13 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:51:03 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Any Jew that flies JetBlue is a self-hating kike

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I hope she sues the sh^t out of them
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
There are two ways of looking at this:

1) I don't feel sorry for Dr. Rosenberg for an iota if she did address this muslimic piglet as a "Palestinian" and did praise the way Israel handles current conflict?! Sounds like a moron, ignoramus or, worse, a self-hating Jew.

2)Of course, I think there is more to that. I think she really let this muslamic savage have an earful of what she really thinks that made the piglet uncomfortable. Then she'll have a field day suing the cr-p out of JetBlue! This, I think, is unlikely, but still possible:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Will this lead to all books except Koran being banned on flights? Will soap and deodorant be banned as well? These things are very offensive to muslims.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Let it show that left wing Jews and establishment "respectable Jews" are hated just as much as Kahanist Jews...so why be left wing???
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Just imagine this was the other way round. We would hear about it non stop for months.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why would she contact the ADL? She should contact the police.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I guess I shouldn't even speculate as to which side most American Jews would take.