Author Topic: Kidnapped Fox Journalists Appear in Hostage Video  (Read 3543 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Kidnapped Fox Journalists Appear in Hostage Video
« on: August 23, 2006, 02:11:49 PM »
Kidnapped Fox Journalists Appear in Hostage Video

The two Fox News journalists kidnapped in Gaza on August 14th have appeared on a video released Wednesday by their PA Arab captors, who demand the US release Moslem prisoners in American jails.

[more] http://www.israelnationalnews.com/

US vows not to make “concessions to terrorists,” calls for immediate release of Fox journalists

August 23, 2006, 7:22 PM (GMT+02:00)

Wednesday, 9 days after the two Fox staffers were abducted in Gaza, the “Holy Jihad Brigades” claimed the kidnap and gave the US 72 hours to free Muslim prisoners as well as releasing a videotape.

It was the first word on the two journalists, Steve Centanni, a 60-year old American, and New Zealander Olaf Wiig, 36. On a videotape aired by al Jazeera, Centanni said they are treated well and in good condition. He asked friends to “do what you can to get us out of here” and call for the release of Muslim prisoners.

[more] http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=3168
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Kidnapped Fox Journalists Appear in Hostage Video
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 02:13:42 PM »
I just wonder if those two reporters will still have muslim bias if they live long enough to go back to Fox...
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 03:43:30 PM »
you know, this uderscores the ONE thing that gives me hope above all else in this war against islamic fascists.  it is not our superior technology and military.  is is not that i believe we shall soon wake up and take the gloves off.  no. 

it is that these f***ing MORONS are destined to screw themselves no matter what transpires.  this was a stupid, stupid move to kidnap these jounalists.  they actually think that this is going to help their stupid cause?  they will just pi$$ of USA even more.  good job...

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 08:42:39 PM »
I have zero sympathy for the FOX propagandists being held hostage.

I watched with utter disgust today as FOX's chief muslim-loving propagandist in Jerusalem, Jennifer Griffith, explained that the 'journalists' were being treated as 'respected guests' by their 'deeply religious' captors.

Jennifer went on to explain that the 'respected guests' were only in Aza to report on events from a 'Palestinian' perspective and to publicize the viewpoint of muslims engaged in 'the struggle against Israel'.

I really don't care what happens to the FOX propagandists being held hostage.

In fact, I'm hoping Jennifer is given the chance to join her colleagues as a 'respected guest' of the jihadist group that's holding them.

More than likely the pair of 'journalists' will be released unharmed and FOX will have them tell the world how they were well treated and how the whole incident is really all Israel's fault for oppressing the poor, peaceful, misunderstood muslims.

This likely outcome almost makes one wish to see the alternative 'fair and balanced' airing of a videotape in which the FOX 'respected guest' propagandists are beheaded by their 'deeply religious' captors.

Lie down with muslim dogs and wake up beheaded with fleas.

No sympathy for the FOX propagandists.

Tough_American

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 08:46:03 PM »
^ well first of all, the muslim mind is very complex. They do whatever it takes to destroy and erase your identity so that they can rebuild your framework according to the terrorist handbook, Quran. These hostages simply want to live so they just say that they were treated best by captors. Best example is Jill Carroll. She hated being captive but she had to find ways for her to survive. That is what most people don't understand about being hostages by Islamic facists. Islam itself is evil so how in the world do you expect a moderate Islam.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 09:02:27 PM »
^ well first of all, the muslim mind is very complex.

There's nothing complex about the muslim mind.
In fact, Islam breeds simplistic, brainwashed automatons devoid of independent thought and reasoning.

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 10:14:17 PM »
^ well first of all, the muslim mind is very complex.

There's nothing complex about the muslim mind.
In fact, Islam breeds simplistic, brainwashed automatons devoid of independent thought and reasoning.

ditto that.

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 10:48:12 PM »

Craziness