Author Topic: Philippines rushes troops to south  (Read 4059 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Philippines rushes troops to south
« on: August 10, 2007, 07:51:50 PM »
Manila • The Philippine military will step up offensives against Muslim rebels after it lost 26 soldiers in the heaviest fighting in the volatile south in nearly three years, the head of the armed forces said yesterday.

General Hermogenes Esperon said two extra battalions would be sent to the remote southern island of Jolo, where clashes between troops and Muslim separatists killed at least 58 people on Thursday.

"I'm very sad but it doesn't mean we will give up," Esperon told reporters. "We will not stop, we will go after them. We expect fiercer battles."

The army shelled Muslim rebel positions and raked them with helicopter fire overnight but suspended operations yesterday following a request from the provincial governor.

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Display_news.asp?section=World_News&subsection=Philippines+%26+South+Asia&month=August2007&file=World_News200708111622.xml More at the link. The religion of peace at it again.

"love thine enemy?" No thanks.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Philippines rushes troops to south
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:07:09 PM »
What are the moooozies in the Philippines 'rebelling' over ?

Oh yeah, I forgot, the Philippines are 95% Roman Catholic and the stanky savage moooozie beasts can't possibly co-exist.

Nah, they need their own country, and they'll bomb, rape, kidnap, torture, behead, and murder until they get what they're not entitled to.

'Rebels' my butt, they're simply mooooozies being moooozies.

Islam must be eradicated.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 11:36:47 AM »
Oh yeah, I forgot, the Philippines are 95% Roman Catholic and the stanky savage moooozie beasts can't possibly co-exist.

Since fear and love hardly can co-exist it is safer to be feared than loved - Niccolo Machiavelli

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 01:46:27 PM »

Since fear and love hardly can co-exist it is safer to be feared than loved - Niccolo Machiavelli
You only have the option of being feared or loved when dealing with regular human beings. With muslims......you must be feared or they'll kill you.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 09:32:54 PM »
pretty much the truth... you and i should start our own political party:P we'd probably get all votes due to our honesty and nonbullshit agenda

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 09:37:01 PM »
pretty much the truth... you and i should start our own political party:P we'd probably get all votes due to our honesty and nonbullshit agenda

You'd be surprised. The 'Australians Against Further Immigration' got nearly 10% of the vote and it's a tiny, one issue party. I guarantee a mainstream party with professional candidates with JTF values would win in USA, Australia or UK.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 10:31:59 PM »
the Radical Party in Serbia, that has JTFs opionions got elected, but wasn't allowed to form a goverment by the EU because they are so "Nationalistic"

Long live democrasy!...sarcasm is the [censored]

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 08:03:42 PM »
What are the moooozies in the Philippines 'rebelling' over ?

Nah, they need their own country, and they'll bomb, rape, kidnap, torture, behead, and murder until they get what they're not entitled to.

'Rebels' my butt, they're simply mooooozies being moooozies.

Islam must be eradicated.

Actually, the muzzie animals are in Mindanoa, the southern most part of the islands, which there are many. The rest of the islands population is actually closer to about 99% Christian. Some Buddhist. My wife grew up there, in the north, Angeles City, near Clark Air Base and she says she does not remember any muslims there. These animals though think that if any land, or any part of a land, was at any time theirs it should be theirs forever. This is one reason they believe the whole of the Philippines belong to them. The other reason as we all know is they are lowlife animals hell bent on world domination to take us all back to the 7th century.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 09:23:46 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, the legendary story about General 'Blackjack' Pershing executing a bunch of moooozies and burying them coated with pig lard (and allowing a single mooozie prisoner to escape and report what was done) comes from an episode in the Philippines.

If only we had such Generals today.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 09:49:44 PM »
General 'Blackjack' Pershing

That was one tough son of a  ( Expletive deleted ). ;)

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 08:00:12 AM »
Give me one Pershing, one Patton, one Jackson(Andrew, not Jesse),one MacArthur, one Churchill, one Martel, one Sobieski and one Lion Heart. Problem solved.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 01:02:49 PM »
Give me one Pershing, one Patton, one Jackson(Andrew, not Jesse),one MacArthur, one Churchill, one Martel, one Sobieski and one Lion Heart. Problem solved.

Patton and Lionheart were vicious Jew-haters, but I get your meaning.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 06:00:27 PM »

Patton hated Jews ? I didn't  know this. Thanks for the heads up.

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 06:08:41 PM »

Patton hated Jews ? I didn't  know this. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh yeah. He frustrated his commanding general by NOT releasing the Jewish death-camp survivors. He wrote in his diary that they weren't human.

I was an idmirer of his 'til I found that out. Any wonder he died in a car wreck in Europe before he went home?

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 08:09:35 PM »
I did not know that about Patton. I believe he pretty much hated everybody though, I was just refering to their military abilities.

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 08:16:49 PM »
I did not know that about Patton. I believe he pretty much hated everybody though, I was just refering to their military abilities.

I'm not having a go at you.

Most people don't know about him 'coz history can't really slam a war hero.

Patton did admire the french!! Hard to believe considering they are the sort of cowards he hates so much.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 09:05:27 PM »
Newman, I did not think you were having a go at me, I really just did not know that about the man.
As for the French, was it the French resistance or the actual nation of France. Him admiring France is much harder to believe than his anti-Semitism. I guess you learn something new everyday.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 11:07:46 PM »
My personal favourite was Rommel, as a General. A true general

newman

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 11:15:37 PM »
My personal favourite was Rommel, as a General. A true general

Rommel refused to obey hitler's order to kill all the Jews at Tobruk. He seemed a gentleman by german standards. He even tried to kill hitler in the end and was shot for it. I trust he's been judged fairly.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 06:42:03 PM »
Patton called Jews  non humans ? I believe I should read up more before I pick my heroes. I honestly had no idea about this. Crap I'm ignorant at times.

newman

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 06:45:40 PM »
Patton called Jews  non humans ? I believe I should read up more before I pick my heroes. I honestly had no idea about this. Crap I'm ignorant at times.

Don't kick yourself. I had no idea until I saw a one-in-a-thousand pro-Israel documentary about the immediate post-war aliyah. The comment was in his diary and there is proof that his commanding general had to override Patton to get the camp inmates released.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 08:04:37 PM »
If Rommel was born british or french, the war wouldn't have lasted a year.