Author Topic: It appears Russian Separatists shoot down Malaysian plane 12 miles from border  (Read 2174 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
It is being said that someone shot it down by a buk missile. No one so far has claimed that it was on some spy mission or loaded.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Other fighting there.

No warning shots, no phone calls, nothing at all.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It is being said that someone shot it down by a buk missile. No one so far has claimed that it was on some spy mission or loaded.
true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
I tought it was just a crash... Why should someone (Ukrainians or Russians) shout down a 'usual' daily airplane...?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I tought it was just a crash... Why should someone (Ukrainians or Russians) shout down a 'usual' daily airplane...?
accidently

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Pro-Russian separatists admitted to this on FB. They've targeted Ukranian military transport plane on parallel course. It takes Malaysian airlines to flight over a known war conflict corridor, where Ukrainian planes get shot down by the bandits.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are also rumors that the aircraft of Putin was the real target, but this Malaysian liner arrived in the meanwhile and was mistaken. What a string of coincidences. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
BTW, has any one found the burnt parts of the fired missile.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
And they killed 154 of my fellow Dutch people.....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
And they killed 154 of my fellow Dutch people.....

Baruch Dayan HaEmet for the innocent people massacred by Russian rebels/government.. This can almost equate to an act of war..  Maybe, we should shoot down a Russian airliner as retribution?   Russia should no it just cannot go around acting belligerent across the globe, simply because it has a nuclear arsenal.   Russia can feel the squeeze of aggression back at it..
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Baruch Dayan HaEmet for the innocent people massacred by Russian rebels/government.. This can almost equate to an act of war..  Maybe, we should shoot down a Russian airliner as retribution?   Russia should no it just cannot go around acting belligerent across the globe, simply because it has a nuclear arsenal.   Russia can feel the squeeze of aggression back at it..

I must say i support the Russians for a long time but do they not see the difrence between a airplane and a figther....

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I must say i support the Russians for a long time but do they not see the difrence between a airplane and a figther....

We are talking the Russians here, not remote, medieval Taliban fighters hiding in caves.  Yeah, the Russian knew perfectly well what they were shooting at and wanted to strike fear into the world.   That is my opinion.  It is funny timing that this plane was shot down right at the time the US was going to impose more economic sanctions on Russia and Putin was getting disgruntled.

Russia wants to flex its muscle to show the world that it still has power.  That breakway region they claim they have no influence in, actually is now functioning as a satellite state for the Russian government.  The so-called Russian rebels are actually operatives for the Russian government.  A nation as powerful as Russia, simply doesn't have backwoodsy rebels, like Muslim countries have.  Anybody wanting to help "Mother Russia' re-establish its power, is no longer a rebel, but part of the Russian empire and has the full support of the Kremlin.

Being a Russian/Ukrainian Jew and having a lot of family who suffered in Russia, I , myself, have never supported that country and always have held it in contempt.  I know some like to think of Russia as the liberators from Western liberal idiocy, but IMO, they are just a different side of the same coin.  A more barbaric and ruthless one at that.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Ukrainnazi seems to have already taken well in advance the revenge of the fall of this Malaysian airliner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia_Airlines_Flight_1812

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812:

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 was shot down by the Ukrainian military over the Black Sea on 4 October 2001, en route from Tel Aviv, Israel to Novosibirsk, Russia. The plane, a Soviet-made Tupolev Tu-154, carried an estimated 66 passengers and 12 crew members. Most of the passengers were Israelis visiting relatives in Russia. No one on board survived. The crash site is some 190 km west-southwest of the Black Sea resort of Sochi and 140 km north of the Turkish coastal town of Fatsa and 350 km east-southeast of Feodosiya, Ukraine. Ukraine admitted that the disaster was probably caused by an errant missile fired by its armed forces.

Most of the passengers were Israelis visiting their relatives in Russia. No one on board survived. A national day of mourning was instituted in Israel - with a minute of silence, flags at half-mast and schools teaching special lessons on the tragedy. The monument to the victims was built in Ben Shemen forest in Israel.

... Russian officials initially dismissed the American claim as "unworthy of attention,"[7] and Russian President Vladimir Putin told the press the next day that "the weapons used in those exercises had such characteristics that make it impossible for them to reach the air corridor through which the plane was moving."[7] Ukrainian military officials initially denied that their missile had brought down the plane; they reported that the S-200 had been launched seawards and had successfully self-destructed. Indeed, Defense Ministry spokesman Konstantin Khivrenko noted that "neither the direction nor the range (of the missiles) correspond to the practical or theoretical point at which the plane exploded."[7]

However, Ukrainian officials later admitted that it was indeed their military that shot down the airliner. [8] Ukraine, reportedly, banned the testing of Buk, S-300 and similar missile systems for a period of 7 years following this incident.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
I still believe this was an accident. They have just NO reason to shoot a plane out of the sky with inoncent people....

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I still believe this was an accident. They have just NO reason to shoot a plane out of the sky with inoncent people....

Who knows! In such a huge three dimensional space available, the projectiles have least chances of colliding automatically and without guidance. Even at that time also the Ukrainian authorities tried to hide it for a long time.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Then you are a traitor to your people.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Then you are a traitor to your people.

I agree, Irish ZIonist, how could any Jew who supports his people support one of the greatest Jew hating nations on the earth, Russia.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
OH COME ON! First, he is a Christian. Second, The West is acting weak and Osamba is a traitor... so Putin looks like a hero to a lot of people, even some Jew's. ..

Not me...  He is still KGB and hates Jew's, America and the Western European's. Europe is just part of the Russian Empire.  I'll never bow to those commie fers!

I'm banking on Israel and "We The People", in the end!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.