Author Topic: Cap'n America is a Black!  (Read 1090 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Cap'n America is a Black!
« on: July 17, 2014, 09:54:44 PM »
Shalom,

I was recently quoted as saying "I'm glad I have never been into comic books" and I must say that I would be sorely disappointed with the 'Liberal PC' state of the comic book industry. It seems that comic books are actually a communist plot to demoralize the American population.

Today it was announced that the new Captain America will be a black man. Yesterday they said that Thor (the norse false-god of Thunder) will now be a woman. And the day before that it was Archie was going to die protecting a homosexual friend.

What ever happened to superheros of yesteryear. When I was a kid the heros were real heros who fought against the evils of communism and promoted the American way. Now our comic book heros are perverts and social misfits...

Sad that the comic companies feel compelled to push their vile social agenda on kids today.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/books/next-captain-america-will-be-african-american-marvel-comics-20140718-zubb9.html

Rumors that the new spiderman will be a homo...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Cap'n America is a Black!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 10:01:09 PM »
I'm glad I never got much into them too because I would hate to see beloved characters twisted like this. Perverted things like this should only be in the realm of fan fiction, not the actual comic.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 10:04:08 PM »
Here is a parody of a comic book character which would not 'fly' in todays PC world. It is hard to believe this was aired in the 90s (about 20 years ago)... But in todays PC world the handicapped would have poured 'cryptonite' on this skit...

PS: 'BeardMan' looks like my alter-ego..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 10:11:44 PM »
So what's wrong with him being black M613?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 10:14:53 PM »
So what's wrong with him being black M613?

Well, Captain America has always been white. It appears to be a 'Politically Correct' inspired modification to the story. I am not all that familiar with Captain America but he surely had a back-story... All those fans of Captain America will have to start all over with a new character. I doubt that the back-story of the black Captain America will be the same as for the original white character.

Why should these characters change to satisfy the PC crowd? Maybe it will bring more money to the comic companies? But I don't really know.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 10:28:39 PM »
Marvel tried the same thing making Spiderman hispanic, sales plummeted and it was quietly done away with.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 10:37:09 PM »
Here is a parody of a comic book character which would not 'fly' in todays PC world. It is hard to believe this was aired in the 90s (about 20 years ago)... But in todays PC world the handicapped would have poured 'cryptonite' on this skit...

PS: 'BeardMan' looks like my alter-ego..

:::D  "handy man" is on crack.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 05:15:09 PM »
I liked the joke about "This guy is about the join the ranks of the disabled!"  :::D

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 09:13:00 AM »
good post muman. I dont wathc these super heroe movies, but it would be beyond the pale if these white super heroes end up black.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 06:19:05 PM »
Laugh about this...

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 07:05:12 PM »
They are making Thor into a woman as well.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 08:18:30 PM »

Yes, I mentioned that in my original post.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2014, 08:24:34 PM »

What about Odin? The Nazis were homosexual and Odin was their god. Odin and Thor are related pagan gods. Wednesday comes from Odin and Thursday from Thor.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 04:20:48 AM »
Hey they made Perry White in the movie black.
They made a Black Green Lantern & also an Arab Green Lantern & also a rump ranger Green Lantern.
Batwoman is now a carpet muncher.
They never had fags in comics before now Archie Comics even has a fag charachter.
What is this world coming too when Archie comics which was once  pure & clean now has a fag as a friend of Archie,Jughead & crew?