Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3512 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 18, 2014, 04:36:44 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:52:43 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Hanin Zoabi calls for an Arab war on Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 04:54:14 AM »
Israel's government is not a government at all, but a European/Arab run puppet state .. The Settlers are maybe fighting the wrong people.. Perhaps, it is time to stop fighting endless stupid wars with the Arabs and for the Jews to reclaim their own country from the worst terrorists who sit in the Knesset.  Just the fact that a sand rat like Zoabi can be called an MK of the Israeli government shows you that Israel is not truly a Jewish country but rather a European/Arabian puppet state.

Personally,  I am sick and tired of all these bulls*** wars Israel keeps fighting and then the subsequent cease fires.  Jewish blood is cheap, Arab blood is sacred to the Israeli-Puppet government who will cry in anguish over the loss of a single Arab more than their own three murdered sons.

I am just sick of it all..  To Arms! To Arms! To Arms in Dixie!! No To Arms in Israel!! Israel needs a Civil War!  More worthless phony wars against the Arabs that won't achieve a damn thing..

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 06:10:53 AM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 05:45:34 AM »
Hang all traitors.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 06:37:52 AM »
Send her to live in mecca she's a lesbian
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 06:44:23 AM »
Hang all traitors.

This is what Israel needs!!  Replace the word Dixie with Zion..

To Arms in Zion!!  Death to the traitors!!  It's time for the Jews to reclaim their country from the tyrants!!  All Self-Hating Jewish Traitors and Muslim scum out of Zion now!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 06:49:18 AM »
This is what Israel needs!!  Replace the word Dixie with Zion..

To Arms in Zion!!  Death to the traitors!!  It's time for the Jews to reclaim their country from the tyrants!!  All Self-Hating Jewish Traitors and Muslim scum out of Zion now!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not trying to kick Jews out of Israel. They'll come around, and their traitor leaders will to, or will be punished according to the law. Running on a political platform of kicking sick Jews out of Israel instead of healing them is shooting yourself in the foot. Like Sampson, when you're motivated by hate and revenge, you'll kill yourself to get what you want. When they have a chance to hear the truth and see it in action, 99% of current traitors won't be traitors, and the rest who want their brothers dead are great for staying around and making examples of, for the benefit of the rest of our family.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 06:54:55 AM »
We're not trying to kick Jews out of Israel. They'll come around, and their traitor leaders will to, or will be punished according to the law. Running on a political platform of kicking sick Jews out of Israel instead of healing them is shooting yourself in the foot. Like Sampson, when you're motivated by hate and revenge, you'll kill yourself to get what you want. When they have a chance to hear the truth and see it in action, 99% of current traitors won't be traitors, and the rest who want their brothers dead are great for staying around and making examples of, for the benefit of the rest of our family.

You seem to have contradicted yourself in the last post, but ok LKZ..  Fine..  I agreed with your previous post more.. I'm all for hanging and shooting traitors.. But, this is from a personal, not halachic standpoint..

I think Israel needs to be cleaned of all the self-hating vermin who has worked very hard to bring about its destruction.  Self-haters are even more dangerous than the enemy as they are the ones who feed them their food.

I don't believe they are going to come around.. They have had plenty of time and have proven themselves to be consistently traitors.  I don't view the self-hating Jews who are warring against Israel and aiding and helping the Arabs in their struggle to destroy Israel as real Jews.. To me, they are the filth and a greater threat to Eretz Yisrael.   To actively war against your homeland makes you an enemy of G-d.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 10:25:29 AM »
You seem to have contradicted yourself in the last post, but ok LKZ..  Fine..  I agreed with your previous post more.. I'm all for hanging and shooting traitors.. But, this is from a personal, not halachic standpoint..

I think Israel needs to be cleaned of all the self-hating vermin who has worked very hard to bring about its destruction.  Self-haters are even more dangerous than the enemy as they are the ones who feed them their food.

I don't believe they are going to come around.. They have had plenty of time and have proven themselves to be consistently traitors.  I don't view the self-hating Jews who are warring against Israel and aiding and helping the Arabs in their struggle to destroy Israel as real Jews.. To me, they are the filth and a greater threat to Eretz Yisrael.   To actively war against your homeland makes you an enemy of G-d.

I try to only say things from a halachic standpoint. My opinion is worthless. I agree with everything you said, except for the last paragraph. You should not underestimate the soul's ability to adapt and grow, and most people, Israel included, never had the opportunity to hear the truth. They probably could never imagine that what they're doing is making them the last two sentences. Most don't know anything about Moshe Rabbeinu or a single pertinent historical fact about Israel that would make them support it.

I grew up not knowing a thing about Judaism or Israel, and I was just as bad. One article by Daniel Greenfield turned that around. Truly evil people need to stay to make an example of, and most people just do what they're told on the media, and repeat a couple catch-phrases hammered into them, and are really just interested in sports.

You're talking about your brothers here. More so, you're talking about the sons and daughters of Hashem. You really have the courage to say that about his family? Everyone has a chance, and that's what we're going to give them. If they meet their father and hate him, they may get what they earn, but most people will give respect if they see the effects of really following Hashem, and will join us. It's worth little to take the already-sane people and tell them sane things. What Rabbi Kahane's message did was turn completely anti-Hashem anti-Israel self-haters into tzadikim. That's what you should be aiming for, and do it because you love Hashem and his children, your family, not because the secular logic is that if all traitors died we'd be safe.

Also, you won't convince anyone that your cause is righteous if you advocate death or exile for disagreement. Actually, this is back to where I don't trust your sincerity in the slightest, as before and before again.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 02:46:17 PM »
I try to only say things from a halachic standpoint. My opinion is worthless. I agree with everything you said, except for the last paragraph. You should not underestimate the soul's ability to adapt and grow, and most people, Israel included, never had the opportunity to hear the truth. They probably could never imagine that what they're doing is making them the last two sentences. Most don't know anything about Moshe Rabbeinu or a single pertinent historical fact about Israel that would make them support it.

I grew up not knowing a thing about Judaism or Israel, and I was just as bad. One article by Daniel Greenfield turned that around. Truly evil people need to stay to make an example of, and most people just do what they're told on the media, and repeat a couple catch-phrases hammered into them, and are really just interested in sports.

You're talking about your brothers here. More so, you're talking about the sons and daughters of Hashem. You really have the courage to say that about his family? Everyone has a chance, and that's what we're going to give them. If they meet their father and hate him, they may get what they earn, but most people will give respect if they see the effects of really following Hashem, and will join us. It's worth little to take the already-sane people and tell them sane things. What Rabbi Kahane's message did was turn completely anti-Hashem anti-Israel self-haters into tzadikim. That's what you should be aiming for, and do it because you love Hashem and his children, your family, not because the secular logic is that if all traitors died we'd be safe.

Also, you won't convince anyone that your cause is righteous if you advocate death or exile for disagreement. Actually, this is back to where I don't trust your sincerity in the slightest, as before and before again.

Ok, you don't trust my intentions, then let the traitors stay..  I apologize for advocating for their death or expulsion.  I hope you are happy now.

Maybe, I am not a good Kahanist if being a Kahanist means accommodating and nurturing traitors. Being a Jew, in my opinion, doesn't give you a free meal ticket.

THat is why we have so many traitors proliferating among us.  That is why people like Jacob Rosenblum can attend without obstruction, Jewish communities yet actively work hard to bring about the death of every Jewish man, woman and child.

YOu are a better Jew than me LKZ and you are the guy who has the good intentions and loves Israel.  I am just some backwoodsy redneck a**hole who you don't want to be around.     Especially if you are a traitor, I don't care if you are a kosher traitor, I'll still hate your a**.

I say hang em' high, but I don't want to hurt yours or anyone else's feelings here.  SO I will say, give them a cookie and pat them on the head and say, please my Jewish Brother/SIster, I love you, be Nice, stop being a traitor.  And, they will sit down, think it out and agree with me and suddenly become a Tzadik and a loyal Zionist.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 05:46:20 PM »
Ok, you don't trust my intentions, then let the traitors stay..  I apologize for advocating for their death or expulsion.  I hope you are happy now.

Maybe, I am not a good Kahanist if being a Kahanist means accommodating and nurturing traitors. Being a Jew, in my opinion, doesn't give you a free meal ticket.

THat is why we have so many traitors proliferating among us.  That is why people like Jacob Rosenblum can attend without obstruction, Jewish communities yet actively work hard to bring about the death of every Jewish man, woman and child.

YOu are a better Jew than me LKZ and you are the guy who has the good intentions and loves Israel.  I am just some backwoodsy redneck a**hole who you don't want to be around.     Especially if you are a traitor, I don't care if you are a kosher traitor, I'll still hate your a**.

I say hang em' high, but I don't want to hurt yours or anyone else's feelings here.  SO I will say, give them a cookie and pat them on the head and say, please my Jewish Brother/SIster, I love you, be Nice, stop being a traitor.  And, they will sit down, think it out and agree with me and suddenly become a Tzadik and a loyal Zionist.

Just death, and don't advocate it, advocate the law. Also, stop cursing me for things I never said. Still don't think you're sincere here.

Also, yeah, you can turn leftists into sane people just like you can turn reshaim into Tzadikim. Some of them you can't, and either way, you need to speak about both negative and positive in both, or reward and punishment to let them get the point. Everyone deserves a chance to hear the truth.

You wrote about your little kapo friend there. Personally, at a shabbos table this week, there was a leftist, everytime he said [Fake]estinian I corrected with terroristinian, and I interrupted his nonsense in front of the Rabbi and the whole table until he told me to shut my mouth. If I was filled with hate, I would have said nothing and gone and talked about him behind his back. My honor forbids me from saying behind one's back something I wouldn't say to their face, so I got everything out there, and there's no need to talk about it now. I do that because he is a brother to me who happens to be brainwashed, and I don't want him to die that way, so he got a chance, and started conceding on different things. A couple hours and he'd be the new tzadik.

Everything else you wrote there^^^ is nonsense so stop talking [censored] and think tactically.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 12:07:13 AM »
Just death, and don't advocate it, advocate the law. Also, stop cursing me for things I never said. Still don't think you're sincere here.

Also, yeah, you can turn leftists into sane people just like you can turn reshaim into Tzadikim. Some of them you can't, and either way, you need to speak about both negative and positive in both, or reward and punishment to let them get the point. Everyone deserves a chance to hear the truth.

You wrote about your little kapo friend there. Personally, at a shabbos table this week, there was a leftist, everytime he said [Fake]estinian I corrected with terroristinian, and I interrupted his nonsense in front of the Rabbi and the whole table until he told me to shut my mouth. If I was filled with hate, I would have said nothing and gone and talked about him behind his back. My honor forbids me from saying behind one's back something I wouldn't say to their face, so I got everything out there, and there's no need to talk about it now. I do that because he is a brother to me who happens to be brainwashed, and I don't want him to die that way, so he got a chance, and started conceding on different things. A couple hours and he'd be the new tzadik.

Everything else you wrote there^^^ is nonsense so stop talking [censored] and think tactically.
I'm done arguing with you.. It is not me here who is talking nonsense.

Also, I am not afraid to tell people what I think right to their face..  Trust my word on that..  I am not talking [censored] about Jacob , behind his back, I actually contacted him directly and would be happy to meet him face to face, but for his own sake, I have avoided any interaction with him in person.  If you are referring to me exposing the evils and dangers of allowing Jacob Rosenblum to attend the Chabad, as well as writing to Jewish organizations and Chabad about him as talking behind his back, that makes me think you are a very naive and idiotic person.  I have every duty to warn people about him.  As well, I have no problem confronting Jacob Rosenblum face to face.  However, unlike you, I won't refer to people like him as my brother.  Your rhetoric almost makes you sound like a naive liberal.  You are so naive to think that your love and kindness is going to let these bloodsucking self-hating Jewish traitors suddenly all become tzadikkim.  Haa..  Seriously, this naive mentality is why the Jews have had to suffer so much over the years.  If it wasn't for us putting our trust in traitors like the Judenratt and not confronting them, thanks to their Jewishness, many more Jewish lives could have been saved from the Death Camps.

Anyhow, you have referred to traitors and those who wish to destroy Israel and support our enemy as your brothers and sisters.  So, I have no more reason to talk to you. 

Also, if you consider Jacob Rosenblum your brother, you are a traitor as well in my eyes and deserve the same reward he does. 

Anyway, have fun rambling and talking crap here on the web forums .. I guess it gives you some sort of entertainment.  I actually have better things to do then engage in juvenile bickering, which JTF seems to be not be short of. 

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 12:18:16 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 12:16:16 AM »
^^^ Why don't both you shut the hell up!

" Anyway, have fun rambling and talking crap here on the web forums .. I guess it gives you some sort of entertainment.  I actually have better things to do then engage in juvenile bickering, which JTF seems to be not be short of. "

"Not short of" You are one of the major causes!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2014, 12:22:21 AM »
^^^ Why don't both you shut the hell up!

" Anyway, have fun rambling and talking crap here on the web forums .. I guess it gives you some sort of entertainment.  I actually have better things to do then engage in juvenile bickering, which JTF seems to be not be short of. "

"Not short of" You are one of the major causes!

P.S.
I'm pretty sure this will be my last post on this forum.. So go ahead and say all the crap you like..  I'm just tired of several things, the Christian bashing, the constant defending of Self-hating Jewish Traitors, just because they are Jewish , as well as a lot of the hard-headed arrogant attitudes from a few members.   Seriously, even though the JDL movement has its shortcomings, they seem to at least respect their members and be unified against our enemies, including self-hating Jewish traitors more than here.  Also, if you guys seriously think JTF will survive with the mentality of trying to missionize all gentiles to NOachidism, you are out of your wits..  Christians , Hindus, SIkhs, etc have their own religion and don't like it being insulted or degraded, so some of you people should put a muzzle on your anti-Christian/Anti-Hindu/Anti-Sikh and missionizing zealotry if you want your movement to be anything mroe than just a fancy web forum.

Ok, Ephraim, Noachide Bro..  I am not the one defending self-hating Jewish traitors, bashing Christians and Non-Jews/Non-NOachides and attacking Jewish people here..

Ephraim and LKZ, you are both two of reasons I won't ever come back and post here.  Hope you are happy to drive another Jew away from JTF movement.   Yeah, I know you think I am a Christian, a Muslim, a Nazi, a self-Hating Jew.. I have heard all your lashon hara against me..   Say whatever the hell you like, it's not like any moderators here will try to stop you. 

Enough said.. I'M OUT!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2014, 12:34:31 AM »
Also, I looked at your Facebook page (like you told me too), it is not accurate. ...

I like what you have said about Christians! Honestly, I think some of them are the Northern Tribes!

STOP BEING A BIG BABY!  But, you do seem to be causing alot fights... kind of suspicious...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2014, 12:42:06 AM »
EJ44, did you know my wife and kids are Christian?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 12:47:32 AM »
Also, I looked at your Facebook page (like you told me too), it is not accurate. ...

I like what you have said about Christians! Honestly, I think some of them are the Northern Tribes!

STOP BEING A BIG BABY!  But, you do seem to be causing alot fights... kind of suspicious...

I am a big baby because I don't want to put up with yours and other people's bulls**t?  Anyway, a baby whines and bickers, I will take the initiative to just walk away.

I've never shared my facebook here.. Perhaps you were thinking of Jacob Rosenblum's Facebook page, which I shared on the forum.. If that wasn't accurate, then I would be happy to re-share that.

If you want to become a facebook friend of mine, despite all the accusations you made of me and arguments we have had, I guess I can still be open to that and share in a PM.  I'm actually a pretty forgiving individual.   Then, maybe you will finally understand that I am not the person you keep accusing me of being.  You are very paranoid, BTW, beyond reason..    There are other JTF members here who are FB friends of mine.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 12:48:59 AM »
EJ44, did you know my wife and kids are Christian?

I didn't know that, but if they are, you should be concerned with some of the hateful things some members of JTF have said about her religion.   Sure, a lot of those threads get deleted, but they seem to keep getting re-posted with the various Christian bashing culprits.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2014, 01:07:03 AM »
I didn't know that, but if they are, you should be concerned with some of the hateful things some members of JTF have said about her religion.   Sure, a lot of those threads get deleted, but they seem to keep getting re-posted with the various Christian bashing culprits.
You and LKZ are triggering these fights. .. Of course Christians and Jews are not going to agree (by design). But, you and LKZ seem to be lighting the fuse..

They are stubborn because Judah had to preserve herself from the nation's and keep the law.

While the Northern Tribes could not get away from Idols, Hashem gave them one..

Just my thoughts.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2014, 03:45:26 AM »
Hanin Zoabi calls for an Arab war on Israel >> It may be that Hanin Zoabi is too anxious towards the expansion of the newly created muslamic terrorist caliphate.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2014, 10:23:02 AM »
The irony of Everyxtian saying that we are defending self-hating Jewish traitors is that he learned the term here. It's extremely obvious to me what's going on now, so I'll give my words to others not interested in twisting them.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2014, 11:43:40 AM »
The irony of Everyxtian saying that we are defending self-hating Jewish traitors is that he learned the term here. It's extremely obvious to me what's going on now, so I'll give my words to others not interested in twisting them.

It's funny you say that, while you are twisting a members name to suit your purposes.
But you learned from the best  ::)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2014, 01:37:26 PM »
:::D Have mercy... This coming from the king of the story twisters  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2014, 02:38:13 PM »
:::D Have mercy... This coming from the king of the story twisters  ;D

... how did I ever twist stories?

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2014, 04:38:49 PM »
She would be arrested and shot, if jews were a normal people.

She knows she can get away with these statements because she knows how sick most jews are.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2014, 06:14:07 PM »
I decided it's almost depressing how this thread turned out. All I was saying was what was said to Rabbi Kahane; he was accused of wanting to kick Jews out of Israel that disagreed with him, he said basically the Jewish people are sick, and shouldn't be killed, they should be healed.

Yes, while I told you I have major trust issues after anything, if you're honest then you EJA4 are my beautiful brother, and honestly, I can't imagine why you are accusing me of supporting self hating traitors when I said they should stay around to either join their brothers or be killed under the law. Maybe you misunderstood, so if I say they deserve that chance to hear the truth, at least you should have it repeated to you.

Bullcat, the name was changed to imply that his statements aren't a very Jewish approach, and CJD, I don't recall us talking much at all, and I have nothing against you, so at least with EJA4, he presents reasons which I think are mistaken, but nevertheless, I can respond so there's hope for a settlement, so please tell me what you have against me so I can work it out.