Author Topic: I am back from S. Jersey  (Read 1268 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am back from S. Jersey
« on: August 10, 2007, 10:31:12 PM »
I am back, it was an ok journey.  My uncle is coming home from rehabilitation from surgery maybe on the 18th.  I was able to go to Jersey cause he was in a rehablitation center to regain his strength after such a dramatic surgery so, as I posted on a thread I went to see some Protestant Preachers in the Cape May area (by the way it is a very breath taking place)  Everyone is so kind and polite there, you can see by their reaction and hospitality.  Anyways,  I may go down to see them again in late September all revolving on whats the next step for my uncle.  But hope atleast some time during Autumn atleast to get into more contact with them.  As well as others to go step by step to see what can be done.  By the way,  I been gone for a few days and return to COLD weather for August in NY.  65 degs? BRRR.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: I am back from S. Jersey
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 10:35:13 PM »
Welcome back, I'm glad to hear your uncle is doing better. So you spoke with some preachers about JTF? How did that go?

Btw - This weather is the way summer should always be, I love it!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 10:42:45 PM »
Vito is right. I loved todays weather. I hate it when it's too hot or too cold.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 10:43:59 PM »
Well lets just say its like an oak tree growing from an acorn,,, I just started to put the acorn on the ground and now we will see where this will go.  I am always cautious but I gave the Preachers some links to the videos on YT and then also some classic Take Back America and other audios that were on QPTV many moons ago.  We will see how this goes.  Maybe lucky.  
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 12:31:42 PM »
Yes, very,,, It is like comparing it from the South Bronx to the Hamptons... They not that far from each other but 2 worlds apart.