Author Topic: What I believe  (Read 2894 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
What I believe
« on: August 10, 2007, 10:54:47 PM »
 I wanted too present this too the JTF forum, about what I believe, and how I feel. I can't back down from this, and won't. I will not compromise my views ever.

Jeff

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lhA6XDN7yRk
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What I believe
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 11:06:09 PM »
I don't get it...you're views are our views..you have nothing to apologize or explain about.  What we feel is purely legitimate.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 11:08:28 PM »
Just wanted too clarify myself so there can be no misunderstanding :) I am doing what my Father told me. Covering My Touchas. ( my Dad used another word :) )

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »
but who were you talking to?  I don't get it.  It should be those liberals and pc people who need to cover their asses and be on the defensive..not you.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 11:39:16 PM »
Good video. I commented.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 11:49:42 PM »
dannycookie57 ,

This is too save my behind from people that ever come on JTF and call me a nazi, or hitler.  I have my reasons for this, but I won't go into the details. Tonight I'm making a point, so that I can never again be called a "nazi or hitler" on this forum or any other forum again. I just wanted too make my point of view 100 percent clear. :) I think I did it :)

Jeff

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 05:07:49 PM »
Who called you a Nazi and why?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 06:06:31 PM »
C.F. ,

If I has a list of every person of the years that called me a nazi, it would fill a small pickup truck. As far as the forum, the person knows who they are, and this subject is over with. I wanted to just state my position clearly so that if any one inside or outside of the forum will once and for all have no reason to ever say that I have or have ever called for the eradication of every muslim on the planet. I get too a point where I can take the lies about me too a point, and I have over the last few months , just about every  where I go on the internet. I just got fed up and fired back.

As far as the JTF forum, I don't have the words to properly express my high opinion of the people on this website. You have to understand for years, I've been told to shut up for my opinion on many chat sites. I'm not used to being open with my views, I'm always expecting to be kicked. I'm still a newbie at JTF, and when you get bit so many times, you get shy at saying exactly what you believe in fear of being banned or smeared. You have no clue ( or maybe you do ! ) how at home I feel at JTF. Best of wishes. Shalom.

Jeff

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 06:38:06 PM »
C.F. ,

If I has a list of every person of the years that called me a nazi, it would fill a small pickup truck. As far as the forum, the person knows who they are, and this subject is over with. I wanted to just state my position clearly so that if any one inside or outside of the forum will once and for all have no reason to ever say that I have or have ever called for the eradication of every muslim on the planet. I get too a point where I can take the lies about me too a point, and I have over the last few months , just about every  where I go on the internet. I just got fed up and fired back.

As far as the JTF forum, I don't have the words to properly express my high opinion of the people on this website. You have to understand for years, I've been told to shut up for my opinion on many chat sites. I'm not used to being open with my views, I'm always expecting to be kicked. I'm still a newbie at JTF, and when you get bit so many times, you get shy at saying exactly what you believe in fear of being banned or smeared. You have no clue ( or maybe you do ! ) how at home I feel at JTF. Best of wishes. Shalom.

Jeff

Aww Jeff, that was a very expressive post. You can shout and rant about whatever you want, you have posted great stuff and i'm sure everyone loves listening to your views.

I remember when you first came, have you been inside any mosques recently?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 06:52:43 PM »
There is a "islamic center" where I live. I have no use to go inside the building. I've thought about calling it some friday and recording an interview with the local "Imam". I would never step inside a mosque personally.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 06:56:26 PM »
I could record some things for you, I have a recording already but it isn't good quality and is only talking about charity.

Theres a huge mosque not too far away from me, they pray for Yasser Arafat every other day. :o

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 07:02:17 PM »
"Theres a huge mosque not too far away from me, they pray for Yasser Arafat every other day."

One ponders on what else they are praying for...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 07:05:36 PM »
"Theres a huge mosque not too far away from me, they pray for Yasser Arafat every other day."

One ponders on what else they are praying for...

From their Duas....it kind of goes like: " May God give Shifa to all the victims in Iraq and Afghanistan and raise the muslim Umma....from you have we have been created and to you we will return."

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 07:16:45 PM »
Sarah ,

Are they Sunni or Shia ?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 07:23:34 PM »
Sarah ,

Are they Sunni or Shia ?

Sunni, nearly all the muslims here in London are sunni. The shias have their own preferred mosques.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 07:25:55 PM »
I knew a shia girl :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 07:55:05 PM »
Jeff, I can guess who called you a Nazi, but why did that member do that? What did you say that angered that troll?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »
People will take words and mix them into things that was not intended. I have never called for the death of all muslim, I say openely the muslim terrorists should be dealt with with intense power. Some people like the idea of "Love thy enemy" and "Tolerance" and "Mercy" to the muslim terrorists. It is from my understanding after watching some videos from Rabbi Kahane, he had it right, no mercy, no negotiations with terrorists muslims, destroy them.

As a Christian, I admire Rabbi Kahane.

But I'm sure some people will rip select statements from this text too promote their own agenda.