Author Topic: New Privileges, Same Old Libya  (Read 4682 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
New Privileges, Same Old Libya
« on: August 11, 2007, 01:26:08 AM »

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/08/09/new-stak-attack-new-privileges-same-old-libya/

Recently Libya been in the news for their imprisonment of seven Bulgarian nurses....but if you don't remember, the Bush administration and State Department dropped Libya of States who sponsor terrorism after they promised to pay the victims families of Pan Am 103 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103), which they sponsored in 1988. Now George "Your either with us or against us"  Bush has even considered rebuilding an Embassy in Tripoli.

So much for a war on teror, more let's lick some third world dictator's bootstraps...

Oh and by the way, in retaliation for the Pan Am Massacre, Reagen odered airstrikes against Libya, including Gaddafi's palace, resulting in the death of his daughter. The French embassy was also "accidentally" bombed, ironically after they refused to allowed American jets to refuel in the country...Oop's butterfingers! So next time so Schmuk start talking bout Israel's "unfair" tactics just remind the of what the Gipper did to those who dared to harm an American life!

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: New Privileges, Same Old Libya
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 04:54:34 PM »
What a joke. I am sure Dubya will be booking a visit with Qaddafi at his newly-rebuilt embassy there and will be sure to bring condoms.   ::) ;) :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 04:56:31 PM »
PS: I don't care what Reagan did to Qaddafi, the man was lower than camel sperm and is now (quite thankfully) burning in hell forever for what he did to Jonathan Pollard and Chaim. YIMACH SCHMO VEZICHRO!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 06:40:51 PM »
Gaddafi made up his own Quran, that started off "Bismal-Gaddafi," In the name of Gadafii. He has been President for 39 years.......

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 07:11:41 PM »

How anyone takes him even a little seriously is beyond me, he looks like the missing member of the Village People...and his band of female body guards lol too much :laugh:

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 07:14:10 PM »
The female soldier thing is mental, but no one is overthrowing him, because he locks everybody up that tries. This is a good thing, Libya is usually unheard of in the news these days.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 07:31:27 PM »
PS: I don't care what Reagan did to Qaddafi, the man was lower than camel sperm and is now (quite thankfully) burning in hell forever for what he did to Jonathan Pollard and Chaim. YIMACH SCHMO VEZICHRO!

Did you SERIOUSLY just say Ronald Reagen should burn in hell? Good lord you're a peace of crap. Without Ronald Reagen there wouldn't be a US today the way it was going under Jimmy Carter. I was actually somewhat on your side against Dominator and the others but now you've proven you're fully a terrible and immoral person. Ronald Reagan is one of the best presidents America has ever had.

How embarassing. You singlehandedly just alienated any good conservatives who might've supported JTF. I recommend this post condemning the most conservative president in recent memory before people think we're some freak show. For shame!  >:( >:( >:(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 07:33:05 PM »
And you are a Muslim Nazi troll.

Expect your continued duration at CF to last for the remainder of Shabbat.

Goodbye!  :)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 08:49:39 PM »
Hello everyone.  I think I need to jump in here. 

Now I don't know all the details of the Pollard case.  But at the very least, let's all keep our language civil.  Chaimfan, it's fine to dislike Ronald Reagan because of Pollard and Chaim.  However, calling this very popular late President lower than camel sperm is rather much.  Instead, you might want to give examples of why you feel he screwed over Pollard and Chaim. 

Remember, Reagan was a tremendous improvement over that embarrassment Jimmy Carter.  He helped bring down the Soviet Union, and helped the economy, and was very tough with his foreign policy.  Unfortunately, he was stuck with a Democrat congress, if I remember correctly, and they were the ones that pushed for the U.S. to get out of Lebanon.  And I would think they were also behind the 1986 amnesty bill for illegal aliens. 

Thunderbolt, keeping things civil goes for you too.  You have every right to disagree with Chaimfan.  But calling him a "piece of crap" and a "terrible immoral person" is also over the top.  Going forward, if you take offense to someone's post, why not just report it, rather than slinging more mud.  One of us mods will surely respond. 

Now I know I must sound like a broken record, but you can't go wrong if you keep your language civil and back up your opinions and assertions with facts.   

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 08:56:27 PM »
I don't want to come and inflame a situation but Chaimfan attacked Ronald Reagan who is a public figure and can be attacked. Thundebolt came and responded by calling CHAIMFAN A PIECE OF CRAP WHICH IS A VICIOUS ATTACK AGAINST A MEMBER OF THE FORUM. I THINK ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING CAN TELL THAT CHAIMFAN WAS ATTACKED AND IS THE VICTIM HERE.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 08:58:10 PM »
I don't want to come and inflame a situation but Chaimfan attacked Ronald Reagan who is a public figure and can be attacked. Thundebolt came and responded by calling CHAIMFAN A PIECE OF CRAP WHICH IS A VICIOUS ATTACK AGAINST A MEMBER OF THE FORUM. I THINK ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING CAN TELL THAT CHAIMFAN WAS ATTACKED AND IS THE VICTIM HERE.

Give us a link.

Where's the PROOF?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 08:59:56 PM »

Did you SERIOUSLY just say Ronald Reagen should burn in hell? Good lord you're a peace of crap. Without Ronald Reagen there wouldn't be a US today the way it was going under Jimmy Carter. I was actually somewhat on your side against Dominator and the others but now you've proven you're fully a terrible and immoral person. Ronald Reagan is one of the best presidents America has ever had.

How embarassing. You singlehandedly just alienated any good conservatives who might've supported JTF. I recommend this post condemning the most conservative president in recent memory before people think we're some freak show. For shame!  >:( >:( >:(

Scriabin, look up in this thread a few posts. Its there but I just linked it above.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 09:00:38 PM »

Here

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 09:02:19 PM »
Thunderbolt, you are on a kahanist forum with the majority of people taking chaimfans side not to mention the leader of the movement sides with chaimfan. Why bother doing this here?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 09:20:16 PM »
Re:  "...You singlehandedly just alienated any good conservatives who might've supported JTF..."

Not in the slightest...

It was Reagan who laid a wreath at the Nazi SS Officer's Cemetary in Bittburg, West Germany.

In doing so he made a speech in which he claimed that "These SS men are also 'victims' of Hitler every bit as much as all of the concentration camp internees who perished!".

Now, I ask you all, "Is there anyone on this planet who is sane who accepts that Reagan's "view of history" was factual and was good for righteous Jews and Gentiles?

Reagan also was the first President in history to willingly change the U.S. from "The World's Greatest Creditor Nation" to the one we see today..."The World's Greatest DEBTOR Nation".

Thanks to such "conservativism", the U.S.A. is no longer sovereign and independant.

It owes more debt to our worst enemies than we could ever repay under any circumstances.

And today the foreign and domestic policies of the Federal Government are exactly those dictated to it by Communist China, The Saudi Royal Family, and the Narco-Terrorists who rule Mexico and the rest of South America.

Hope all the "Conservatives" here enjoyed the ride, all paid for with money borrowed from Saudi Arabia and China.

Now it's "payback time", and "payback is Hell".

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 09:26:01 PM »
MassuhDGoodName your comments have given me hope again. Why werent you made a moderator? You are certainly worthy of the position.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »

Did you SERIOUSLY just say Ronald Reagen should burn in hell? Good lord you're a """""""""""peace of crap"""""""""""". Without Ronald Reagen there wouldn't be a US today the way it was going under Jimmy Carter. I was actually somewhat on your side against Dominator and the others but now you've proven you're fully a terrible and immoral person. Ronald Reagan is one of the best presidents America has ever had.

I made sure to insert numerous quotation marks so you could see thunderbolts comments this time. Do you think thundebolt failed to call chaimfan a piece of crap?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 09:31:51 PM »

Did you SERIOUSLY just say Ronald Reagen should burn in hell? Good lord you're a """""""""""peace of crap"""""""""""". Without Ronald Reagen there wouldn't be a US today the way it was going under Jimmy Carter. I was actually somewhat on your side against Dominator and the others but now you've proven you're fully a terrible and immoral person. Ronald Reagan is one of the best presidents America has ever had.

I made sure to insert numerous quotation marks so you could see thunderbolts comments this time. Do you think thundebolt failed to call chaimfan a piece of crap?

All right, so he called him a piece of crap.  Big deal.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 09:32:46 PM »
Ok so then why did you deny it. Why are me and chaimfan being accused of attacking other while you never bother the real attackers?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 09:38:57 PM »
kellymaureen:  "...How anyone takes him even a little seriously is beyond me..."

He's a rather "flamboyant" ruler, no doubt about it.

But...(and I'm very serious) He is the only Arab leader who says things which make sense.

He berated all in attendance at a recent meeting of The Arab League, telling them their insistence on claiming the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem was an absurdity, saying "I can worship anywhere I happen to be, I certainly don't need Al-Aqsa or any other mosque in order to pray."

He also has repeatedly stated (even though his reasoning is opposed to our own here at JTF), that "There is no room in "Palestine" for two states!"..."There should be only one state...".

He now refuses to attend Arab League meetings...claiming that Libya is in Africa, and that the Arabs are all a bunch of fools and troublemakers...Now he sports a big map of Africa pin on his jacket.

He's crazy...but "crazy like a Fox".

And the coup he successfully led at age 26 in Libya displaced a bunch of Arab murderer schmucks just like those found in all the other Arab states.

Seems the best anyone can hope for in Arab states is a ruthless dictator who "keeps the lid on" and grants his people some degree of betterment.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 09:40:16 PM »
I agree, Kadafi is so crazy that even the insane government of America refuses to take him seriously.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 10:03:23 PM »
Lisa, I agree with you 99% of the time but Reagan was a pseudo-conservative like Dubya. Never in history (before that time) did we have an Oval Office so enslaved to corporate interests and foreign powers. I don't always agree with Massuh but everything that he said in that post was absolutely right. Reagan:

--refused to stop abortion
--masterminded (not the Democratic congress) the 1986 amnesty for wetbacks
--paid homage to the SS at the Bitburg cemetery as Massuh pointed out
--was a best friend to the Chinese butcher Deng Xiaoping
--sent tens of millions of our jobs overseas to Communist demonocracies and Third World hellholes to please his corporate fudgepackers
--invaded Lebanon on behalf of Arafat to save the Lebanese Muslim Nazis and PLO from the IDF
--sold out the white South Africans
--sold out the white Argentines in favor of his friend Margaret [censored]
--sucked up to America's affirmative-action monkeys
--made our country ten times more dependent on Saudi oil than when Farter was in office
--masterminded the kangaroo trials of Jonathan Pollard and Chaim ben Pesach

I could go on ad infinitem but I am sure you get the overall idea.

Chaimfan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 10:07:45 PM »
Well said Chaimfan.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2007, 10:32:28 PM »
I agree with DWI.  That was very well put.  Now all I'm saying is for you to try and make all your posts like that.  After all, calling Ronald Reagan lower than camels semen is inflammatory.  But what you just wrote is perfect. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2007, 10:43:57 PM »
Also Chaimfan, you make an excellent point about Reagan being a pseudo conservative with your last post. 

Now I want you to consider something going forward.  I know you have a flare for the dramatic, and you are very funny.  But since this is a Jewish forum, I'm worried about that your very descriptive comment about Ronald Reagan might cause anti-Semitism.  Some paleo-con type could take one look at it then say, "Oh you American Jews are not loyal to America...Look how much money we give to Israel...etc.